Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I still think that Q is better for procing her passive. I don't play Riven as much as I did, but I still believe it would be better to go for Q first.

I remember that her W could clear fast not sure now, I haven't played her top for a while.

Yeah yeah, I just thought it was directed at me because of the, "I'm not forgetting about anything"; just ignore me, I'm kinda grumpy today, lol.
    Lol, sorry bud. I don't even know why i worded it like that l0l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Lol, sorry bud. I don't even know why i worded it like that l0l
    Oh no, it's my fault not yours, just ignore me. xD

Deleted
    Oh no, it's my fault not yours, just ignore me. xD
    neeevvvar! :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    neeevvvar! :3
    Oh you. :3 <3

Deleted
    Oh you. :3 <3
    Mwah x <3

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I see so far for not leveling W first is the damage. Rank 1 W has a fairly long cool down, which gets down to 7 sec at rank 5. Q has a static 13 sec CD and since it starts at the first Q, with generous spreading of your abilities and not using Q to close the gap, you can get it to 7 sec before your next Q after the third. Q is still good for proccing her passive at rank 1 and her passive is the reason she bullies people out of lane, not her Q damage. Stun on W will hold them there so you can beat their face in a few times with Q and your passive.

I guess if your really shooting for early damage maxing Q first would be good, but I'd rather have the utility from leveling W and still dominate my lane. Also, my skill order has been R > W > Q > E. Little less survivability, but most people don't survive my attacks in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The only reason I see so far for not leveling W first is the damage. Rank 1 W has a fairly long cool down, which gets down to 7 sec at rank 5. Q has a static 13 sec CD and since it starts at the first Q, with generous spreading of your abilities and not using Q to close the gap, you can get it to 7 sec before your next Q after the third. Q is still good for proccing her passive at rank 1 and her passive is the reason she bullies people out of lane, not her Q damage. Stun on W will hold them there so you can beat their face in a few times with Q and your passive.

I guess if your really shooting for early damage maxing Q first would be good, but I'd rather have the utility from leveling W and still dominate my lane. Also, my skill order has been R > W > Q > E. Little less survivability, but most people don't survive my attacks in the first place.
    Oh i forgot to mention that even though i favour maxing W first. My level 1 skill will always be Q. It has even better survivability then W at lvl 1 due to the extra mobility it gives in case the jungler ganks you straight away after a red.

I will max W first due to the shorter cd on it which will usually allow me to get 2 stuns off, but my level 1 is definitely Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Oh i forgot to mention that even though i favour maxing W first. My level 1 skill will always be Q. It has even better survivability then W at lvl 1 due to the extra mobility it gives in case the jungler ganks you straight away after a red.

I will max W first due to the shorter cd on it which will usually allow me to get 2 stuns off, but my level 1 is definitely Q.
    Same, Q at level one but I max W first.

Deleted
    3 games, 3 times I get trolled. Wondering if this game is still worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    3 games, 3 times I get trolled. Wondering if this game is still worth it.
    I don't get this, I mean, I don't understand why you and other people are always getting trolls.

I never get trolls in my team. I'm not joking. I rarely see any trolls in my games, and when I do, they aren't exactly trolls, they are just trying to be funny and that's it.

Deleted
    I don't get this, I mean, I don't understand why you and other people are always getting trolls.

I never get trolls in my team. I'm not joking. I rarely see any trolls in my games, and when I do, they aren't exactly trolls, they are just trying to be funny and that's it.
    Game 1: Darius and Rengar bot lane, premade, think they can rape shit. Both useless for an entire game, enemy AD and mid SUPER fed.
    Game 2: I pick Voli with ignite and flash, thinking it's obvious I'm top. Random guy picks WW instalocks and says he's top right before match starts. I'm forced bot, useless entire match. Jarvan who uses his ulti like 3 times, 3 times it means his own death. Akali rushing GA.
    Game 3. Irelia mid (loses), Darius top, Trundle jungle, Shaco jungle, me as Cait alone bot. This match is still going on. Regardless to say, enemy cait has IE at around 13 minutes in game. Their fiddle is beyond fed. Both our junglers are useless, underleveled, underfarmed.

That's really how my last days are looking. You should play more 5vs5 and enjoy the stupidity of people.

Depends on ELO. Honestly, I get trolls all the time. For example last night, I was banning, and didn't call Jungle right away. So, said I'm jungling after a brief explanation. Then I got told, jungle or I troll.

So I let him troll. He did it well, went bottom with as support Jayce, fed 3 kills in under 10 minutes, and then AFK'd the rest of the match. Over and over again, this is the shit that happens.

My very first, ranked match which I got placed in 1300 ELO, I had a Lee Sin that DIED in the jungle. Then fed a kill top afterwards, and AFk'd the rest of the match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Game 1: Darius and Rengar bot lane, premade, think they can rape shit. Both useless for an entire game, enemy AD and mid SUPER fed.
    Game 2: I pick Voli with ignite and flash, thinking it's obvious I'm top. Random guy picks WW instalocks and says he's top right before match starts. I'm forced bot, useless entire match. Jarvan who uses his ulti like 3 times, 3 times it means his own death. Akali rushing GA.
    Game 3. Irelia mid (loses), Darius top, Trundle jungle, Shaco jungle, me as Cait alone bot. This match is still going on. Regardless to say, enemy cait has IE at around 13 minutes in game. Their fiddle is beyond fed. Both our junglers are useless, underleveled, underfarmed.

That's really how my last days are looking. You should play more 5vs5 and enjoy the stupidity of people.
    This is why I probably never get trolls, I rarely play on SR, and when I do, it's only ranked and even when playing ranked I rarely get any trolls...

It really sucks, a person wants to have fun and a person has to put up with trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Depends on ELO. Honestly, I get trolls all the time. For example last night, I was banning, and didn't call Jungle right away. So, said I'm jungling after a brief explanation. Then I got told, jungle or I troll.

So I let him troll. He did it well, went bottom with as support Jayce, fed 3 kills in under 10 minutes, and then AFK'd the rest of the match. Over and over again, this is the shit that happens.

My very first, ranked match which I got placed in 1300 ELO, I had a Lee Sin that DIED in the jungle. Then fed a kill top afterwards, and AFk'd the rest of the match.
    I have done like almost 40 ranked games and I only remember having a troll in two games and that was it. I'm at 1597 elo now and I hope I don't see any more trolls, it just ruins everything.

Also, I can understand that people troll in ranked, at low Elo of course, since everyone can enter in games at that Elo, but at the Elo I am, it doesn't make any sense for people to troll, even if they don't get the role they want...
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-31 at 04:12 PM.

I play on SR and I don't get that many trolls either.

Granted, I have more than 50 more wins than losses, so it might be my hidden ELO fixing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here. Positive W-L ratio and don't see a lot of trolls around. The occasional one, sure. The random idiot, sure. But purposely throwing the game is pretty rare.

This is why I probably never get trolls, I rarely play on SR, and when I do, it's only ranked and even when playing ranked I rarely get any trolls...

It really sucks, a person wants to have fun and a person has to put up with trolls...

I have done like almost 40 ranked games and I only remember having a troll in two games and that was it. I'm at 1597 elo now and I hope I don't see any more trolls, it just ruins everything.

Also, I can understand that people troll in ranked, at low Elo of course, since everyone can enter in games at that Elo, but at the Elo I am, it doesn't make any sense for people to troll, even if they don't get the role they want...
    Yeah, I entirely SR Solo ranked queue. I was over 100 wins above losses in Normal games, and figured I could play ranked. After my 10 games, I was placed in 1300 ELO. I got up to 1400, then it was down hill from there. Just game, after game, after game, of pure bullshit. AFKers, trolls, negative people, and just normal losses.

I was 20 down from 50% wins @ a dismal 830 ELO, at the lowest. I fought back and now pushing 3 down from 50% and sitting at 960 ELO. Even winning a couple of 4v5 while being behind the entire game.

I'm not greatest player, I make stupid mistakes, greedy tower diving and shit like that. Though, my ELO is worse due to other players, that are purely bad or don't give a shit. I mean, I could get fed 10 kills and no deaths and still lose the game, because of the other teammates.

Example, last night, as Hecarim. I jungled hard, counter jungled, warded the river. Around the 12 min mark, I had no kills, but each lane got a kill by the carry, so I was 0-0-3. I was getting called bad the entire time by the ADC for not ganking. All lanes were pushed to the enemy towers, then they got ganked and died, and not just once or twice. I was the escape goat for the rest of the game until the 26 min mark when we surrendered. We finished the game, 3 to 18 total kills.

All we had was the 3 kills I got for the lanes. Yet, I am bad, I didn't do anything, and I cost us the game. It's like this ALL over the place, just constantly.

Deleted
    So I know the discussion has moved on from Riven but I just want to clear up my final thoughts.

Yeah ofcourse I go Q at lvl 1 never said I didn´t. The reason I don´t level Q is partly because of her passive, the passive procced is always the same regardless of how much you level Q. So you can max W and use Q as a gapcloser and to proc your passive and it´s still really strong regardless.

Honestly if you just blame your team every game you will never improve. Just ignore your teams misstake and focus on your own. Nobody is naturally bad at playing LoL you just have to focus on improving and have the right attitude. You probablly arn´t better than the others you just notice their misstakes more than you notice your own. Elo hell does not exist, your own skill determines your ELO, end of story.

If you claim you are better than your ELO, there are 4 bad players on your teams and 5 on the others. And what good player can´t carry 4 scrubs to win against 5?
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-10-31 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    So I know the discussion has moved on from Riven but I just want to clear up my final thoughts.

Yeah ofcourse I go Q at lvl 1 never said I didn´t. The reason I don´t level Q is partly because of her passive, the passive procced is always the same regardless of how much you level Q. So you can max W and use Q as a gapcloser and to proc your passive and it´s still really strong regardless.

Honestly if you just blame your team every game you will never improve. Just ignore your teams misstake and focus on your own. Nobody is naturally bad at playing LoL you just have to focus on improving and have the right attitude. You probablly arn´t better than the others you just notice their misstakes more than you notice your own. Elo hell does not exist, your own skill determines your ELO, end of story.

If you claim you are better than your ELO, there are 4 bad players on your teams and 5 on the others. And what good player can´t carry 4 scrubs to win against 5?
    I'm not even playing ranked ... and no, 2 people with a good score against like 4 fed people doesn't work. Simple. I'm not a pro, I'll never be, and I'll never care either. But I don't feed 5 or 6 kills before you reach 10 minutes regardless of what role I play.

p.s. Any way to remove the "hints" in loading screen and beginning of game?

I have yet to meet a good Teemo player. I don't think I ever will. I'm fucking sick of people picking him in my team, it really makes me rage so hard.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I have yet to meet a good Teemo player. I don't think I ever will. I'm fucking sick of people picking him in my team, it really makes me rage so hard.
    How hard is it to place mushrooms, stack AP and autoattack people to death?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU