10+ Year Old Account
    Could see someone like Sona use it quite well actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Could see someone like Sona use it quite well actually.
    Alistar with Philo + this item would be a fucking pain in the ass as well..

Deleted
    But what possible justification could you have for getting this instead of wards, aura items or oracles? More likely to see it on AD carrys running heal or something

10+ Year Old Account
    They're changing Heal and bringing in Barrier. If anything, ADs will be running the latter.

Deleted
    Carries would be worthless if they built this though. If they've got the lane dominance they could just rightclick to win and if they're already behind, buying regen items so you do jack shit in terms of damage is gonna do well, jack shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I'd just ignore that passive really. I don't see this making those summoners better than Exhaust on a support. 20% isn't all that much.
    You're forgetting that they're reworking the heal summoner spell to being a use on an ally(making it useful for support, rather than ADC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He's blind, what do you expect?

On a more serious note, I hate when the jungler plays bad and blames everything on the team.
    He's the fucking blind monk. Sorry I know it's a few pages back.

Wow the new version of Eleisa's Miracle looks a tad bit OP but it's still in testing. I could see it being useful on a few AP carries but it's clearly a support item as everyone else has said just because of that first passive. It's going to be great to see how good that second passive is.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    My only real issue with Elisa's Miracle is that it's a weird item to get time-wise. On one hand you'd really only need the extra slot early when you're buying parts of bigger items (Eg: buying crystal, mantle, and cloth piece by piece for Aegis. That's about the only time I find my slots all full due to games not being long enough to get many big items. Then again, that could change depending on how s3 changes things.)

On the other hand, rushing to complete it would mean getting rid of your g/5 from the Philo earlier than I'd feel comfortable with. Also, doesn't CDR only apply to skills that are off CD at point of purchase until they come off CD again? Meaning you'd most likely want to buy it while you have your SS's off CD. (Note: I haven't actually done the math to see how much 20% off SSs even is. This point could change depending on the actual reduction. That's also assuming no mastery changes for SS CDR.)

Then again. I'm new. I've only played ~200-300 games. And maybe ~100-150 of those are support games. It's my main role, but I'm still learning so I could be way off.

[e]: That being said, I do agree it'll be pretty baller on ARAM/Dom.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-11-08 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You're forgetting that they're reworking the heal summoner spell to being a use on an ally(making it useful for support, rather than ADC)
    Exhaust > new Heal anyday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Exhaust > new Heal anyday
    I'm inclined to agree with this... Atleast the current exhaust is way better than the current heal.

Depending on how they change Heal, whether they remove or add something, for now exhaust its better, for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm inclined to agree with this... Atleast the current exhaust is way better than the current heal.

Depending on how they change Heal, whether they remove or add something, for now exhaust its better, for sure.
    We don't know how the new Heal will work. It could be a sort of reversed current Heal (major heal on allies nearby, reduced heal on self.), it oculd be a ground-targetable AoE heal, it could be a HoT, it could be a ST burst heal, it really could be anything. It's too early to tell.

All I will say is that remember they HAVE confirmed that the currently most common "meta" SS will most likely have their CD's increased. I don't think it would be so easy to say "Exhaust > Heal" if, for example, heal had half the CD of Exhaust or something like that. (Factoring in Elisa's it may actually be possible to have something like 2x Heal casts to 1x Exhaust. Probably not likely given that Exhaust is currently shorter than Heal, but we'll see.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    We don't know how the new Heal will work. It could be a sort of reversed current Heal (major heal on allies nearby, reduced heal on self.), it oculd be a ground-targetable AoE heal, it could be a HoT, it could be a ST burst heal, it really could be anything. It's too early to tell.

All I will say is that remember they HAVE confirmed that the currently most common "meta" SS will most likely have their CD's increased. I don't think it would be so easy to say "Exhaust > Heal" if, for example, heal had half the CD of Exhaust or something like that. (Factoring in Elisa's it may actually be possible to have something like 2x Heal casts to 1x Exhaust. Probably not likely given that Exhaust is currently shorter than Heal, but we'll see.)
    I know but right now, exhaust is better than heal, on a support. I personally don't see Heal becoming better than Exhaust because of what Exhaust does, so yeah. We'll see how it goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know but right now, exhaust is better than heal, on a support. I personally don't see Heal becoming better than Exhaust because of what Exhaust does, so yeah. We'll see how it goes.
    Oh I agree. I laugh when I see supports (or really, even ADCs) running heal. Sure, you can try to bait me, but we have the SS advantage.

I'm just saying it's too early to say for s3. They may have some sweeping change that we don't know about.

Deleted
    Psh, screw heal. 46 second CD on Clairvoyance yes pls.

*equips flameshield*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post

*equips flameshield*
    Eh. With the new Jungle CV may come back to the meta. We'll have to see.

Although, I will say it's odd that Elisa's passive Aid is Heal, CV, and Revive. Not sure why they didn't add Clarity since it's just like Heal.

Deleted

*equips flameshield*
    Clairvoyance? Ha... I had already forgotten that existed. xd

I still remember when people used to bring that in all games.

Deleted
    Xyph said something about the theme being "divine miracles"
    I can see the argument but CV still feels more divine than Clarity does, that just seems, well, arcane.

Clairvoyance? Ha... I had already forgotten that existed. xd

I still remember when people used to bring that in all games.
    Honestly, with tryhard pubs going Oracle's constantly these days, vision is getting OP.

Deleted
    I can see the argument but CV still feels more divine than Clarity does, that just seems, well, arcane.

Honestly, with tryhard pubs going Oracle's constantly these days, vision is getting OP.
    Buy oracles at 5 mins. Lose oracles at 8.

15+ Year Old Account

I apperently missed that. I guess that makes sense. Although I'd say suddenly going from "ohgod I don't have anything left in me at all!" to "I CAN DO ANYTHING RAWR!" is pretty divine to me :P But it does seem more arcane than divine I guess.

As for Oracles. That's the best time for a gank. Set them even farther behind :3

[e]:

Another item preview!

Tear of the Goddess

+250 Mana
    +7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
    UNIQUE Passive – Mana Charge: Each time you spend Mana, your maximum Mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown).
    Bonus Mana: 0/750
    Archangel’s Staff

+250 Mana
    +60 Ability Power
    +10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
    UNIQUE Passive – Insight: +(3% of Maximum Mana) Ability Power
    UNIQUE Passive – Mana Charge: Each time you spend Mana, you gain 5 maximum Mana (3 second cooldown).
    Bonus Mana: 0/750
    Transforms into Seraph’s Embrace at 750 Bonus Mana
    Seraph’s Embrace

(Upgraded from Archangel’s Staff when fully charged)
    +1000 Mana
    +60 Ability Power
    +10 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
    UNIQUE Passive – Insight: +(3% of Maximum Mana) Ability Power
    UNIQUE Active: Drains 25% of your current mana to shield yourself for an equal amount for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-11-09 at 12:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Buy oracles at 5 mins. Lose oracles at 8.
    Buy oracles, pop it like a boss then die within twenty seconds.

Story of my supporting life.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 07:09 PM ----------

holy crap that's cool. That's an awesome shield once you get a bunch of mana.

Though they did make it so you can't stack archangles now. Not like that was viable, but it was kinda lolzy on some people.