Yeah I suppose, it's going to work out I'm sure, I just can't stop imaging OP ADs at the moment

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    I can allready see this being overpowered.
    Remove the ability for on-hit effects to work except Lifesteal maybe and it will be fine.
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I can allready see this being overpowered.
    Remove the ability for on-hit effects to work except Lifesteal maybe and it will be fine.
    I don't see where the supposed need for AoE splash damage is coming from, what's wrong with single target focus? D:

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't see where the supposed need for AoE splash damage is coming from, what's wrong with single target focus? D:
    No idea they want less AoE in the jungle but more on carries, seems odd to me.

Peeling was too hard so they added AoE damage for all the bad carries, but instead of adding plain aoe, they just added some overpowered team fight item.

Well with these items and them wanting to make the jungle take longer, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new habit of people trying to push each other to their towers. Now everyone can be Mordekaiser!

Blitz is so fun....

Whatever I do, I always pull off a couple of gamebreaking pulls or E's.

One thing you do have to remember is that it only gives you AS and the proc arrows can't crit.

If it gave you some AD too, and the extra arrows could crit, I would feel justified calling it OP, but it doesn't, and they can't. I think it will be a good option on champions who already work well with AS or have some sort of on hit thing, but for the majority of ranged ads, I don't think it's going to be a hugely important item. I'm going to wait until they release it to see how good it is. It looks exciting, but I don't think it's going to be OP.

If you rush it in lane, which I don't really know why you would, you are probably going to be a BF sword and a bit behind your opponent. So early game I think it's fairly useless. Not to mention you would shove your lane by last hitting. I think it will shine mid to late game where some of the on hit stuff actually starts to shred people. Like kog's on hit stuff, or ashe, because then you literally could not catch her ever.

I wonder if it would synergize with some weird hybrid rageblade build. I don't think those have ever really been viable, but your rageblade would stack almost instantly. Would be interesting, not sure who you would build it on though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    One thing you do have to remember is that it only gives you AS and the proc arrows can't crit.

If it gave you some AD too, and the extra arrows could crit, I would feel justified calling it OP, but it doesn't, and they can't. I think it will be a good option on champions who already work well with AS or have some sort of on hit thing, but for the majority of ranged ads, I don't think it's going to be a hugely important item. I'm going to wait until they release it to see how good it is. It looks exciting, but I don't think it's going to be OP.

If you rush it in lane, which I don't really know why you would, you are probably going to be a BF sword and a bit behind your opponent. So early game I think it's fairly useless. Not to mention you would shove your lane by last hitting. I think it will shine mid to late game where some of the on hit stuff actually starts to shred people. Like kog's on hit stuff, or ashe, because then you literally could not catch her ever.

I wonder if it would synergize with some weird hybrid rageblade build. I don't think those have ever really been viable, but your rageblade would stack almost instantly. Would be interesting, not sure who you would build it on though.
    Hybrid Kog'maw?
    *Shrugs*

I forgot about it having no crit chance. I suppose that's better

I really need to wait and see, I can't imagine it working in my head but I'm sure it will be okay in game

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Hybrid Kog'maw?
    *Shrugs*
    well, I used to play hybrid ez for shits and giggles, but I dunno. I guess hybrid teemo? It would work on nidalee too, though she has a lot of time in cat form.

Hybrid Kog'maw?
    *Shrugs*
    Kayle. AD and extra AS and AP for better splashes... which can now be used 3 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Kayle. AD and extra AS and AP for better splashes... which can now be used 3 at a time.
    Now all we need is an item to increase Kayle's attack range :/

Well JimPaladin considering you have ALSO been banned from these forums I see no point in really refuting any of your comments/posts.

It would appear that in the LoL community as well as the mom-champion community. People find you offensive and would rather not have you around.

Your attitude is just really ugly, and you are unnecessarily rude and offensive.

I hope you can find a constructive outlet for your anger issues so you can stop taking it out on people you are supposed to be having fun with.

Mod Note: No need to bash other users. At that point you are simply feeding someone who is trolling. He has already been banned, so no need to bring it back up.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-11-15 at 04:05 AM.

Nidalee will be given a visual rework! RIP the triangle feet, sadly.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

That rework looks amazing, not sure if I should use default or Egyptian Nid :3

Most likely Default, the new cat model looks great.

HGN!! HGN!!!

I want that!

oh hey, Nidalee looks a lot better now!

Catchya later Jim-boy, hope to never hear from you again.

Nid looks cool, although now Pharaoh is super ugly, and oh god, why did they have to increase her breast size. I can't wait until companies stop catering towards the pubescent 12 year olds. I've always hated sexualizing characters on games, it's really pitiful.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 03:57 PM ----------

Played Zed for the first time on live last night.
    His W probably needs a nerf on the 25% damage boost.
    I was at 470 AD and I still had a wriggles and 1 empty slot. I was a major glass cannon, but I ripped into the enemy team and would only die when Rengar would pop his ulti and jump on me and then die because I was with my allies.

Zed VS Flash is a huge problem.
    I was jungle, and there was another Zed at top. I only managed to get him killed 1/5 times due to him either using his clone or flash to get away. If your shadow isn't near them, it's super hard to do anything.
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2012-11-15 at 04:58 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Catchya later Jim-boy, hope to never hear from you again.

Nid looks cool, although now Pharaoh is super ugly, and oh god, why did they have to increase her breast size. I can't wait until companies stop catering towards the pubescent 12 year olds. I've always hated sexualizing characters on games, it's really pitiful.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 03:57 PM ----------

Played Zed for the first time on live last night.
    His W probably needs a nerf on the 25% damage boost.
    I was at 470 AD and I still had a wriggles and 1 empty slot. I was a major glass cannon, but I ripped into the enemy team and would only die when Rengar would pop his ulti and jump on me and then die because I was with my allies.

Zed VS Flash is a huge problem.
    I was jungle, and there was another Zed at top. I only managed to get him killed 1/5 times due to him either using his clone or flash to get away. If your shadow isn't near them, it's super hard to do anything.
    I use it to force flash. Most people expect me to clone in, so they don't burn it till it's too late and my clone is on them with a slow. If they escape I just loop around and gank again since they definitely aren't getting away the next time.

Or you can rely on human stupidity to send 3 people to your red, miss the steal, then towerdive you at level 1 so you get first blood. Always fun.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ