Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    This is not motivating me to start ranked which I want to do I'm so afraid.
    I'll say right now it's 50/50 if you'll get a good team or not. Depending on your S2 rating, of course.

So far, I've played 3 rankeds in the preseason.

I won the first one. My team was really awesome. Everyone took what was needed during champ selection. Everyone communicated well and were just generally awesome players.

The next two games were just horrible. In one of them, I was with a 0-8-2 jungle Jax and 2-9-1 Orianna mid. I was top versus Kennen and Janna and I managed to feed less.
    In the other game, our jungler was terrible. He didn't gank more than once and blamed everyone for not letting him gank. (Wut? - Our team was pushed 24/7..)
    Needless to say that flaming ensued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Nevermind, I just get the undefined error/bug whatever it is.
    Last edited by mmoccdd2d3f444; 2012-11-15 at 12:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That item is OP and that is no question, ADC don't need aoe dmg, that is beyond limit and start going in Dota style where 1v5 win end game...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    That item is OP and that is no question, ADC don't need aoe dmg, that is beyond limit and start going in Dota style where 1v5 win end game...
    Maybe if you're.

uhh.
    I guess Refresher Orb Void could do it.
    Spectre and uhh
    Troll

That's about it.

No wait, add a fat Medusa.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-15 at 02:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    No. Just fucking no. Stop it right now. Stop your baseless predictions and hyperboles. Stop your comparing of LoL to Dota 2 when you don't even play Dota 2.

No need to insult Kurdiern, tone it down.
    -Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-11-15 at 02:09 PM.

The item is good yes, but with some testing I have faith it won't be OP. If you rush it and don't have damage, who cares about your splash with Kog's W if they have any MR?

It really all depends on the distance the splash/extra shots will spread. If its only a small radius, I can see it being perfectly balanced- if it is like brands ult travel ranged, yeah it could possibly be OP

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need to get on a tangent about DOTA 2 vs LoL. You can compare it but no "this is better than that, #myopinionisright" kind of thing. <3
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I missed Jim again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I missed Jim again?
    You did, I did too.

Deleted
    Seems I've been one of the few lucky being trolled this time,
    never heard about him before, funny guy...no.

Deleted
    In other news, I gave Kurdiern my spare account. I forgot how funny it was to watch fresh 30s

Deleted
    In other news, I gave Kurdiern my spare account. I forgot how funny it was to watch fresh 30s
    Haha, really? Did he do well?

I'm off to play The Walking Dead for some hours then I'm going to play LoL, I'll join the chat when I get there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Haha, really? Did he do well?

I'm off to play The Walking Dead for some hours then I'm going to play LoL, I'll join the chat when I get there.
    Chat?
    What chat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Chat?
    What chat?
    The chat that I started plugging about 800 pages back, but only now have people started joining it

Keko channel on EU-W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Chat?
    What chat?
    It's called Keko.
    The chat that I started plugging about 800 pages back, but only now have people started joining it

Keko channel on EU-W
    I actually didn't know about it, since, you know, I never posted on the LoL forum since 2 months ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's called Keko.

I actually didn't know about it, since, you know, I never posted on the LoL forum since 2 months ago.
    Lol to be fair, I only remember a few names from back then :P

Deleted

Keko channel on EU-W
    Nice, I'll try that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    We don't need to get on a tangent about DOTA 2 vs LoL. You can compare it but no "this is better than that, #myopinionisright" kind of thing. <3
    Now that I think about it, the new item works just like Medusa's Split Shot except she doesn't apply orbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I missed Jim again?
    So did I... I need to improve my aim. Oh wait... that's not what you meant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So did I... I need to improve my aim. Oh wait... that's not what you meant.
    Haha. xD

Well, I just played my first game in 4 days... I felt like a noob. xd

I didn't play that bad but man, it felt like I never played that shit or even looked at it, so weird. D: