I dunno , someday I just want to ban Darius, I faced against him almost every game ... I think Diana is also a good choice to ban tho, she is one of the strongest ap mid laner atm.

Will be missed ~

Still.. waiting.. for.. Lubu J4 and Zhao Yun Win Nao...

God damnit Riot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Still.. waiting.. for.. Lubu J4 and Zhao Yun Win Nao...

God damnit Riot!
    I can wait another week till I can spend money on rp again, zhe paycheck.
    And then... I'll have to wait with you :P

I can simply not say how much i hate supporting. So now i warn people" Let me do anything BUT support, or i'll be an AP garen with CV and Clarity" and then i see what happens... Shall see if it works!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    I can simply not say how much i hate supporting. So now i warn people" Let me do anything BUT support, or i'll be an AP garen with CV and Clarity" and then i see what happens... Shall see if it works!
    Stellar approach for this game.

Good luck.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    You get banned for that crap btw :P

Deleted
    Np I´m sure people are thrilled to support you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great way to lose ELO and get banned.

Won the game, no issues there.

For some reason people have stopped banning shen in the last couple of matches i've been seeing. What's happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Won the game, no issues there.

For some reason people have stopped banning shen in the last couple of matches i've been seeing. What's happened?
    It's been a trend that the most common ban picks (Shen, Alistar) usually don't have that great of win rates since people that try to first pick him because he's not banned sometimes don't even know how to use him correctly, as well as people learning how to counter him. Same thing happened when Shaco used to be a common ban pick, now he's rarely banned because people have gotten smarter and know how to deal with him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's been a trend that the most common ban picks (Shen, Alistar) usually don't have that great of win rates since people that try to first pick him because he's not banned sometimes don't even know how to use him correctly, as well as people learning how to counter him. Same thing happened when Shaco used to be a common ban pick, now he's rarely banned because people have gotten smarter and know how to deal with him.
    No they don't.

Well at least not for me they don't, it's not that they have become smarter but rather there are more people playing him and most are complete shit from what I've seen. He's third place in the win rate's (check LoLking) out of every champion. You want to build him like a bruiser, building him like a carry makes him to squishy. I've soloed barons with full health no problem with him.

I ban Karthus if I'm first pick because lets be straight here, a half decent Karthus can just run in do a bit of damage die and then just press r. I have a severe disliking for that one champion.
    Hey everyone

Apparantly the best counter to shen is simply to aim him.
    Earlygame, that is. Before he gets a wits end and a sunfire cape.
    Got my teeth kicked in as shen, my jungle wasn't safe. Bot lane was roaming my jungle, mid was here and there, their jungler was in my jungler and heck, so was their top at times. I couldn't touch anything. Ouchie.
    Last edited by Omnoms; 2012-11-19 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look up " Lady Gragas" I dare you... I double dare you... My eyes T_T

http://elohell.net/chill/141264 here's the link for those that CBA to search
    MY EYES
    I can't look to anyone now, he is blocking my view, I'm getting blind
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my teeth kicked in as shen, my jungle wasn't safe. Bot lane was roaming my jungle, mid was here and there, their jungler was in my jungler and heck, so was their top at times. I couldn't touch anything. Ouchie.
    Same way you beat Singed, beat him down before he becomes a mega tank. That's really how you beat any character like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Quick semi-silly question. Up to 1169 rating now, and my badge thingy is silver. Is that correct? Say if I have a terrible whatever else rest of the season...at the end, would I get the silver counting from that? 1169 seems low for silver but I don't know the rating system THAT well. That and if there's any ADC looking for a reasonably competent Taric or Soraka (Sona coming soon! and not Blizz style soon), to duoqueue on EU west, hit me up as well .
    Once you get a ranking or whatever you want to call it, it stays. You can drop significantly but it keeps your highest elo when it determines rewards and things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Once you get a ranking or whatever you want to call it, it stays. You can drop significantly but it keeps your highest elo when it determines rewards and things.
    There is a red post saying they probably aren't going to do that at the beginning of season 3. Maybe at the end, but for now, current ELO is all that matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    There is a red post saying they probably aren't going to do that at the beginning of season 3. Maybe at the end, but for now, current ELO is all that matters.
    Do what? Award stuffs, or keep your highest elo thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Do what? Award stuffs, or keep your highest elo thing.
    Keeping highest elo

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I did to one as riven the other day. Don't know if she counters him or anything, but was up against a shen toplane, manage to kill him twice pre-6 and got a great lead on him, after that, he couldn't touch me; any time he went bot lane with his ult they didn't have any trouble with him either(although that may just have been that shen not being very good, not sure.)
    Although the first kill from me was just due to him pulling a full minion wave while fighting me, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have got him.

Deleted
    People often underestimate minions early game.

Anyways, I tried Vlad and while he is fun.....

I don't know, he doesn't seem very strong, not weak either.

I am thinking about buying him.