10+ Year Old Account
    I'll agree to that about minions, I underestimate them a lot.
    "Don't worry guys I can get him."
    two seconds later
    "WHERE IS ALL THIS DAMAGE COMING FROM?"
    900 basic attack from minions. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W8mMY24Bew

How fitting that it happened to a Teemo.
    Minus the death, that's actually happened to me a few times. At one point, my character literally could not move because of the minion grief.

Deleted
    Had my first pentakill! On Shen! Granted it was in an ARAM, but I'm still proud of it. Bought an ionic spark as first item after boots, hilarity ensued. Would have been two penta's if Ryze wouldn't have stolen the first one.

Of course afterwards my internet was too excited and disconnected me =(

Deleted
    I like Shen, but I've had too many games where I did MAGICAL, like with sparkles flying off me that's how good I was, and I still lost. Serious 10/3/20 games where I stomped top and saved so many players with my ult from 6 and onwards. Perfect engages with (flash)taunt on AD or AP carry, or even both, and then your team DOES NOTHING. Then you try to stick to your 1 decent player, but still not enough. Frustrated me so bad I stopped playing Shen top.

As for fighting him, I had the easiest time as a Jax. Stomped his ass. If you can outpoke and sustain early on you should keep your advantage. Try to take a champion that can interrupt his ultimate if you want him to be useless >6 as well.

As long as it's not Katarina, a penta is always impressive.

Not that it's not impressive on Katarina either, but if anything, she is the least impressing one to get it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

Not that it's not impressive on Katarina either, but if anything, she is the least impressing one to get it on.
    My friend got a penta on Karma 2 days ago. Granted, he did not know it had happened, but it was damn impressive!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

This is bullshit imo. It's easy against 5 low health champs perhaps. But make a wrong decision on when and who to engage, when and who to ulti and you could be glad to get 1 kill before dying or being useless.

Deleted
    Get a penta with your entire team alive and not being far ahead is impressive, especially if you executed your role perfectly. Being the last standing with resets as Katarina and spamming Q/W/E on targets... not so much. Couldn't have done more during the actual fight? Perhaps, but mostly, I think not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W8mMY24Bew

How fitting that it happened to a Teemo.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 11:49 PM ----------

I love normal games for the fact that you can do silly stuff and people don't mind most times. GP + Soraka bot lane vs Kog'maw Alistar. Killed them so hard I had my triforce at like 15 minutes and they surrendered at 20 minute with Kog having 50 cs. Alistar just didn't realize that I was going to instantly focus him if he engaged on me before level 6, and GP dot dmg with ignite made it too late for him to retreat. Also had a nice thing where they started a fight and I hit level 6 a second after the fight started and suddenly double killed them.

We pretty much won by the enemy team just raging at each other hardcore. Top said only he and the Jungle did well, Mid said he was bad too, Kog'maw blaming Alistar, etc. Only time I can say that I liked having a Soraka in the game, infinite mana and heals for GP is a wonderful thing.

GP is my favorite champion to take to any lane for normals. You don't really need to worry about late game for most normal games, and if you snowball you can easily make the other guy useless.
    Aaaah GP. I've been using him in 3vs3 with my 2 friends recently. I just went for the old critplank build. I start with avarice blade and boots.
    It's a bit luck dependent, but boy...those parrrleys hurt on low level (:

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Damn it Riot, why must you torment me ? Why must you make me wait instead of just giving me this new patch that will break the League Of Legends...? I just want to play Carry Jungle Shaco ... Q.Q

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Damn it Riot, why must you torment me ? Why must you make me wait instead of just giving me this new patch that will break the League Of Legends...? I just want to play Carry Jungle Shaco ... Q.Q
    They are doing a magic trick on us. :/

OT: They really need to get this new jungle out because I want to see how Shaco fairs in it. I'm getting annoyed because I want to be able to see if boots and health pots are actually, like they said, still possible on Shaco.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Im actually pretty excited to try out a new starting item besides my usual longsword / boots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    They are doing a magic trick on us. :/

OT: They really need to get this new jungle out because I want to see how Shaco fairs in it. I'm getting annoyed because I want to be able to see if boots and health pots are actually, like they said, still possible on Shaco.
    Preliminary testing is that Riot lied and everyone should start Machete. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, did you guys see this?
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...d-of-2012.html
    Guessing the one they'll pull out after Nami, assuming they don't do 2 or so in December.

Deleted
    "I actually tested Tryndamere in the new jungle. He's actually fairly fast even though it's kinda RNG, I got a pretty fast clear despite not getting too many crits, red dies @ 3:37 but my health is like 40% hp with no pots left.
    Tryndamere being a single target jungler I decided to go for golems rather than wolves to get a faster clear.
    I think he'll probably be good with a leash, LS quints are an option, I played him with AS reds and AD quints, 19/11 in masteries.
    3:37 is 1 sec faster than the best clearing time you can get on Lee Sin, faster than Xin, Trundle etc, and is only 7-8 sec slower than Udyr and Olaf."

Received this message today from a guy on Reddit I asked to test Trynd. Looks promising.

Deleted
    Diana looks like she'll just raep though. Near full health at the end with 2+ health pots ready at 3:40'ish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Diana looks like she'll just raep though. Near full health at the end with 2+ health pots ready at 3:40'ish
    And Diana is probably getting tweaked/nerfed as well from what I read

Deleted
    Too bad i cant jungle Draven anymore when the changes hit live.

yI see the term alot but I can't seem to crack it.
    What's ARAM?

All Random All Mid, basically a custom game on Proving Grounds with the "all random" rule.
    That means everybody gets a random champion, which usually ends up being one they don't play much usually.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-11-20 at 07:59 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU