1. #19181
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    What's Dyrus doing?
    Ragequits during streams, intentionally feeds and flames. It's not all the time, it's very seldom, but people are going batshit crazy about it.

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  2. #19182
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,628
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Quicksilver Sash/Mercurial Scimitar?
    Banshee's Veil?
    Wit's End?
    Magic Resist items do exist other than Force of Nature you know.
    There's also Hexdrinker and Maw if you're an AD-based champ in need of MR.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  3. #19183
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Ragequits during streams, intentionally feeds and flames. It's not all the time, it's very seldom, but people are going batshit crazy about it.
    Only because its tsm. No other team gets nearly the amount of hate/praise they do. He posted on his facebook too saying something along the lines of: Never again.

  4. #19184
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Only because its tsm. No other team gets nearly the amount of hate/praise they do. He posted on his facebook too saying something along the lines of: Never again.
    Yeah, they are probably the most famous pro LoL team there is. Reginald said the same thing on Twitter. It's just hilarious to see people claim that Riot are showing favouritism towards TSM because they haven't banned Darius, like they don't understand exactly how reporting->tribunal works.

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  5. #19185
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Adventuring with Teepo
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    There's also Hexdrinker and Maw if you're an AD-based champ in need of MR.
    Was just more along the lines of "FoN isn't the only item", not like "Here's a list of all the mr items"
    But thanks for mentioning it anyway, added it to my responce; totally forgot about Hex/MoM anyway.
    I feel like Merc Scimitar is going to severely outclass Hexdrinker/MoM these days, simply because the use is usually more useful than a shield is, unless there is a Karthus in the game.

  6. #19186
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,628
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Was just more along the lines of "FoN isn't the only item", not like "Here's a list of all the mr items"
    But thanks for mentioning it anyway, added it to my responce; totally forgot about Hex/MoM anyway.
    I feel like Merc Scimitar is going to severely outclass Hexdrinker/MoM these days, simply because the use is usually more useful than a shield is, unless there is a Karthus in the game.
    There's also the argument that the Hex/MoM shield is not affected by an enemies' MPene.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  7. #19187
    wow so many new items and they are favouring AP stuff 4 different builds with kage's lyucky pick is pretty cool

    will be avoiduing new jungle for now :P

    how are people finding new jungle anyways??

  8. #19188
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Yeah, they are probably the most famous pro LoL team there is. Reginald said the same thing on Twitter. It's just hilarious to see people claim that Riot are showing favouritism towards TSM because they haven't banned Darius, like they don't understand exactly how reporting->tribunal works.
    But why would they ban a champion?

    I mean WELL IF HE GETS BANNED EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO AS WELL EVEN IF THEY AREN'T BEING REPORTED /insert more rage here.

  9. #19189
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,325
    I think he meant Dyrus. Dyrus and Darius is similar, just don't throw Darien into the mix.

    Also, to note what Kurdien said, I'm all for interesting discussions, but usually it starts with Zefie starting a discussion or giving someone a blunt, yet precise answer, someone gets offended for little reason, it turns into an argument and someone gets temp banned. Would rather avoid that.

  10. #19190
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,724
    Oh I know he meant Dyrus, I was just joking. Sarcasm on the internet and all that.

  11. #19191
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Servers down @3:00
    ...
    Servers down @4:00

    RIOT. NEW PATCH. PLS. NOW.

  12. #19192
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Quicksilver Sash/Mercurial Scimitar?
    Hexdrinker/Maw of Malmorthius?
    Banshee's Veil?
    Wit's End?
    Magic Resist items do exist other than Force of Nature you know.
    Scimitar is expensive as hell to justify buying it for the 45 magic resist when you're just after that.
    Banshee's Veil on someone without mana has a lot wasted.
    Wit's End is for auto attackers, not AD casters.
    I mentioned Maw.

    My point is that for AD caster bruisers we pretty much just have Maw for MR unless we can use the healing bonus from spirit visage. The rest are mostly armor/mr items. This hurts when you need MR fast because you cant build a negatron cloak into anything. So you're left with either null magic mantles or a negatron cloak that will never become anything.

  13. #19193
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Scimitar is expensive as hell to justify buying it for the 45 magic resist when you're just after that.
    Banshee's Veil on someone without mana has a lot wasted.
    Wit's End is for auto attackers, not AD casters.
    I mentioned Maw.

    My point is that for AD caster bruisers we pretty much just have Maw for MR unless we can use the healing bonus from spirit visage. The rest are mostly armor/mr items. This hurts when you need MR fast because you cant build a negatron cloak into anything. So you're left with either null magic mantles or a negatron cloak that will never become anything.
    GA, Aegis, the new upgrade for Aegis. AD Casters are weird anyway and since most are assassins you won't be building many defenses, in which case Mercurial Scimitar is perfect for late game protection.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  14. #19194
    so...... twitch + hurricane.... WTF
    building twitch + hurricane + shiv... OUCH

  15. #19195
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Seeing as Morgana and Brand were free this week I decided to try them again because I haven't played them in a long time.

    God do skill shot champions make me feel bad. Sure I land most of them, but whenever I miss one I just feel like shit. Skill shot ults are what truly terrify me though, because missing those just makes you feel the worst.
    I used to play Brand, after I went 0/5/0 with him continuously I rage quit and refund his Zombie Brand skin -.-... doing so bad.
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2012-12-05 at 05:27 AM.

  16. #19196
    BoogyStovepipe. NA. starting new act. only lvl 20 but if any1one else wants to do normals, arams, 3v3, or dominion im down.

  17. #19197
    So I decided to play Veigar in a blind pick game, and my opponent was another Veigar. Most intense lane matchup you could ever find. First one to make a mistake dies instantly, luckily I was the one that won. But man, I was so nervous the entire time.

    Also, thank god they buffed DFG as fast as they nerfed it when Evelynn became popular. It's not right to hurt Veigar or Mordekaiser just because people are crying about a different champion.
    Last edited by Kilz; 2012-12-05 at 05:22 AM.

  18. #19198
    alSO i want a fucking ad caster item with spell vamp on it. VDP was so epic and i got ahard on just thinking about playing zed with it. go to PBE TT and its gone

  19. #19199
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So I decided to play Veigar in a blind pick game, and my opponent was another Veigar. Most intense lane matchup you could ever find. First one to make a mistake dies instantly, luckily I was the one that won. But man, I was so nervous the entire time.

    Also, thank god they buffed DFG as fast as they nerfed it when Evelynn became popular. It's not right to hurt Veigar or Mordekaiser just because people are crying about a different champion.
    OMG I forgot about new DFG! Totally going to spam Evelynn after I get my fill of the jungle.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  20. #19200
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    OMG I forgot about new DFG! Totally going to spam Evelynn after I get my fill of the jungle.
    DFG > R is making a comeback! Looking forward to that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •