IWD had it coming. Good riddance.

But that QG situation really sucks.

A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I don't feel bad for IWD at all. How can you get reported/punished for the same types of behavior 8-9 times in a game that is only a few years old and still not get a clue?

That is absolutely not how a "pro" should be acting in any type of sport, electronic or otherwise, and this community isn't exactly known for great behavior to begin with, so he didn't have to be a saint or anything. If he didn't care before, maybe he will now.
    Light or darkness...which do you prefer to be blinded by?

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ok anytime something happens, could you please refrain from making a valve comment. I'm beginning to think you do it just to stir stuff up.
    Don't worry Zefie is asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Don't worry Zefie is asleep
    Unfortunately the board won't clear by the time he wakes up.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

God forbid we actually have some entertaining discussion instead of reposts from Reddit/LoL Website and people stating obvious things like "Wow Diana is super g00d"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    God forbid we actually have some entertaining discussion instead of reposts from Reddit/LoL Website and people stating obvious things like "Wow Diana is super g00d"
    Last time I participated in one here people started crying that "this thread got turned into two guys' personal slowchat". Can't satisfy everyone.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

entertaining? Sure, if you're a masochist.

Clearly we have differing opinions on "entertaining discussion." Discussion is good, what happens every time some tries to start it by mentioning Valve/DOTA 2 is not.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

So what the hell can I build now for a heavy magic resist item on champions that cant make use of Spirit Visage's heal increase or Abyssal Scepter? I liked FoN because it was always there if AP damage got out of hand, but now it seems like I'm better off stacking health and settling with just a maw than trying to get my MR high. It's really dumb that we have so many things that build out of chain vest, but only 3-4 things to build out of negatron cloak.

YAY first Penta kill ever AP Teemo, I love you sssoooo much.

I would have had three, all in the same game, but TWICE a freakin Lee Sin Q'd in and stole the 5th kill...

still a Penta and 2x Quadra in a single game is pretty good Can't wait to see how he is tomorrow with the new items.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Holy macaroni did this thread explode all of a sudden.

Where is my patch, though? Bah! I need excitement into my life again. Although I just got a Wii U, I still wanna get my MOBA on, and LoL is looking mighty interesting about now.
    I just skipped about 20 pages, TLDR please?:/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    IWD had it coming. Good riddance.

But that QG situation really sucks.
    What? IWillDominate is evolving! Congratulations! IWillDominate evolved into... IWillSpectate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I don't feel bad for IWD at all. How can you get reported/punished for the same types of behavior 8-9 times in a game that is only a few years old and still not get a clue?

That is absolutely not how a "pro" should be acting in any type of sport, electronic or otherwise, and this community isn't exactly known for great behavior to begin with, so he didn't have to be a saint or anything. If he didn't care before, maybe he will now.
    He is the less-trolling twin of 'ol JimPaladin who should be turning up again sooner or later.
    The man with the 3 permanent bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So what the hell can I build now for a heavy magic resist item on champions that cant make use of Spirit Visage's heal increase or Abyssal Scepter? I liked FoN because it was always there if AP damage got out of hand, but now it seems like I'm better off stacking health and settling with just a maw than trying to get my MR high. It's really dumb that we have so many things that build out of chain vest, but only 3-4 things to build out of negatron cloak.
    Quicksilver Sash/Mercurial Scimitar?
    Hexdrinker/Maw of Malmorthius?
    Banshee's Veil?
    Wit's End?
    Magic Resist items do exist other than Force of Nature you know.

P.S. Totally not making up for random inactivity by making this large multi-quote post, nope.
    Last edited by The Monado; 2012-12-05 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Totally didn't make mistakes, I never make those.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    What? IWillDominate is evolving! Congratulations! IWillDominate evolved into... IWillSpectate!
    Oh and I think the QC Situation will just be fine in the end, CLG.eu should have no problems finding a new sponsor.
    CLG.na on the other hand.... dunno lol.
    Um, CLG is counter logic gaming and has nothing to do with Quantic. There is a Quantic LoL team, and they sponsor multiple sc2 players and probably have some other team that I don't know about, but they aren't related to CLG.

So many people on that thread saying they let Dyrus away with it. Obviously people aren't reporting Dyrus as often as they are that moron. He earned his ban. If Dyrus keeps going, he will no doubt receive a ban, but until such times Riot have banned someone who is a repeat offender and has been warned several times about it. No more to be said on the matter.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    So many people on that thread saying they let Dyrus away with it. Obviously people aren't reporting Dyrus as often as they are that moron. He earned his ban. If Dyrus keeps going, he will no doubt receive a ban, but until such times Riot have banned someone who is a repeat offender and has been warned several times about it. No more to be said on the matter.
    What's Dyrus doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    What's Dyrus doing?
    Ragequits during streams, intentionally feeds and flames. It's not all the time, it's very seldom, but people are going batshit crazy about it.

Quicksilver Sash/Mercurial Scimitar?
    Banshee's Veil?
    Wit's End?
    Magic Resist items do exist other than Force of Nature you know.
    There's also Hexdrinker and Maw if you're an AD-based champ in need of MR.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Ragequits during streams, intentionally feeds and flames. It's not all the time, it's very seldom, but people are going batshit crazy about it.
    Only because its tsm. No other team gets nearly the amount of hate/praise they do. He posted on his facebook too saying something along the lines of: Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Only because its tsm. No other team gets nearly the amount of hate/praise they do. He posted on his facebook too saying something along the lines of: Never again.
    Yeah, they are probably the most famous pro LoL team there is. Reginald said the same thing on Twitter. It's just hilarious to see people claim that Riot are showing favouritism towards TSM because they haven't banned Darius, like they don't understand exactly how reporting->tribunal works.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    There's also Hexdrinker and Maw if you're an AD-based champ in need of MR.
    Was just more along the lines of "FoN isn't the only item", not like "Here's a list of all the mr items"
    But thanks for mentioning it anyway, added it to my responce; totally forgot about Hex/MoM anyway.
    I feel like Merc Scimitar is going to severely outclass Hexdrinker/MoM these days, simply because the use is usually more useful than a shield is, unless there is a Karthus in the game.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

Was just more along the lines of "FoN isn't the only item", not like "Here's a list of all the mr items"
    But thanks for mentioning it anyway, added it to my responce; totally forgot about Hex/MoM anyway.
    I feel like Merc Scimitar is going to severely outclass Hexdrinker/MoM these days, simply because the use is usually more useful than a shield is, unless there is a Karthus in the game.
    There's also the argument that the Hex/MoM shield is not affected by an enemies' MPene.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II