10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Sooo...did I get banned from the LoL forums if I can't start threads and everything says "Access Denied" when I try. I made *one* thread asking about Fizz's E, that went something like "Not sure if it's intentional or not, but Fizz E isn't dodging a lot of moves it used to pre-patch pre-patch *listed 3 examples*" and that's it. I can't see that as a conceivable reason for a ban and it's the first thing I ever posted on the site, but I don't know what else it could be.
    If you got banned I think you would have an email. Idk though, I don't frequent the official forums. Contacting customer support is always a good idea though. Riot's customer support is quite efficient actually and should be able to help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo...did I get banned from the LoL forums if I can't start threads and everything says "Access Denied" when I try. I made *one* thread asking about Fizz's E, that went something like "Not sure if it's intentional or not, but Fizz E isn't dodging a lot of moves it used to pre-patch pre-patch *listed 3 examples*" and that's it. I can't see that as a conceivable reason for a ban and it's the first thing I ever posted on the site, but I don't know what else it could be.
    There was an error going around a month or two ago causing this. I forget what people did, but contacting customer support is probably your best bet, like Isrozzis said.

Deleted
    Hmmm. They kinda ruined my Shyvana runepage. I can't get Magic Penetration anymore. Goddamn it Riot!

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    K thx. I don't plan on posting there much but seeing the Trollpole go limp when it's probably a bug and 0 posts about it broke my heart.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Log out, log in again. If that fails, clear cookies.

Deleted
    So im not the most active when they change patch notes. I tend to pick up news about champions or other big changes, like the new jungle. But i was definitely not prepared for this new UI.

So do people enjoy it? Personally im finding it annoying, but i guess its because im not used to it yet.
    Also, does it have any new functions, aside from the "youre supposed to find things in the shop a lot easier now"? I noticed some of the "offensive items" recomendations etc. Can you change those to suit your tastes anywhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So im not the most active when they change patch notes. I tend to pick up news about champions or other big changes, like the new jungle. But i was definitely not prepared for this new UI.

So do people enjoy it? Personally im finding it annoying, but i guess its because im not used to it yet.
    Also, does it have any new functions, aside from the "youre supposed to find things in the shop a lot easier now"? I noticed some of the "offensive items" recomendations etc. Can you change those to suit your tastes anywhere?
    I find it a lot harder to find items in the shop, sigh. New shop is trash. So's the UI. It's way, way too fancy and complicated. Too many flashy effects, lights, completely unnecessary.

By the way, wasn't Katarina supposed to be nerfed around here? She's still dumb as shit.

The new UI and shop is really a lot better, it looks way smoother. People are just not used to it. Just give it time.

Also, sure, Katarina is pretty crazy right now, but I'm more worried about Diana... for some reason she seems to be really strong again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    The new UI and shop is really a lot better, it looks way smoother. People are just not used to it. Just give it time.
    Difference of opinion, I guess. I dont find it smooth at all, I find the effects and lights unnecessary. It's like those new web-designers who wants to add all kinds of cool stuff, but in the end all it does is making things weird and annoying to look at. The old UI was smooth, relaxing. Sure it's all pretty to look at, but meh.

10+ Year Old Account

Also, sure, Katarina is pretty crazy right now, but I'm more worried about Diana... for some reason she seems to be really strong again.
    When did she get strong again? She's always been strong, even after the nerfs when she was released. People started to pick her up around World Finals, around the time I picked her up, and she showed her strength in Tales of the Lane, with IPL5 being her spotlight.

She has high damage, great mobility, good utility, and scaling tankiness with her shield. Her Q is also dirt fucking cheap at 55 mana every rank meaning her poke is ridiculous. Maybe a mana increase on Q and a scaling/base value reduction on her W. I just hope Riot doesn't go overboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like and dislike the new UI. I like the level indicators, but I don't see the need for all the new fancy borders. Also, the scaling seems off and everything is too small at max size. It should be able to get bigger. It is a little cleaner though, with the options located above the map instead of just in a random bar at the bottom.

The new shop is pretty cool, but it bugs out sometimes and it was much easier for me to navigate the old one. I'm sure I just have to get used to it though.

Deleted
    Hi LoL section of MMO-Champion!

Since preseason 3 started, I've gone from 1200 to 1500 Elo. All through Season 2 I was hovering at around 1100-1200. Has Elo in general gotten easier to come by, or have I gotten better? (I.e., has anyone else noticed the same thing?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post

Since preseason 3 started, I've gone from 1200 to 1500 Elo. All through Season 2 I was hovering at around 1100-1200. Has Elo in general gotten easier to come by, or have I gotten better? (I.e., has anyone else noticed the same thing?)
    Well ELO has been a bit volatile so you might have been a bit lucky or something or you´ve just improved a lot. ELO hasn´t become easier to get, just keep playing and if you´re good enough for 1500 you will stay there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post

ELO reset, you get greater gains in ELO your first few games and it'll even out eventually. Depending on when you stopped playing ranked, you could have gotten much better, or yes, you got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I find it a lot harder to find items in the shop, sigh. New shop is trash. So's the UI. It's way, way too fancy and complicated. Too many flashy effects, lights, completely unnecessary.
    The "theme" of the new UI just doesn't fit LoL, in my opinion. Feels WAY too much like Protoss in SC2.
    I guess I can get used to finding stuff in the new shop UI, but having "recommended" be a seperate tab is just annoying.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I really like new items and shop and ui, especially i love the new wards items and active items for support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    ELO reset, you get greater gains in ELO your first few games and it'll even out eventually. Depending on when you stopped playing ranked, you could have gotten much better, or yes, you got lucky.
    Huh.

Seeing as my Match History from 1400+ is currently all green except for a game where I got trolled hard, I'm feeling good about this!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    When did she get strong again? She's always been strong, even after the nerfs when she was released.
    Yeah, she is probably just one of those champs that fell out of favor, then people picked her up again and they found she is still perfectly viable. But man, is she strong. To me, she's like a Katarina or Akali with slightly less mobility, but way more tankiness.

Also, really feels like a lot of people are nitpicking on the new UI, especially when they complain about "flashy lights" and stuff. Seems like something really minor to complain about. The old UI just looked outdated as hell.

Yeah, she is probably just one of those champs that fell out of favor, then people picked her up again and they found she is still perfectly viable. But man, is she strong. To me, she's like a Katarina or Akali with slightly less mobility, but way more tankiness.

Also, really feels like a lot of people are nitpicking on the new UI, especially when they complain about "flashy lights" and stuff. Seems like something really minor to complain about. The old UI just looked outdated as hell.
    The new UI is fine, I just don't understand why they went all Protoss for the "theme" instead of sticking with the more "fantasy"-y theme from before the patch.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Myeah... Yeah, you have a point. It looks pretty Sci-Fi/Pulsefire-ey. Though I still prefer it over the old one.

There's probably people on the official forums who think the same. Might wanna head over there and chip in. They might change it. Who knows.