Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    When did she get strong again? She's always been strong, even after the nerfs when she was released.
    Yeah, she is probably just one of those champs that fell out of favor, then people picked her up again and they found she is still perfectly viable. But man, is she strong. To me, she's like a Katarina or Akali with slightly less mobility, but way more tankiness.

Also, really feels like a lot of people are nitpicking on the new UI, especially when they complain about "flashy lights" and stuff. Seems like something really minor to complain about. The old UI just looked outdated as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Yeah, she is probably just one of those champs that fell out of favor, then people picked her up again and they found she is still perfectly viable. But man, is she strong. To me, she's like a Katarina or Akali with slightly less mobility, but way more tankiness.

Also, really feels like a lot of people are nitpicking on the new UI, especially when they complain about "flashy lights" and stuff. Seems like something really minor to complain about. The old UI just looked outdated as hell.
    The new UI is fine, I just don't understand why they went all Protoss for the "theme" instead of sticking with the more "fantasy"-y theme from before the patch.

Myeah... Yeah, you have a point. It looks pretty Sci-Fi/Pulsefire-ey. Though I still prefer it over the old one.

There's probably people on the official forums who think the same. Might wanna head over there and chip in. They might change it. Who knows.

I kinda dislike the new Sunfire Cape particle around your champ. =(

It's official. I can't play for shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It's official. I can't play for shit anymore.
    What do you mean "anymore"?

Does anyone know if the GP 10's still stack with each other...It says unique passive but does that just mean you cant have two of the same or 2 GP10's in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Landfall View Post
    Does anyone know if the GP 10's still stack with each other...It says unique passive but does that just mean you cant have two of the same or 2 GP10's in general?
    2 of the same, was the same in Season 2 and as far as I know they didn't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    What do you mean "anymore"?
    It means that I now play like you.

Yeah, unique passives don't stack from the same item, but they do from different items. If I'm not mistaken, the only unique passive that is on different items, is the GP10 one. It's been that way since at least sometime in Season 2.

So having a Kage's Lucky Pick and a Philosopher's Stone is fine, for example.

I would be humbled if anyone decided to play like me. :3

Yeah, unique passives don't stack from the same item, but they do from different items. If I'm not mistaken, the only unique passive that is on different items, is the GP10 one. It's been that way since at least sometime in Season 2.

So having a Kage's Lucky Pick and a Philosopher's Stone is fine, for example.

I would be humbled if anyone decided to play like me. :3
    I would be humbled to play like you at the moment. I just...can't do anything.

D'aww. I'm sure that's not true! It's probably just a passing thing. I know you're good, and I always respect you, for a reason! And many people here, too.

You're probably just having bad luck or a bad day. We all do sometimes.

D'aww. I'm sure that's not true! It's probably just a passing thing. I know you're good, and I always respect you, for a reason! And many people here, too.

You're probably just having bad luck or a bad day. We all do sometimes.
    God I hope so l0l.

That means you got better, not worse, silly Styles.

For gp10 i guess u need tocheck the passive names and different gp10 items got different names, btw i also like the new tier of boots for example i like the command version for the supports, it increase the speed of allies moving toward you.

Is it possible to smartcast items? Like the new support item which can buff a friendly player with a MS debuff? It's quite godlike on Zyra imo. Slowing plants, that item .. yeah try to run bitches.

Yes, i checked it was and it now too

Styles can't play anymore? What blasphemy is this?

(Let's play Dominion, together, SR is for the noobs.)

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    btw i also like the new tier of boots for example i like the command version for the supports, it increase the speed of allies moving toward you.
    Command boots are really nice for any initiator/tank, really. I picked them up on Jax. I can also see them being good on Malphite, Maokai, Leona, basically gap closers/initiators. ^^

Diana is absurd because her passive (the AoE every 3rd attack that you HAVE TO DO NOTHING TO GET) has a higher AP scaling then most mids entire packages.

That being said Lulu is now my favorite champ. Dat Shureylia's/ulti/Ice Shard Active on the teams intiate, not to mention her extra gp/10 via Pickpocket mastery, I'm in love.