Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Viktor disabled? Anyone know why?
    If annie and viktor are in the same game annie starts with 3 "points" in her ult and is unable to level it up or cast it. So ya, kinda game breaking lol. I think they disabled him rather than annie since he is played less. He could possibly be causing other problems too

Pandaren Monk
    As ridiculous as Black Cleaver stacking is, I hope they don't overnerf it because it's currently a very nice first item for a lot of carries.

Unrelated to the stacking but related to the image, Naut is now so slow it's unbelievable. RIP in peace release Naut.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Biggest thing to happen since Eve nerf (the first nerf).

OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

teemo+ap build+huricane= penta kill baby

also rage about ks in the chat after that

Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    teemo+ap build+huricane= penta kill baby

also rage about ks in the chat after that
    You sir are worse then Hitler, i kid but still thats just so wrong.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    It would be better served to throw personal insults towards your friends without them knowing.

TheEnst - Starcraft II

anyone have a problem where you play in a round and your PC freeze ? i can not play LoL at all the past 1-2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It would be better served to throw personal insults towards your friends without them knowing.
    Oh I do that publicly, nothing new there. :P
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    anyone have a problem where you play in a round and your PC freeze ? i can not play LoL at all the past 1-2 weeks.
    Havn't had any freezes but I have experienced some issues between LoL and Virgin Media (UK) recently, could be coincidence but it's happened a dozen or more times and only while playing LoL, where my net speed drops to below 1kbs. VM and the LoL servers have had issues in the past but this is new.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Honestly sounds more like your computer is the issue. Hasn't happened to me and play on a sub-par laptop most the time.

My computer has been experiencing constant FPS drop. Like I'll be running at 60 then randomly drop to 5-10. Game pretty much freezes and then it comes back. Happens during a teamfight pretty much we lose.

Tried fiddling with settings, pc scan, registry cleaned, defragged and cleaned up harddrive, nothin.

Biggest thing to happen since Eve nerf (the first nerf).

I've already put condescending notes on all the people I play with. Best feature ever.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    My computer has been experiencing constant FPS drop. Like I'll be running at 60 then randomly drop to 5-10. Game pretty much freezes and then it comes back. Happens during a teamfight pretty much we lose.

Tried fiddling with settings, pc scan, registry cleaned, defragged and cleaned up harddrive, nothin.
    Reinstalling / repairing is your best bet I think. Though I know a lot of people have been having fps problems after this patch. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post

The FPS drops are a known issue.

For the two or so Viktor players out there, he'll be disabled until next patch. Apparently, if Annie and Viktor are in the same game, Annie can't level up or use her ult.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-11 at 07:43 AM.

TheEnst - Starcraft II

Honestly sounds more like your computer is the issue. Hasn't happened to me and play on a sub-par laptop most the time.
    But i play battlefield 3 and rift wihout any issue at all. The pc only freeze on LoL, i did repair but it did not help. I will try reinstall

But i play battlefield 3 and rift wihout any issue at all. The pc only freeze on LoL, i did repair but it did not help. I will try reinstall
    Then it is the client then. Riot will get too it I'd assume, otherwise google it and lurk the forums on their website support section.

/sigh. Doing an aram with a friend, we both get shut out from the servers completely, everything else is working fine, but can't connect to league at all.

Edit: Able to reconnect for all of two seconds, then get shut out again.
    Last edited by personn5; 2012-12-11 at 08:11 AM.

So many weird problems... when it comes to FPS issues, I'm certain it's an issue between the graphics card and LoL not meshing together well. Those kinda problems seem to happen a lot with certain graphics cards.

When it comes to not being able to connect, I have no idea, though.

First game of the day, ranked, 2nd pick goes Teemo top, I'm like "Okay". This Teemo goes godlike, triple kills left and right, I'm like "Okay". More Teemos like that on my team.

4-0 in my placement matches now. Let's see for how long my luck will go on.

Yesterday ad my first ame top vs him with Riven and lost my lane....so frustrating....
    lol it was Riven against Teemo this game aswell, finished game with 0/11/x. Must have felt SO BAD.
    Last edited by Rising Tide; 2012-12-11 at 09:41 AM.

Lately in my experience the team with teemo (AP) wins.
    Yesterday had my first game top vs him with Riven and lost my lane....so frustrating....