Or you could just play a champion you play well, your not gonna carry harder with mid if you arn´t better than the enemy mid, which quite frankly you probablly arn´t. It´s not true that you can´t carry with support, it can actually be easier to carry with supports since it´s easier to outplay your opponent as support because nobody else actually bothers learning how to play it.

How to win in solo queue:

1. Outplay your opponent and gain an advantage for you or your team.
    2. Snowball your advantage to win the game.

This applies to every role, you guys are talking about step 2 when the truth is that if your "stuck" in low ELO you probablly don´t have 1 covered which means you can´t do step 2.
    Last edited by Trollspwn; 2012-12-10 at 09:57 PM.

This is weird...

Every time I queue and get "Match Found", everyone accepts and it says "game not found". Anyone else has this problem? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is weird...

Every time I queue and get "Match Found", everyone accepts and it says "game not found". Anyone else has this problem? o.O
    I had it a couple of times last night but I just kept queuing and it went

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is weird...

That happened to me back during the patch that brought the new Twisted Treeline, haven't seen it since though.
    Couldn't find a fix for it so I just stopped playing that night, everything was fine the next day.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Viktor disabled? Anyone know why?
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Bugs Annie's ult. She can't use it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    If annie and viktor are in the same game annie starts with 3 "points" in her ult and is unable to level it up or cast it. So ya, kinda game breaking lol. I think they disabled him rather than annie since he is played less. He could possibly be causing other problems too

Epic!
    As ridiculous as Black Cleaver stacking is, I hope they don't overnerf it because it's currently a very nice first item for a lot of carries.

Unrelated to the stacking but related to the image, Naut is now so slow it's unbelievable. RIP in peace release Naut.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Biggest thing to happen since Eve nerf (the first nerf).

OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

teemo+ap build+huricane= penta kill baby

also rage about ks in the chat after that

Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    teemo+ap build+huricane= penta kill baby

also rage about ks in the chat after that
    You sir are worse then Hitler, i kid but still thats just so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    OT: It will be useful to help remember who that person is on your friends list instead of, "Did I ever duo queue with him, I can't remember" kind of thing.
    It would be better served to throw personal insults towards your friends without them knowing.

TheEnst - Starcraft II

anyone have a problem where you play in a round and your PC freeze ? i can not play LoL at all the past 1-2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It would be better served to throw personal insults towards your friends without them knowing.
    Oh I do that publicly, nothing new there. :P
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    anyone have a problem where you play in a round and your PC freeze ? i can not play LoL at all the past 1-2 weeks.
    Havn't had any freezes but I have experienced some issues between LoL and Virgin Media (UK) recently, could be coincidence but it's happened a dozen or more times and only while playing LoL, where my net speed drops to below 1kbs. VM and the LoL servers have had issues in the past but this is new.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Honestly sounds more like your computer is the issue. Hasn't happened to me and play on a sub-par laptop most the time.

My computer has been experiencing constant FPS drop. Like I'll be running at 60 then randomly drop to 5-10. Game pretty much freezes and then it comes back. Happens during a teamfight pretty much we lose.

Tried fiddling with settings, pc scan, registry cleaned, defragged and cleaned up harddrive, nothin.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Biggest thing to happen since Eve nerf (the first nerf).

I've already put condescending notes on all the people I play with. Best feature ever.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    My computer has been experiencing constant FPS drop. Like I'll be running at 60 then randomly drop to 5-10. Game pretty much freezes and then it comes back. Happens during a teamfight pretty much we lose.

Tried fiddling with settings, pc scan, registry cleaned, defragged and cleaned up harddrive, nothin.
    Reinstalling / repairing is your best bet I think. Though I know a lot of people have been having fps problems after this patch. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post

The FPS drops are a known issue.

For the two or so Viktor players out there, he'll be disabled until next patch. Apparently, if Annie and Viktor are in the same game, Annie can't level up or use her ult.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-11 at 07:43 AM.

TheEnst - Starcraft II