10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Wait so they changed her abilities to scale from her ultimate only? I swear they used to scale from items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I always thought her abilities in Cougar scaled from ranking them up, not her form.
    They still scale from items. Q scales from 1.0 AD in cougar form, for example.

And glad you learnt something, Swifty

Deleted

People from Riot need to make an Arctic Fox Ahri skin!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Ahri could've made for a nice christmas skin. This year the skins are so disappointing
    Agreed! Nothing would compare to the real christmas skins, like Santa Gragas, Silent Night Sona, or Festive Maokai! I honestly consider the skins they've made for this year a joke. A bad joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, can't queue for anything now.

Was doing a few arams before I have to go to class, played a couple matches, and then I joined one.
    Joined one, and the second I got in, someone in there said his friend(the host) was afk for a bit and everyone should just leave. Everyone starts leaving, I drop out too, and now it says I'm still in that game.
    Can't queue for anything else because I'm apparently still in game, and can't even rejoin the one I'm supposedly in.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And glad you learnt something, Swifty
    Leaning iz for kidz LOL! XD (jk)

Personally I think the winter skins are pretty cool. Obviously the Veigar one is the master skin. The Fiddle and Ziggs are kinda cool/funny too. The Katarina one isn't bad, just kind of a usual "meh" Katarina skin. Though the incoming Lux one looks cool, but that one isn't related to the holidays, I think.

Dark candy fiddlesticks isnt so bad.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/014/2/2/lol___artic_ahri_by_chocy_xin-d4ma8p7.png[img]

People from Riot need to make an Arctic Fox Ahri skin!
    No!

I want SNSD Ahri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Dark candy fiddlesticks isnt so bad.
    He looks pretty weird, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No!

I want SNSD Ahri.
    What about S&M Ahri...

Anyways, Ahri has always felt like a somewhat weak pick compared to others. Seriously Fizz feels much stronger than her.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Naughty Santa´s Helper Ahri would be the best.

Ahri still strong, but the Abyssal and DFG nerfs really hurt her. Also Liandrys confirmed no1 noob trap build choice, it actually provides really low damage compared to other AP items with most champions, doesn´t actually synergize that well with dots as you´d think either.

What about S&M Ahri...

Anyways, Ahri has always felt like a somewhat weak pick compared to others. Seriously Fizz feels much stronger than her.
    If anything would be related to S&M in a skin it would have to be for Katarina.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Agreed! Nothing would compare to the real christmas skins, like Santa Gragas, Silent Night Sona, or Festive Maokai! I honestly consider the skins they've made for this year a joke. A bad joke.
    I think the whole Katarina recall thing sort of ruined this year's skins. Way to overreact everyone. : /

I like the Ziggs one... but I like Zigg's bomb theme more than throwing snowballs. The angry snowmen are just ingenious! But I'd miss his explosives too much. The fiddlesticks skin is very well made. Tried it on the PBE, its what his model SHOULD look like all the time instead of the stiff and choppy one he has now. And the blizzard animation and all the spell effects are dastardly! And the Veigar one's just perfect. Gotta love the recall.

They all had far more effort put into them than the past skins which just stuck some clothes on unmodified character models without changing any/many spell effects. Saying the old ones completely overshadow these ones seems suspiciously biased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I think the whole Katarina recall thing sort of ruined this year's skins. Way to overreact everyone. : /

I like the Ziggs one... but I like Zigg's bomb theme more than throwing snowballs. The angry snowmen are just ingenious! But I'd miss his explosives too much. The fiddlesticks skin is very well made. Tried it on the PBE, its what his model SHOULD look like all the time instead of the stiff and choppy one he has now. And the blizzard animation and all the spell effects are dastardly! And the Veigar one's just perfect. Gotta love the recall.

They all had far more effort put into them than the past skins which just stuck some clothes on unmodified character models without changing any/many spell effects. Saying the old ones completely overshadow these ones seems suspiciously biased.
    They are indeed well worked, but I still cosnder the ideas Riot came out with were poor. In my opinion, the skins shouldn't be a full fanservice thing (such as Slay Belle Katarina was) , but more like a funnier/cooler interpretaion of that champion. A good skin idea was Festive Maokai. It was funny because he is a tree, and he can become a Christmas tree for the occasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I've just been building all of my ad bruisers as boots+3-5 black cleavers (with the possibility of 2 defensive items) ever since the new patch. Anybody know if there's a plan to nerf BC? Because it's pretty retarded right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So I've just been building all of my ad bruisers as boots+3-5 black cleavers (with the possibility of 2 defensive items) ever since the new patch. Anybody know if there's a plan to nerf BC? Because it's pretty retarded right now.
    I believe it's getting nerfed, may be wrong(can't find the post with it,) but, looses 5 armor penetration, the passive armor % reduction is dropping a bit, and the stats are all going unique.

Dark candy Fiddles and the Viegar skins im gonna pick up.

Did anyone notice the Snowman ward, is wearing Rabadons, null mantle cloak, pickaxe and phage?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I believe it's getting nerfed, may be wrong(can't find the post with it,) but, looses 5 armor penetration, the passive armor % reduction is dropping a bit, and the stats are all going unique.
    Only the Armor Pen is going unique, and the % shred is being dropped 5% from what it is now.

Deleted
    Played Jarvan #4 with 4 Black Cleavers yesterday, won lane but lost the game cause of my allies just being bad.
    My Black Cleavers are traumatized :/

Also, thank you for the lesson on Nidalee ultimate guys, didn't know that shit lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

So Arya is Kat and her dance teacher is Garen? :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    What about S&M Ahri...

SNSD. As in Girls Generation. Not that.

And no she's never been a weak pick. I have no idea what the fuck you are smoking to seriously consider Fizz stronger, but please give me a pound of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    SNSD. As in Girls Generation. Not that.

And no she's never been a weak pick. I have no idea what the fuck you are smoking to seriously consider Fizz stronger, but please give me a pound of it.
    Ahri >> Fizz any day.
    She doesn't have to stand in melee range to wreck someone's face.
    Whenever I go Ahri I usually end up having like 10 more kills than I have deaths, she's just an amazing ap mid and I have no idea why people consider her a weak pick.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2012-12-12 at 11:05 PM. Reason: toned down kda to make it more realistic