1. #19921
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What about S&M Ahri...

    Anyways, Ahri has always felt like a somewhat weak pick compared to others. Seriously Fizz feels much stronger than her.
    If anything would be related to S&M in a skin it would have to be for Katarina.

  2. #19922
    Immortal Bombkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Agreed! Nothing would compare to the real christmas skins, like Santa Gragas, Silent Night Sona, or Festive Maokai! I honestly consider the skins they've made for this year a joke. A bad joke.
    I think the whole Katarina recall thing sort of ruined this year's skins. Way to overreact everyone. : /

    I like the Ziggs one... but I like Zigg's bomb theme more than throwing snowballs. The angry snowmen are just ingenious! But I'd miss his explosives too much. The fiddlesticks skin is very well made. Tried it on the PBE, its what his model SHOULD look like all the time instead of the stiff and choppy one he has now. And the blizzard animation and all the spell effects are dastardly! And the Veigar one's just perfect. Gotta love the recall.

    They all had far more effort put into them than the past skins which just stuck some clothes on unmodified character models without changing any/many spell effects. Saying the old ones completely overshadow these ones seems suspiciously biased.

  3. #19923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I think the whole Katarina recall thing sort of ruined this year's skins. Way to overreact everyone. : /

    I like the Ziggs one... but I like Zigg's bomb theme more than throwing snowballs. The angry snowmen are just ingenious! But I'd miss his explosives too much. The fiddlesticks skin is very well made. Tried it on the PBE, its what his model SHOULD look like all the time instead of the stiff and choppy one he has now. And the blizzard animation and all the spell effects are dastardly! And the Veigar one's just perfect. Gotta love the recall.

    They all had far more effort put into them than the past skins which just stuck some clothes on unmodified character models without changing any/many spell effects. Saying the old ones completely overshadow these ones seems suspiciously biased.
    They are indeed well worked, but I still cosnder the ideas Riot came out with were poor. In my opinion, the skins shouldn't be a full fanservice thing (such as Slay Belle Katarina was) , but more like a funnier/cooler interpretaion of that champion. A good skin idea was Festive Maokai. It was funny because he is a tree, and he can become a Christmas tree for the occasion.

  4. #19924
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    So I've just been building all of my ad bruisers as boots+3-5 black cleavers (with the possibility of 2 defensive items) ever since the new patch. Anybody know if there's a plan to nerf BC? Because it's pretty retarded right now.


  5. #19925
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So I've just been building all of my ad bruisers as boots+3-5 black cleavers (with the possibility of 2 defensive items) ever since the new patch. Anybody know if there's a plan to nerf BC? Because it's pretty retarded right now.
    I believe it's getting nerfed, may be wrong(can't find the post with it,) but, looses 5 armor penetration, the passive armor % reduction is dropping a bit, and the stats are all going unique.

  6. #19926
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So I've just been building all of my ad bruisers as boots+3-5 black cleavers (with the possibility of 2 defensive items) ever since the new patch. Anybody know if there's a plan to nerf BC? Because it's pretty retarded right now.
    I must spread the word of the Black Cleaver Church on the field of battle. I will not settle for less than 10 Black Cleavers in a game, and I will make it known that I expect everyone to hold their own on getting this magnificent task done.

  7. #19927
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,521
    Dark candy Fiddles and the Viegar skins im gonna pick up.

    Did anyone notice the Snowman ward, is wearing Rabadons, null mantle cloak, pickaxe and phage?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  8. #19928
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I believe it's getting nerfed, may be wrong(can't find the post with it,) but, looses 5 armor penetration, the passive armor % reduction is dropping a bit, and the stats are all going unique.
    Only the Armor Pen is going unique, and the % shred is being dropped 5% from what it is now.

  9. #19929
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,590
    Played Jarvan #4 with 4 Black Cleavers yesterday, won lane but lost the game cause of my allies just being bad.
    My Black Cleavers are traumatized :/

    Also, thank you for the lesson on Nidalee ultimate guys, didn't know that shit lol.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  10. #19930
    Bloodsail Admiral Speedy92286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So I've just been building all of my ad bruisers as boots+3-5 black cleavers (with the possibility of 2 defensive items) ever since the new patch. Anybody know if there's a plan to nerf BC? Because it's pretty retarded right now.

    So Arya is Kat and her dance teacher is Garen? :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

  11. #19931
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What about S&M Ahri...

    Anyways, Ahri has always felt like a somewhat weak pick compared to others. Seriously Fizz feels much stronger than her.
    SNSD. As in Girls Generation. Not that.

    And no she's never been a weak pick. I have no idea what the fuck you are smoking to seriously consider Fizz stronger, but please give me a pound of it.

  12. #19932
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    SNSD. As in Girls Generation. Not that.

    And no she's never been a weak pick. I have no idea what the fuck you are smoking to seriously consider Fizz stronger, but please give me a pound of it.
    Ahri >> Fizz any day.
    She doesn't have to stand in melee range to wreck someone's face.
    Whenever I go Ahri I usually end up having like 10 more kills than I have deaths, she's just an amazing ap mid and I have no idea why people consider her a weak pick.
    Last edited by Zelgius; 2012-12-12 at 11:05 PM. Reason: toned down kda to make it more realistic
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  13. #19933
    Yeah...not sure how Duro came up with Fizz > Ahri, either.

    IDK - I can't play Fizz worth a damn. I LOVE me some ranged taunt, though.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  14. #19934
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,954
    The Snowdown promotion has been announced. In addition to the four new skins up on PBE, a few old ones from Christmas past (Festive Mao, Mistletoe LB, Snowmerdinger, Toy Soldier GP) are being re-released!

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  15. #19935
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,747
    Just saw this on the site:
    "This Snowdown you can spread holiday cheer across the Fields of Justice by dropping seasonally-themed Sight and Vision Wards – yours free from patch day until January 6th!"
    So the ward skins are gonna be free this time around. Neat-o.

  16. #19936
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,521

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  17. #19937
    Toy Soldier Gangplank..... I just jizzed all over the place <3

  18. #19938
    I actually might buy Ziggs' skin, other than that, LeBlanc seems like a great skin and that's about it. Not really my types of champions though.

  19. #19939
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    FFS RIOT. I can feel my wallet hurting already. Damned you!

  20. #19940
    What the fuck? I was sure last years Christmas skins were limited? I thought all holiday skins were?

    So I can expect to get Kitty Kat Katarina next year, yeah?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Toy Soldier Gangplank..... I just jizzed all over the place <3
    I have Toy Soldier Gangplank, and meh. It's my least used Gangplank skin, as he runs like an absolute spanner.
    Last edited by CM Punk; 2012-12-13 at 07:41 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •