Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Here's a tip.

Stop caring about something so meaningless such as "Honor".

I thought League of Legends had something one-uped on Dota by not doing a stupid commendation system for idiots to get all obsessive over, but then they go and copy it.
    Dude.
    Honor is very important.
    Okay?
    Great.
    OKAY?
    Good.

In all seriousness though.. my ribbon does look very pretty :i

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No no no no no no, nothing changed really. It's jsut that a lot of people think her cougar abilities scale with how many points you stick into her human form abilities. For example maxing Q for DEM SPEARS will also let your cougar form Q do more damage. But that has never been the case. ALL your cougar abilities simply scale up when you upgrade your ultimate, all the extra is purely items. It basically has 0 to do with her human form abilities.
    To be fair, that's how anyone who never touched her would expect it to work. Mainly because her abilities are named like "Javelin toss / Takedown". Also Jayce/Elise works like that too, and even though they are newer, chances are that some played them before Nidalee.

I'm sat reviewing tribunal cases while at school because... Yay, arbitrary studies that do not interest me ftw.
    Anyhow, have you guys noticed how many of the reported cases aren't actually worth the tribunals time?
    Most of the cases i review, it's normally the reporters that are the douchebags.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    To be fair, that's how anyone who never touched her would expect it to work. Mainly because her abilities are named like "Javelin toss / Takedown". Also Jayce/Elise works like that too, and even though they are newer, chances are that some played them before Nidalee.
    Erm what? Jayce his 2 stance abilities do increase with leveling up said skills and NOT his ultimate. Same for Elise. Nid works differently.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just have a slight question id like to ask. Am I allowed to make a new thread asking people to upvote my trade skins post that is going on? Or is linking such things not allowed? Figured this was the best place to ask. :P

I'm glad the previous Snowdown skins are returning, because that Heimerdinger skin is just so cool! I also love the GP one.

I know how it sucks for those who bought it because of it's uniqueness, but... if it helps, it does make a lot of people happy.

EDIT: And damn, I missed Jimbo again. Oh well. He's becoming rather notorious, isn't he?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Erm what? Jayce his 2 stance abilities do increase with leveling up said skills and NOT his ultimate. Same for Elise. Nid works differently.
    Yes, that's what I said. I should have quoted just "It's jsut that a lot of people think her cougar abilities scale with how many points you stick into her human form abilities.".

Deleted
    Can we have a topic/post where we put all meme related to lol/videogames like this or is this forbidden? If so please delete the post, thanks.

*snip*

Meme's aren't allowed, so nope. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-12-13 at 03:15 PM.

I must admit i've not played nid enough. SO her abilities have to be skilled up with individually? Q in human and Q in cougar don't share their points?
    You've confused me, AFK-champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    I must admit i've not played nid enough. SO her abilities have to be skilled up with individually? Q in human and Q in cougar don't share their points?
    You've confused me, AFK-champ.
    No, what they mean is that your human form abilities scale from putting points into the actual ability while your kitteh form abilities get stronger by ranking up your ult.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I'm all for memes. I'm not all for 9gag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I'm all for memes. I'm not all for 9gag.
    Ok where can I find more lol related memes?

Deleted
    I guess is about time that I try to understand what reddit is,
    everytime I search something people point me there, thanks

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 03:27 PM ----------

OMG, last night I've been the number 3!!!!
    I'm laughing so much cause I feel so stupid, but yes an almost dead Jax chased me almost dead Nidalee, so I used the shurelya, escaped and sbam spear...jax is dead, I'm a stupid kid, ok

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    No, what they mean is that your human form abilities scale from putting points into the actual ability while your kitteh form abilities get stronger by ranking up your ult.
    See, i didn't know that either! Great. Explains why i fell behind a bit after accidentally missing her ult skill up once...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    See, i didn't know that either! Great. Explains why i fell behind a bit after accidentally missing her ult skill up once...
    Ouch....yes it does explain

Deleted
    haha thats some great lol mems :P

btw does anyone know when they make the BCs unique?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    haha thats some great lol mems :P

btw does anyone know when they make the BCs unique?
    I'm not usualy a meme fan... but they are pretty funny also after seeing that "Not today" one, I want a Arya skin for Fiora! You know it would work!

BC nerf goes live in the Vi patch, which hopefully will be soon, I wanna try her out
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    lets not post memes alright. There isn't a sticky for them in this forum, and just straight up posting memes is against the forum rules. Though, there is a really shiny link to /r/leagueofmemes. Should you wish to discuss memes do it there.

As for black cleavers being unique, I think it's on the snowdown patch. Which I think released today? Idk I've been studying for finals... so i'm not sure when the patch is/has come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo, page 1000.
    And I agree with Isrozzis, I think it'll probably come out on that patch(which should be out before Vi). Would think they want that change to come in sooner instead of waiting a couple weeks for it.