10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    The entire item (BC) should be unique. And it should only apply the debuff to 1 target at a time. Instead of just blindly throwing your AoE around making you AND your ADC deal true damage to every single target.

Atm stacking armor is fucking pointless, stack HP and be sure to have a lot of CC on your team, otherwise, game over.

You'd think Riot would have anticipated this with all their testing. Pffft. Incompetent fuckups. Completely unacceptable to make this big of a mistake. This is something I'd expect from Blizzard to pull off, but not Riot.

Oh, and please Riot, make Randuin's Omen USEFUL for tanks to get. Right now, only bruisers will benefit from it (Oh, right, this is the bruiser patch, I forgot).
    One suggestion that was brought up was making the armor shred only benefit the BC user and not the entire team.

The new patch notes are up! Theorycraft begin in 5...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-13 at 10:36 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought LeBlanc.

Went 17/6/4 in my first game with her. Starting to see why people like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Bought LeBlanc.

Yep, blowing bitches up with LB is fun.

I do find all the comments about how harshly Diana/Rengar/Zyra's nerfs are to be amusing. As if they forgot that Heimerdinger/Evelynn/Nocturne/Xin Zhao were nerfed even harder than those three.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought LeBlanc.

And hate her. I'll probably buy her just to get the Mistletoe skin honestly. Also because fuck people on the other team who take Ahri when I want to play her.

Diana nerf is retarded though. Riot once again went full knee-jerk with the nerfs. I hate the way they balance, playing "FOTM" every 2 weeks is really getting fucking annoying. She would have been fine with Q mana cost scaling per level (Q is her only spamable form of damage. Lets cut it down by base 30 fucking damage!) and a nerf on her shield. Instead they nerf her entire kit (Even her fucking Moonfall lol?), including a fucking RANGE nerf on the Ulti. Range is the #1 most influential stat a champion can have, and cutting the Range is going to HURT. Pretty damn sure it's even lower range than Akali now.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-12-13 at 11:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye, that's why I got her now. Mistletoe is the only skin I like on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Karma is getting redone? Hmm, that is one hero I was interested in due to her look and style but never picked up. Depending on how the remake is/looks I might get her.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye, that's why I got her now. Mistletoe is the only skin I like on her.
    Any good? I can't remember much about it, but no particle changes right? Just model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Wait, Karma is getting redone? Hmm, that is one hero I was interested in due to her look and style but never picked up. Depending on how the remake is/looks I might get her.
    Yes, both her kit and visual. Guinsoo made several tweets hinting what her new kit will look like, if you look through all of his tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Any good? I can't remember much about it, but no particle changes right? Just model.
    Just a model change on Mistletoe LB.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I think just model. It's still her best skin IMO and I'll definitely be picking it up.

EDIT: Oh boy. TSM vs Crs at the TSM Invitationals. TSM is showing they are still king of the NA scene.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-13 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya, those Diana nerfs are pretty big. I get the damage off of her Q, and making the shield orbs have a hitbox that fits their animation more. The nerf to her ulti range is a bit much imo. It was pretty big, and it gave you some insane mobility, but now it's really short. The nice thing before was that her Q and her ult had pretty much the same max range, so if you could peg them with your Q, you could follow up with an ult (usually). Now, you're going to have to be significantly closer to get the followup combo off. Seems like way too much of a nerf to me.

Oh well, we'll see how it plays out. She was a bit strong, and considered fotm, but I don't think she needed to be nerfed that hard. (for those curious, she was picked or banned in 68 of the 72 matches in ipl5)

Deleted
    I love you Isrozzis, and Kurdi. and Axe. And all of you <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I love you Isrozzis, and Kurdi. and Axe. And all of you <3
    Styles you're drunk. Go home.

Deleted
    I second this motion.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    fiiiineee

Jesus. Those Diana nerfs are way too harsh. I hope she isn't useless now.

Also, played a Heimer game earlier (and won!), though he is a bit harder to play than the more usual picks, due to needing set-up and having no dependable escape or CC. But I still love him. That pushing power. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think just model. It's still her best skin IMO and I'll definitely be picking it up.
    WHAT. Prestigious > Mistletoe > Wicked. And yes, to confirm, Mistletoe is just a model update.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/v...orcer-revealed

Official preview of her now, according to s@20, she'll be up with the patch, but won't actually be purchasable for a little while.

Deleted
    I really liked Diana ever since she came out, but only managed to buy her a couple of weeks ago. She was definitely very strong, but I think the range nerf on her ultimate will take her from first tier to average-ish, which is a damn shame Would much rather have had her damage nerfed a bit elsewhere than her mobility. Also, the E nerf made me go "are you actually serious?!".

I hope she feels the same at least... this nerf seems to hit right in the playstyle, if you know what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, TSM Can't throw much harder than that game 4. Ridiculous. That was some great play by Nyjacky though. I hope Liquid is choking on his words after seeing that Veigar play.