10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Damn, TSM Can't throw much harder than that game 4. Ridiculous. That was some great play by Nyjacky though. I hope Liquid is choking on his words after seeing that Veigar play.
    What words? Did he say Veigar was a bad champion?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What words? Did he say Veigar was a bad champion?
    He was berating jacky for playing an underpowered champion. He had multiple 100-0 combos that game. He also got hit by about every ashe arrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I played Veigar recently, mostly because of talk here and Nyyjacky recently playing him, and I can safely safe his only downfall is his lack of a strong escape. Good CC with the stun, very high damage, and he carries harder than many APs if he gets farm/kills because of his Q. This was against an Akali too, who for Veigar is not the best matchup. I'm obviously no where near the level the pros play at, but I would say he's a really strong pick if your team doesn't mind playing Protect the Veigar.
    mustve been a terrible akali then, considering any decent akali can just bumrush veigar and kill him before you even know whats going on.

Amusing how in this TSM v Curse game, TSM was up 6-1 then ~10 minutes later, it's 6-12 in Curses favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a really poor showing from TSM.

Props to curse though, it's tough to come back from that

Curse played much much better than TSM there I think. Dyrus looked bored on Darius and built possibly badly, Voyboy looks great on Olaf, Reginald just looked really bad on Gragas while Nyjacky was pretty good on Kat. Also Voyboy in game 4 gets MVP for the whole tournament just for those TP Homeguard ganks, they're so much fun to watch.

On Diana nerfs her ultimate really needed a range nerf, it was waaaay too far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh..lolking's model viewer is having a few problems.
    http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=55&skin=3
    That is just creepy. Bewitching Nidalee is pretty bad too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    kill me now. Plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    That's her 'Come make love to me' pose.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    After reading this I looked at the link and she nodded to me Not her best skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    "Draw me like one of your french girls"

Deleted
    Maybe is time I change my main...

The way both team play is very laughable when compared to any top international team. It's seems TSM/Curse just has a bunch of soloQ allstars mashed into a team. No team work, no strats, just "soloQ run around and farm not complete objs." I guess that's why TSM is something like 0-12 against korean teams.

Imo, they need to shut off streaming and stop soloQing and start getting in more scrims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    The way both team play is very laughable when compared to any top international team. It's seems TSM/Curse just has a bunch of soloQ allstars mashed into a team. No team work, no strats, just "soloQ run around and farm not complete objs." I guess that's why TSM is something like 0-12 against korean teams.

Imo, they need to shut off streaming and stop soloQing and start getting in more scrims.
    The thing with TSM, with both Dyrus and TheOddOne is that they make so much money from streaming. When OddOne is pulling in 25k+ viewers every time he streams (I don't know why, he's hella overrated in my opinion, but thats neither here nor there) and Dyrus ranges between 7-20k.

I'm not sure what they are making nowadays, but a year ago, I'm sure Hotshot was speculated at being on a 6 figure "salary" almost from the mix of Streaming (he used to stream every day) and CLGaming.net. It's still profitable for them at the moment to stream soloqueue for x amount of hours a day, but it won't get them on top of the world. NA's soloqueue scene is bigger. EU's ranked 5 scene is better. Korean scrim scene is larger. Korea will stay on top until EU/NA start prioritizing scrims over ladder.

If I remember right (could be wrong.. my brain is in shut down), you get 3$ for 1k Add views as a starter and the amount increases when you're a "good" customer (long time, lots of viewers). Let's assume OddOne gets 4$ per 1k views and only 50% of his viewers have AdBlock activated during the stream. I assume an average solo queue game is around 30min and he plays 3 Adds every 30min.

=> 12.5k*4*3*2/1000 = 300$ per hour. Not bad.

Wasn't it TSM who complained about the NA scene because there weren't enough teams to scrim against?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    If I remember right (could be wrong.. my brain is in shut down), you get 3$ for 1k Add views as a starter and the amount increases when you're a "good" customer (long time, lots of viewers). Let's assume OddOne gets 4$ per 1k views and only 50% of his viewers have AdBlock activated during the stream. I assume an average solo queue game is around 30min and he plays 3 Adds every 30min.

=> 12.5k*4*3*2/1000 = 300$ per hour. Not bad.

Wasn't it TSM who complained about the NA scene because there weren't enough teams to scrim against?
    Yeah, then released strats of people they had scrimmed against to other teams.

Deleted
    Turns out the Diana nerf isn't as bad as I thought. She doesn't rape the jungle early anymore, but otherwise is alright.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Turns out the Diana nerf isn't as bad as I thought. She doesn't rape the jungle early anymore, but otherwise is alright.
    I guess it just goes to show how ridiculously OP she used to be if after getting nerfed THIS hard she's still fine. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    No Sir, that's some mighty fine dubstep!