i just hate all those players who only plays akali and trying to pubstomp in every normals acting pro.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    After reading that HILARIOUS Akali debate earlier, I was in the mood for playing her. Every game I've tried to join since has had someone call top after I've successfully called mid and locked in Akali. -_-
    Go play Dominion!!!

You can play any champion in there, except Nasus!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Go play Dominion!!!

You can play any champion in there, except Nasus!
    AP Nasus is the pro shit man. Plus you have the 9000% Wither slow.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    AP Nasus is the pro shit man. Plus you have the 9000% Wither slow.
    AP on him isn't really that good, and you're always forced to go bot.

Only way for you to nuke someone is to get literally close to them, use Whither before wasting your E for damage and you're only going to kill if you ulti, and it only does decent damage if you stay long enough close to a person, even if the person is Whithered, most champions have a dash or something to escape, making his null.

As for AD, I can agree that AD is probably better but it's also situational and early game he's rather shit compared to all other champions and ganks can happen a lot and will literally screw him.

And I believe both AP and AD can cast wither before the target loses the debuff, as long as you have CDR of course, which is easy to have on both AP and AD.

Also, I know you're probably being funny but I just wanted to type that.

Akali seems as though she roflstomps normals because she's easy to get kills on. It's very difficult to actually be great with her.

Finally got a game as Akali mid, I go 5/1 in lane (death was to an invade), destroy my opposing Brand. Rest of team proceeds to feed their Lee Sin and Olaf. So crai it hurts. ;( Surrendered at 24 mins with me 7/2/1, my team finished 11/18. WOTS UP WIV DAT?!

On the Dominion topic: POPPY IS THE BEST CHAMPION EVER AND I WILL HAVE NO WORD SAID AGAINST HER OK.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Akali seems as though she roflstomps normals because she's easy to get kills on. It's very difficult to actually be great with her.
    Problem that she has is her early game and her farm, which is the most hard part for her on the entire game.

Get a few kills and a decent farm and you're a monster who will one shot AD carries or the AP carry.

Problem that she has is her early game and her farm, which is the most hard part for her on the entire game.

Get a few kills and a decent farm and you're a monster who will one shot AD carries or the AP carry.
    She's one of the very few champs I can farm VERY well with, her AA animation is very smooth and especially with the new spellblade mastery she has a great time farming. Also, Qing a siege minion and 2 shotting it at level 3 is great fun.

Deleted
    Yep, it's always been rather easy to last hit with her. Her passive helps a lot in that.

Might give her another try in Dominion, haven't played it in so long, could be fun.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 05:14 AM ----------

Just had the weirdest bot match ever..

Our mid lane Brand fed the AI Brand 0/5 within 10 minutes. Enemy Brand then became an unstoppable killing machine, going 12/1 haha. Luckily for my team, we had me as Akali, who went 50/9/10. I was stealing a shitload of kills, mind you, but if I hadn't finished my build there's no way we could've taken 'em down at times due to them having Brand (badass stun, insane damage), Shen (unkillable, makes others unkillable when he ults), Zilean (full AP his bombs turn into nukes, revive), Tristana (hurts like hell, flys away, comes back and hurts more) and Yi (wasn't a problem at all, really..)

Craaaaaaazy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Westrice play akali if you can. He is regarded as basically as one of the best, if not the best, akali player there is. He does some crazy stuff on her.

fun times in the MMOC NA channel for our NA server. MORE PEOPLE NEEDED / WELCOME

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    fun times in the MMOC NA channel for our NA server. MORE PEOPLE NEEDED / WELCOME
    ^^

it was quite fun.

I'd be interested in participating in a NA group, if you guys don't mind a greenhorn. My in-game name is the same as my username. What times are you guys around, roughly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ^^

it was quite fun.
    What did you guys do?!

Deleted
    What did you guys do?!
    Lament about not being on the EU side of things, as we're clearly way more awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    so then.. you weren't really lamenting were you? :s
    Uggz was just guessing, seeing as he's on EUW with us.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Uggz plays that bit*h ashe. And Throws arrows past whole teams in arams.

Deleted

Rofl, that was pretty awesome.

so i have a question, what else can you when you win you win your lane and gank others and still we manage to loose the game? a mistake i did in the past was to win my lane and just stay there, but now i try to help out where i can but very often it's not enough and we still loose the game, it is only luck that decides if you win the game or not?