Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jealei View Post
    so i have a question, what else can you when you win you win your lane and gank others and still we manage to loose the game? a mistake i did in the past was to win my lane and just stay there, but now i try to help out where i can but very often it's not enough and we still loose the game, it is only luck that decides if you win the game or not?
    If you reliably win your lanes and make use of it by properly roaming then you will statistically win more than lose. Sometimes shit happens, but keep playing and the results will be shown by W/L ratio/your ELO.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The nexus blowing up decides who wins the game. Without more info, there can be a great many things why you lost a game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jealei View Post
    so i have a question, what else can you when you win you win your lane and gank others and still we manage to loose the game? a mistake i did in the past was to win my lane and just stay there, but now i try to help out where i can but very often it's not enough and we still loose the game, it is only luck that decides if you win the game or not?
    so if you're winning your lane hard it's a good idea to get the tower.
    if you get the tower they have less map coverage overall and opens up opportunities to gank/take crucial map objectives.

if you're ahead you can also push your advantage by forcing team fights (baron), which hopefully leads to more towers!
    ıf you're strong enough to gank a lane you should. there is no reason for you to afk farm a lane vs a champion that refuses to go even remotely close to you because you're 4-0 vs 0-4.

I would also recommend that you go and watch some of the pro streams (http://www.leagueoflegendsstreams.com/home/stream.php) and see how they play while solo. you will get ideas on how to play yourself and practice makes perfect - if you're practicing the right things

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No sorry but uhh.
    This thing is graphing it as taking longer to kill the dummy as I level up (what?)
    It also shows my DPS going up and down as I level up with no changes in build or skills or anything. I even have it set to autos only. I'm gonna assume it's due to variance in crit but my second build should barely be affected since it's on-hit.
    The target dummy scales with levels as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    The target dummy scales with levels as well
    He already explained this and I already explained why it's dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No. The nexus blowing up decides who wins the game. Without more info, there can be a great many things why you lost a game.
    well often we loose because of teamfights, if i play something tanky i'll to engage and often my team will just go away or focus the tank or something like that, or it's because of poor map vision, i'll ward as much and often as i can, and i wil politely ask the support to ward but more than once the support does nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Friend of mine just linked me this:
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post33203399

Deleted
    That means we'll either get a "Looks can be deceiving"-champion next... or we'll get another armored chick D: (Go Leona!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Waaaaaaait.
    So people are actually sooking about champions like Sion (according to Riot), Leona, and Diana looking nice and strong but being more caster-like than physical.
    Are you serious.....
    I really hate this community so much this time, they just grasp for straws to complain about stuff.

I hope they get ARAM queues done fast, I'm sick to death of people quitting ARAM's after about 50seconds of the pre-match load had been done, and they get no injury to wait times. It shouldn't take 20minutes to get a damn game just because someone doesn't like his champion. It's AR for a god damn reason.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal Maniac View Post
    I'd be interested in participating in a NA group, if you guys don't mind a greenhorn. My in-game name is the same as my username. What times are you guys around, roughly?
    Whenever really, the channel name is mmoc-NA. We don't have any schedules or anything, and idk if we ever will, but we get a decent amount of people on sometimes (it's growing) and you can get premades going.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What did you guys do?!
    Really just premades and stuff, but it was fun to play with people from the forum.

Just got to play with Guardsman Bob! DDDDDDD < (that was literally my face.)

I streamed the game just so I could save the replay on my channel, was a very simple game that we won, I was Karthus but didnt get any huge ults off just cos Bob was Vayne and kept cleaning house before there was any point in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Really just premades and stuff, but it was fun to play with people from the forum.
    Cool!

We occasionally do that too on keko and it's hella fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Just got to play with Guardsman Bob! DDDDDDD < (that was literally my face.)

I streamed the game just so I could save the replay on my channel, was a very simple game that we won, I was Karthus but didnt get any huge ults off just cos Bob was Vayne and kept cleaning house before there was any point in it.
    Really?

my god, haven't heard that guy's name for over two months. ROFL!!!!!!

How did you end up playing with him?

Deleted
    EUW is keko.

I don't know about NA. EUNE doesn't have one as far as I know, since there's almost no one here from there.

Deleted
    EUW is keko.

I don't know about NA. EUNE doesn't have one as far as I know, since there's almost no one here from there.
    I feel lonely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I feel lonely.
    You should make a smurf on EUW and come by at night, we usually do premades on ARAM and some other map depending on what people want, just for fun!

I think you need to be level 5 though, so you can accept invites, no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should make a smurf on EUW and come by at night, we usually do premades on ARAM and some other map depending on what people want, just for fun!

I think you need to be level 5 though, so you can accept invites, no idea.
    You need to be level 5 to chat. You can accept invites at any level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    You need to be level 5 to chat. You can accept invites at any level.
    Ah, I thought it was the other way around.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    AP Kayle is pretty awesome. Saw someone from Najin Sword doing it and it's actually pretty fun. Only got to do it on ARAM so I'm not pretending it's amazing but I have a friend who has been trying it out exclusively with good results. Liandry's into Nashor's Tooth, Deathcap, GA, and either a Void Staff or something else depending on the other team seems pretty good. Should try it if you want to stomp most melee mids.

Really?

my god, haven't heard that guy's name for over two months. ROFL!!!!!!

How did you end up playing with him?
    He does a Play With Bob thing most evenings, you just enter your name on his chat and he has a bot that randomly selects people. I got a little bit happy when my name was picked.

I got a bit sad, I had just based and sold boots to get something...else...and then went to join my team when the enemy commited suicide one by one before I could catch up. I was hoping for one last team fight in which I could do millions of damage! But there was a very happy moment, Bob was getting sad we hadnt popped MFs GA, so I ulted to grab it and he was like "Oh thats a really good trade, Karthus ult will be up much faster than MFs GA, good thinking sir."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I feel lonely.
    Duilliath, you, and I shall be cozy in our hipster server.
    Hey everyone