Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    fun times in the MMOC NA channel for our NA server. MORE PEOPLE NEEDED / WELCOME
    ^^

it was quite fun.

I'd be interested in participating in a NA group, if you guys don't mind a greenhorn. My in-game name is the same as my username. What times are you guys around, roughly?

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ^^

it was quite fun.
    What did you guys do?!

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What did you guys do?!
    Lament about not being on the EU side of things, as we're clearly way more awesome.

Awesome signature by JustintimeSS

so then.. you weren't really lamenting were you? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    so then.. you weren't really lamenting were you? :s
    Uggz was just guessing, seeing as he's on EUW with us.

Uggz plays that bit*h ashe. And Throws arrows past whole teams in arams.

oh I get it, I thought Uggz was NA and said they were more awesome *(They're not.)*

Rofl, that was pretty awesome.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

so i have a question, what else can you when you win you win your lane and gank others and still we manage to loose the game? a mistake i did in the past was to win my lane and just stay there, but now i try to help out where i can but very often it's not enough and we still loose the game, it is only luck that decides if you win the game or not?

Quote Originally Posted by jealei View Post
    so i have a question, what else can you when you win you win your lane and gank others and still we manage to loose the game? a mistake i did in the past was to win my lane and just stay there, but now i try to help out where i can but very often it's not enough and we still loose the game, it is only luck that decides if you win the game or not?
    If you reliably win your lanes and make use of it by properly roaming then you will statistically win more than lose. Sometimes shit happens, but keep playing and the results will be shown by W/L ratio/your ELO.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

No. The nexus blowing up decides who wins the game. Without more info, there can be a great many things why you lost a game.

Quote Originally Posted by jealei View Post
    so if you're winning your lane hard it's a good idea to get the tower.
    if you get the tower they have less map coverage overall and opens up opportunities to gank/take crucial map objectives.

if you're ahead you can also push your advantage by forcing team fights (baron), which hopefully leads to more towers!
    ıf you're strong enough to gank a lane you should. there is no reason for you to afk farm a lane vs a champion that refuses to go even remotely close to you because you're 4-0 vs 0-4.

I would also recommend that you go and watch some of the pro streams (http://www.leagueoflegendsstreams.com/home/stream.php) and see how they play while solo. you will get ideas on how to play yourself and practice makes perfect - if you're practicing the right things

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No sorry but uhh.
    This thing is graphing it as taking longer to kill the dummy as I level up (what?)
    It also shows my DPS going up and down as I level up with no changes in build or skills or anything. I even have it set to autos only. I'm gonna assume it's due to variance in crit but my second build should barely be affected since it's on-hit.
    The target dummy scales with levels as well

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    The target dummy scales with levels as well
    He already explained this and I already explained why it's dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No. The nexus blowing up decides who wins the game. Without more info, there can be a great many things why you lost a game.
    well often we loose because of teamfights, if i play something tanky i'll to engage and often my team will just go away or focus the tank or something like that, or it's because of poor map vision, i'll ward as much and often as i can, and i wil politely ask the support to ward but more than once the support does nothing

Friend of mine just linked me this:
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post33203399

That means we'll either get a "Looks can be deceiving"-champion next... or we'll get another armored chick D: (Go Leona!)
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Waaaaaaait.
    So people are actually sooking about champions like Sion (according to Riot), Leona, and Diana looking nice and strong but being more caster-like than physical.
    Are you serious.....
    I really hate this community so much this time, they just grasp for straws to complain about stuff.

I hope they get ARAM queues done fast, I'm sick to death of people quitting ARAM's after about 50seconds of the pre-match load had been done, and they get no injury to wait times. It shouldn't take 20minutes to get a damn game just because someone doesn't like his champion. It's AR for a god damn reason.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?