Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Thats what all on-hit items say, though. Iceborn Gauntlet says "After using an ability, your next basic attack blablabla", Malady says "Your basic attacks reduce ..." and "Your basic attacks deal ..."
    It was just to explain why Runaan's doesn't sync with Ezreal, not to explain on hit effects :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    DFG makes his ganking deadlier, by amplifying damage on a target, and eliminating it quickly with your side-lane partners.
    Raba/Lich is more conventional, but in the end either works fine.
    Makes sense. I just didn't think TF had enough abilities/burst to make best use of those 4 seconds.

Thanks for the link, by the way!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I didn't say that. He asked if he should buy Deathcap first over Lichbane or vise versa, I just gave my opinion on it but I didn't say not to build Deathcap.
    Ooh like that, sorry I didn't read the full comment.

Anyways, got a nice juke yesterday with Lee:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Ooh like that, sorry I didn't read the full comment.

Anyways, got a nice juke yesterday with Lee:

snippedy snap.
    Is it just me, or was that a really short flash?

Deleted
    Is it just me, or was that a really short flash?
    Yeah, guess it was.

Stupid wall. :P

It was just to explain why Runaan's doesn't sync with Ezreal, not to explain on hit effects :P
    I know, but Runaan's is worded the same way as other on-hit items, which is why it's weird that it doesn't work with Q if other on-hit items do.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I know, but Runaan's is worded the same way as other on-hit items, which is why it's weird that it doesn't work with Q if other on-hit items do.
    Trinity Force: "After using an ability, your next basic attack deals..."
    Runaan's Hurricane: "Your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets..."
    Not quite the same wording. Similar, but not the same.

even if it did work, ezreals q has an 1100 range, hurricane only works up to around 600ish. statikk shiv is great on ez and ashe. it's great frontloaded burst(guaranteed to crit for ashe, plus her guaranteed crit) and it's nice to help push a lane for ezreal who has no real aoe. overall dps is slightly lower with shiv, in a full 6 item build, and given no movement, or attack speed steroids. also deathcap rush is far less viable after it's nerf. it's only "premium" for the combine cost is the increased %ap. it gets no bonus ap over it's components, and the %ap doesnt make it a cost effective first buy. you need at least one other ap item, for it to be completely worth it's cost.

Trinity Force: "After using an ability, your next basic attack deals..."
    Runaan's Hurricane: "Your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets..."
    Not quite the same wording. Similar, but not the same.
    Both of Malady's effects are worded just like Runaan's, that was my point. So I guess there's 2 very different kinds of on-hit items? Triforce/Lichbane/Gauntlet(Sheen procc items) and Malady/Wit's End(+magic damage)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    even if it did work, ezreals q has an 1100 range, hurricane only works up to around 600ish.
    As far as I know, Runaan's procs where ever the attack hits, and from that point, it affects everyone within a 600 range. I think it's that, atleast what I got from it, is that.

As far as I know, Runaan's procs where ever the attack hits, and from that point, it affects everyone within a 600 range. I think it's that, atleast what I got from it, is that.
    the spread from primary target is only 300 units. apparently the only thing that can out range it is the end of twitch's ult. seems to still work for kog'maw and tristana at 700+. better than the 600 i thought it was, but still no 1100

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Static Shiv and Iceborn Gauntlet Ezreals make me cry. I understand the poke, but you need to be ahead and winning a game for it to work. I've won games because the enemy Ezreal took that build path and wasn't able to deal enough damage while I tore apart his team. Once as Varus and another time as mirror match Ezreal. After the Iceborn Gauntlet range nerf I'm sure they will slowly start disappearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I took Iceborne Gauntlet as a final item on Morde the other day...was farmed to hell and needed some armor.

Holy shit...TEH STICKIES.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The new Static Shiv and Iceborn Gauntlet Ezreals make me cry. I understand the poke, but you need to be ahead and winning a game for it to work. I've won games because the enemy Ezreal took that build path and wasn't able to deal enough damage while I tore apart his team. Once as Varus and another time as mirror match Ezreal. After the Iceborn Gauntlet range nerf I'm sure they will slowly start disappearing.
    Last change on the PBE was the ranged user nerf was reverted, and they just reduced the slow by a measly 5%.
    Won't really change much I think.

Trolling with Lulu is fun as hell. Last game, enemy team had a Sejuani. I was standing at midlane semi-AFK'd and she goes for me, starts beating down on my ass. I shield, Q, run. Kite around like hell, Qing her, and W/Eing me. Next minute an Alistar and Renekton pop out of nowhere and start chasing me! Once again, W>E>Q and kite until my ADC and own personal Sejuani arrive, I'm at around 5% health. Ult myself whilst in the middle of them all and pop shield, use my Locket.. Results in an ace with us losing not a single person haha

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Trolling with Lulu is fun as hell. Last game, enemy team had a Sejuani. I was standing at midlane semi-AFK'd and she goes for me, starts beating down on my ass. I shield, Q, run. Kite around like hell, Qing her, and W/Eing me. Next minute an Alistar and Renekton pop out of nowhere and start chasing me! Once again, W>E>Q and kite until my ADC and own personal Sejuani arrive, I'm at around 5% health. Ult myself whilst in the middle of them all and pop shield, use my Locket.. Results in an ace with us losing not a single person haha
    Yesterday I've been flamed cause I've done something similar using ulti on myself to knock all the enemy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    ._.

Wish I had such fun experiences. Instead I get to go Jax solo top vs a Singed & Renekton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    ._.

Wish I had such fun experiences. Instead I get to go Jax solo top vs a Singed & Renekton.
    Go play Dominion, lots of fun there.

Hm, today is a good day!

Deleted
    Go play Dominion, lots of fun there.

Hm, today is a good day!
    Im starting to think you are a undervover Riot employee trying to promote their failed game mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Im starting to think you are a undervover Riot employee trying to promote their failed game mode.
    Rofl!!

This is a quote worth saving on my .txt document!