10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit Shroud is great for Vlad. The Health and CDR are awesome. Instead of the Scepter, you could've considered Liandry's as well. Especially since Vlad is more about poking people down than bursting their face in.

I do like Zhonya's on him as well, but his choices did get a bit better nowadays. I'd imagine his ult+dfg could be pretty darn hilarious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I know that, that was one of the reasons I went for it, because of the HP, not because of the passive or the AP it gives. Before I even considered getting that, I just wanted some HP to be able to sustain/hold burst from the other team, then I saw what items I could build from that and it was either Warmog's or that, so I just went with Rylai's because I needed the damage, and the slow wasn't that bad tbh.

Even so, I think I'm just being thick here, haha, I don't really like that over a Void Staff or maybe Zhonya's, gah, I don't know, just weird, I'm having this problem for a while now...

As for MR items being not very effective because of Liandry's. How so? I know that it does quite a lot of damage but assuming you're always getting hit by something, the debuff will always refresh and I don't think the damage will be that high if someone is always using an ability on you, since it's always refreshing, but I don't really know that.

Either way, I doubt an item ruins or makes MR less effective as it has always been.
    With Rylai's/Liandries you get 10% of the enemies' HP burned away. Its a pretty good deal. One of the most popular combination of items. Definitely try it out again. Give it a chance and maybe you'll get better results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Spirit Shroud is great for Vlad. The Health and CDR are awesome. Instead of the Scepter, you could've considered Liandry's as well. Especially since Vlad is more about poking people down than bursting their face in.
    I actually never considered going Liandry's over Scepter.

Since it has the MR I need, gives AP and the passive isn't that bad. I need to try that when I get him next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    With Rylai's/Liandries you get 10% of the enemies' HP burned away. Its a pretty good deal. One of the most popular combination of items. Definitely try it out again. Give it a chance and maybe you'll get better results.
    Yeah.

Maybe... I always try and poke with him now that I think a bit better about it. That game I was always trying to poke people and I could do it fairly well, even when their Nasus was W'ing me lol.

I never really thought about it tbh, I am kinda still stuck with the S2 build I guess.

And yeah, Duilliath, Visage is pretty good on him now more than ever I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It was in the 4th game. Frost had a huge lead - don't recall all the numbers, but they had more than double the kills, all the barons AND took down all inhibitors while they had lost only the 1st tier towers. Game looked as if it had been decided and Blaze could only drag it out, but through a series of well executed team fights and insane farming on their Caitlyn (nearly 600 farm by the end, 6 item build AND sold the boots for more damage. ) they overturned it and won.
    Boohoo why didn't I keep watching. qq

Deleted
    oh my god..

What did you do to my Vayne, Infighter...?

I'm going to kill you, man.

Deleted
    oh my god..

What did you do to my Vayne, Infighter...?

I'm going to kill you, man.
    http://i.imgur.com/fGJSU.jpg
    Vayne?

There is no Vayne... only Draaaaaaven.

http://bashtech.net/twitch/download....ream=OnGameNet

for anyone who missed the blaze/frost game 4 i just found this, game 4 is in the files at 13:10 and 13:40 time stamps i believe. (mod remove if putting this link is not allowed for some reason.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/fGJSU.jpg
    Vayne?

There is no Vayne... only Draaaaaaven.
    You're evil for doing this to my Vayne.

Stupid, Draven.

Deleted
    You're evil for doing this to my Vayne.

Stupid, Draven.
    Jayce version wasn't even half as fun or I would have used him.

Deleted
    I have no idea how to mid as Lee sin really. See video, see people rape shit. Join a game, get baffled on how to actually hit a Q between 15 minions. Fall of hard lategame.

Urgh.

Khaz seems easier in every single way. Once 6 you can clear super fast. Your initiate isn't a skillshot, and your damage seems to be higher too.

I'm baffled.

Deleted
    Protip: his W is the most fckn OP ability in whole game. (Ok now this can apply both to Lee Sin and Kha'zix honestly)

W nearby minion as if you were playing Irelia (who targets nearby enemy minion with low health, you get friendly ones).
    If you can't do it buy wards.

Deleted
    Have I missed some nerfs to Shyvana, or why is it that people think she's bad?

Deleted
    Great clear, not so great ganks unfortunately

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Have I missed some nerfs to Shyvana, or why is it that people think she's bad?
    Watch Stonewall's Shyvana/Dr.Mundo video on youtube, you'll understand.
    Shyvana never had amazing ganks, and clearing fast was her only saving grace.
    She just dies waaaaaaaaaay too much in the initial clear, she gets eaten alive by the jungle mobs.
    One cast of W on Red buff doesn't even kill the small lizards anymore either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    She just dies waaaaaaaaaay too much in the initial clear, she gets eaten alive by the jungle mobs.
    Hopefully the PBE jungle changes will fix that. They lowered the health on the small minions for every camp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stonewall: "All is well basically, nothing changed." QQ-interpretation: "She sucks." Keep in mind she did *not* get a leash on this one and pretty much everyone these days is going for a smiteless first Buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Protip: his W is the most fckn OP ability in whole game. (Ok now this can apply both to Lee Sin and Kha'zix honestly)

W nearby minion as if you were playing Irelia (who targets nearby enemy minion with low health, you get friendly ones).
    If you can't do it buy wards.
    Yeah but still. Perhaps I play him too defensive. And besides the occasional escape or chase ward, I do have to start using them a lot more.

Deleted
    Well, for those that haven't seen this yet, there's more information on the Baron Nashor Icon and the Shopkeeper Icon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Great clear, not so great ganks unfortunately
    Her ganks were always sub-par basically.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    If you're referring to Stonewall's video, as Duilliath said, he doesn't get a leash. And I always try to get a smiteless since the S3. So that's atleast ~30% of her hp just from not getting a leash. I'm doing fine with her, which is why I'm confused as to why people say she's so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Hopefully the PBE jungle changes will fix that. They lowered the health on the small minions for every camp.
    Yeah, looking forward to this!

10+ Year Old Account
    For more 'evidence' Stonewall currently has her in what used to be Tier 2. So she's no longer godly, but far from horrible.