Deleted
    My school had one once. The winning team included a Morgana playing on a touchpad and someone playing on a level 10 smurf.
    GG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    My school had one once. The winning team included a Morgana playing on a touchpad and someone playing on a level 10 smurf.
    GG.
    hahahahaahha

Touchpad, must have been fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I doubt the school organizes the tournaments, could probablly start tournaments at most bigger colleges if you have the time.
    Students organize the ones here, but the school provides the prize funding. Apparently we could get something more official running through MLG as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Students organize the ones here, but the school provides the prize funding. Apparently we could get something more official running through MLG as well.
    That's surprisingly serious. I thought you meant more of a small friends' competition.

Anyway, good luck! Smash dem baddies. :<

Deleted
    Oh thats nice, is it being streamed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    hahahahaahha

Touchpad, must have been fun to watch.
    I wasn't really watching, too busy focusing on playing Osu and not falling asleep from sheer exhaustion.
    I did laugh at how easily they beat their opponents though. 36-6

>School gives you cash to play games.
    Where do I sign up.

Wish I went to your school Axe.

Also 110 Teamwork and still no badge, wtf is this

Deleted
    Can you even have two badges? I have a shit-ton of each and only have honorable opponent, which is the first one I got.

10+ Year Old Account
    College tournament today, wish me luck. The team I'm most likely facing my team lost to once before because we were too overconfident. We also had a different ADC at the time, so hopefully it will go better today.
    Your college has tournaments?... I wish mine did . My 5s team would do wonders.

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Can you even have two badges? I have a shit-ton of each and only have honorable opponent, which is the first one I got.
    You can have multiple crests, but it's only the one that's rarest/hardest to get that will be visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That's surprisingly serious. I thought you meant more of a small friends' competition.

Anyway, good luck! Smash dem baddies. :<
    We aren't a big school so it's not that many people. I think the most full teams we have ever had for an event is 6 and everyone who shows up in person knows each other at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Oh thats nice, is it being streamed?
    It was. If I looked here earlier I could have provided a link. XP It probably wasn't fun to watch though. Only 2 teams showed up this week since it was really short notice. We did a best of 3. My team won, 2-0.

I have replays if anyone REALLY cares. There is a VoD too, but spectator mode was apparently bugging out on the stream, so the border flickers and it's really annoying.

Holy shit Im not sure I could play on the same team as Zuna
    "BALLS BALLS, GET BALLS, I CLEANSED IGNITE, BALLS, ULTIMATE, BALLS"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Holy shit Im not sure I could play on the same team as Zuna
    "BALLS BALLS, GET BALLS, I CLEANSED IGNITE, BALLS, ULTIMATE, BALLS"
    i'm sitting here totaly ignited by that match lol, god damn epic

Deleted
    We aren't a big school so it's not that many people. I think the most full teams we have ever had for an event is 6 and everyone who shows up in person knows each other at this point.

It was. If I looked here earlier I could have provided a link. XP It probably wasn't fun to watch though. Only 2 teams showed up this week since it was really short notice. We did a best of 3. My team won, 2-0.

I have replays if anyone REALLY cares. There is a VoD too, but spectator mode was apparently bugging out on the stream, so the border flickers and it's really annoying.
    How much prize money did ya get Axe?

Quote Originally Posted by battle View Post
    i'm sitting here totaly ignited by that match lol, god damn epic
    It was a very good game thats for sure, but damn that guy really likes to yell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    How much prize money did ya get Axe?
    $10 Riot points card. Just what I needed for Arclight Varus.

Lulu taking down Kog at start was priceless

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, 26-3. That was a beatdown. I'm glad that FeaR made it into the s3 stuffs!

Yeah, FeaR dominated that one, was only ever going one way. I also dont think its a surprise that FeaR made it through, them and Crs are the most recognised names here.

Deleted
    $10 Riot points card. Just what I needed for Arclight Varus.
    Hehe, nice.
    I had enough rp for all the skins this sale(that I wanted), when I refunded volcanic wukong at least :P