it's finally here! Lu Bu J4! WooooooooooooooT! It looks awesome especially his R... Gah need to start practicing again with him...

Anyone know how much/how long it'll be around? Thinking I might return my Halloween Fiora skin, I've kinda stopped using her and when I DO use her I use Nightraven anyway
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I think he means "Annie COULD be a potential support bot, but very subpar compared to zyra" not "zyra is bad".
    For sure. I kinda think that Annie could potentially be used as a counter to Sona, but did not try it so I don't know if numbers are favorable enough. Theoretically your huge AA range and returned damage on E could be enough to counter Q harass from Sona, but not sure about that.

However the ultimate with passive up is for sure far better than crescendo if you manage to hit multiple people. Longer stun, and more damage from Tibbers.

I saw this already being used in some asian games, but you know they always do weird people in advance. Still I like mages sharing support role more than tanks doing it. It's pretty stupid when tank is there anyway, as it's just frustrating to play against (tanks always excel at initiation, so basically most tank-adc lanes just wait for engage to grab a kill. Blitzcrank is the most frustrating and boring example of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    it's finally here! Lu Bu J4! WooooooooooooooT! It looks awesome especially his R... Gah need to start practicing again with him...

Anyone know how much/how long it'll be around? Thinking I might return my Halloween Fiora skin, I've kinda stopped using her and when I DO use her I use Nightraven anyway
    Keep the skin its legacy and might never come back ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Onto something new, I'm curious what this Jayce in my last game thought when he saw me come top as Elise. While it might not be odd with a traditional mid, we had a Yorick who had first pick and it would have looked like he was going top to the other team. It had to be one of those "wtf" moments.
    Elise traditional mid? She's like rumble more of a toplane pick than mid. Both can be played mid but they are far superior top which is why I'm surprised you are thinking of her as a mid champ.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Elise traditional mid? She's like rumble more of a toplane pick than mid. Both can be played mid but they are far superior top which is why I'm surprised you are thinking of her as a mid champ.
    I'm not saying Elise is a traditional mid, though I do like playing her there, but that we didn't have one. They would have expected me mid even if Elise doesn't normally play there.

I like her mid because it's easier to hit her W. You can send it up the side of the lane, while top lane has bushes to dodge with and the minions are at a bad angle.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

If it's OP enough to survive top, you go top so you can have something useful but not OP mid. New meta is however that you go mid with OP as well, because there's no need to play anything else :S.

By OP I mean something like bruiser in lane, who can trade nearly anything, and still escape ganks like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Keep the skin its legacy and might never come back ;_;
    well that puts a different spin on things .

Do we know if Lu Bu J4 will be Legacy as well? only up during the holiday etc?
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    well that puts a different spin on things .

Do we know if Lu Bu J4 will be Legacy as well? only up during the holiday etc?
    They might, but last years lunar skins are still available for purchase so I doubt it.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

They might, but last years lunar skins are still available for purchase so I doubt it.
    Wow, I got 3 lunar skins and I didn't even know what is a lunar skin before today

I only own one of the champions for this years skins; and I don't really like Cassiopeia's. The snakes coming out of the head look weird to me, don't really like that.

I do like the Corki one though, reminds me of the Lion Kog'maw skin; if I owned him I'd probably get it.

I know this isn't league related but whtothoathahtoahthta I want this:
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/11/fi...north-america/
    Last edited by personn5; 2013-01-17 at 03:57 PM.

The only one I got last year was Bruce lee sin. Best skin ever.

I hope so, don't think I will be able to afford them as I still need the champs... my wallet is crying either way.

(Me too.)

By the way, what's up with Corki not being one of the best ADCs anymore? Didn't he use to be one of the "top three" along with Ezreal and Graves? What made him fall out of favor?

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Too bad I already have a 3DS, also it's only in the US :/.
    I'm a Fire Emblem fan but I'm not buying a second 3DS for it :<
    Why did they have to wait another 2 months to release Awakening in Europe? Effin hell...
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    (Me too.)

By the way, what's up with Corki not being one of the best ADCs anymore? Didn't he use to be one of the "top three" along with Ezreal and Graves? What made him fall out of favor?
    Nerfs. Buffs to other ADs. He ruins Vayne's day is pretty much the only thing he's good at currently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Too bad I already have a 3DS, also it's only in the US :/.
    I'm a Fire Emblem fan but I'm not buying a second 3DS for it :<
    Why did they have to wait another 2 months to release Awakening in Europe? Effin hell...
    I already have one as well, but I'd love to have that one instead.
    Maybe now I can force myself into playing Shadow Dragon; it's the only NA Fire Emblem game I could never really get into(well, haven't played the one on the wii either).
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nerfs. Buffs to other ADs. He ruins Vayne's day is pretty much the only thing he's good at currently.
    What makes him great against Vayne?

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I remember him having a huge fucking burst if he used everything on one target, without missing his abilities. I don't know how he is now but I don't play him because I kinda dislike him as an ad carry, not really my type.

Although, I think he's kinda weak atm, but that's Domi talk and no one cares lol... :b
    He can burst Vayne pretty easily.

If you hit everything on her, you'll kill her.

His Q is about her auto attack range. It also reveals her so even if she tumbles with her ult up he can keep shooting her. The missles are also a pain in the ass to deal with if a good corki is shooting them at you. That isn't a vayne specific problem though.

Basically he can zone her extremely well.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    I already have one as well, but I'd love to have that one instead.
    Maybe now I can force myself into playing Shadow Dragon; it's the only NA Fire Emblem game I could never really get into(well, haven't played the one on the wii either).
    You should try Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu. (New Mystery of the Emblem, Heroes of Light and Shadow).
    It's better than S.Dragon in my opinion, since it has actual support conversations, it has the MyUnit system (like my avatar) in it, which gives you a customizable character, which is also in Awakening. Growth rates are pretty balanced on most characters and it's really challenging on the Hard modes.
    I'd say play both, but I prefer the 2nd (Just get an emulator to play it + English patch from the internet, it's finished allready). You can pm if u need help D:

On topic of Corki, I never liked him as a champion, low range, missiles aren't really powerful and are more spammable than even Ezreal's Q, has too good escape, has armor shred, stealth reveal. He's too much of a Jack of All Trades I guess.
    Last edited by The Monado; 2013-01-17 at 06:54 PM.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

What was the EUW chat room called?