10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Your, or any Shaco, is a god damn dick though. You don't want to be near him for various reasons.
    Most Shaco's I've seen aren't that great or I guess I just compare them to myself sometimes too much. I've played so many games with him, I know the mistakes and have seen them so many times by myself and others. You eventually get the jist of Shaco after like 100 games with him and by jist I mean you understand him. He's not an easy cake walk.

I find Teemo hard to pick up and play properly because he just doesn't feel natural to me but others claim he's easy.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing
    Boots + 3, double dorans, and vamp scepter. From here I either build a Tri force or Iceborn Gauntlet. If you want the TF, buy a phage. If you want IBG, buy a sheen. Next is Static Shiv. After this I build the Vamp scepter into a Blood Thirster. Then you can build a GA if your getting focused mad hard, or more damage through a Phantom Dancer or an Infinity Edge. I've been experimenting with a IE since Static Shiv can crit, but it is hella expensive so PD is probably more in line with what you can afford in a normal game.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    1v1 mid. My "nerfed" Eve vs your Shaco. XD

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:48 PM ----------

Most Shaco's I've seen aren't that great or I guess I just compare them to myself sometimes too much. I've played so many games with him, I know the mistakes and have seen them so many times by myself and others. You eventually get the jist of Shaco after like 100 games with him and by jist I mean you understand him. He's not an easy cake walk.

I find Teemo hard to pick up and play properly because he just doesn't feel natural to me but others claim he's easy.
    I'm that way with Ezreal. I play him and I do awesome, then I get mad at everyone else because they make so mistakes I wouldn't when they are playing fine.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.
    Yeah the good Polish people are actually pretty rare, that's why I have a grand total of 3 polish guys on my friends list.

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet rebroadcast of najin sword vs KT rolster B on right now. dat maknoon.

edit: dat incredible lag and horrible uptime. OGN usually has their shit together.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-18 at 01:20 AM.

For those who don't know, the legendary Kayle skin is now released. New log-in screen and everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are Blue,
    Nerf Evelynn,
    And Blitzcrank too.
    © The <Derailing> Monado 2013-9001 ® Do not Steal™

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    now you them now you dont.

intersting fight hmmmmm
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    If you play Shaco
    Something's Wrong with You, Dude

(By the way, if it somehow seems I'm taking a stab at Monado all the time, I'm not. I just really hate Shaco.)

Deleted
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    If you play Shaco
    Something's Wrong with You, Dude

(By the way, if it somehow seems I'm taking a stab at Monado all the time, I'm not. I just really hate Shaco.)
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Now you see me.
    Now you don't.

For those who don't know, the legendary Kayle skin is now released. New log-in screen and everything.
    that skin is just a sad excuse of a legendary =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    that skin is just a sad excuse of a legendary =(
    It is quite sad to see people saying that the skin was a disappointment, as if they had forgotten about the old legendaries (i.e. Red Baron Corki, Magnificient TF.) But to today's standards on skins, yes I can see how they're disappointed.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a pretty badass skin if you ask me. I really like how it looks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the skin, her E's particles could be a bit better or atleast more visible. I think it also has one of the best recall animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It is quite sad to see people saying that the skin was a disappointment, as if they had forgotten about the old legendaries (i.e. Red Baron Corki, Magnificient TF.) But to today's standards on skins, yes I can see how they're disappointed.
    Good point. I honestly don't get the point of skins in the first place. Do skins make me a better player? No? Then it's a waste of money, IMO. And even if I wanted one for my favorite champ, the quality of vast majority of skins is utter trash...again IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do skins need to make you a better player in order to be worth something?

Deleted
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Where is Shaco?
    FUCK!

(I'm a bit late)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Where is Shaco?
    FUCK!

(I'm a bit late)
    Killing you.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Killing you.
    Well...

Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    I suck at rhymes.
    Refridgerator.

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I have chlamydia
    Now you might have too

I missed everything here and couldn't think of anything witty.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Good point. I honestly don't get the point of skins in the first place. Do skins make me a better player? No? Then it's a waste of money, IMO.
    Of course they are a "waste" of money. Just like playing this game is a "waste" of time. The idea is to buy what you want because you can and it's your money, because it's fun or whatever else. I can think of many worse things to spend $5-$10 on. I figure as much time as I have spent playing this game over the last year or so without needing to spend a dime, Riot earned a few bucks from me via skins. Probably ended up saving me some money since I haven't wanted to obtain other time wasters that require spending.

Besides, I have to distance myself from the plebeians when my favorite champs are on free week (lol).
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-01-18 at 04:22 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?