Deleted
    Stream lags every 4 seconds for 2 seconds, missing all the action, thanks for the great stream IEM, I'll go do something else -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you still play on NA, Hybr1d?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 03:11 PM ----------

The IEM stream is so laggy, ugh!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching all these streams made me want to play a few. 10 Leona games, 8 Victories. Cant wait for Thresh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thresh does seem rather interesting indeed. Not my kind of champion I think but i'll give him a go for sure.
    Armory
    Twitter

Deleted
    Stream is unwatchable for me right now... let me know how it ends.

JK OBVS GONNA BE AZB vs AZF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Do you still play on NA, Hybr1d?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 03:11 PM ----------

The IEM stream is so laggy, ugh!
    No, EUNE is my main server now.

Also yes, can't watch stream anymore. Down more than up. You'd say they eventually learn how to manage things like this :/

Deleted
    Yeah I gave up watching like 20 minutes ago lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xangold: Hang tight again. The problem is that the venue's internet isn't a good enough connection to twitch to support the bitrate that they are trying to send to twitch. It's lagging before it hits the twitch network. If you send a laggy stream to twitch, it's going to lag to your viewers (sadly). hopefully stream will be back soon!

Xangold is a Twitch.tv admin, for those who didn't know. So there is the reason anyway, but one should think they'd be able to get a good enough net to broadcast it effectively without having all that lag, delay and crashes.
    Armory
    Twitter

Sorry to bring her up again, but I gave Kayle mid a go. Followed the AP-centered mid guide at LoLPro. Although it got scary when I had no armor runes or masteries and met Kha'zix mid, but I still managed to chase him out of the lane with my crazy damage. Eventually, all our other lanes won and we just crushed them too much in the laning phase so they surrendered.

I might play her mid more.

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare you discuss a League of Legends champion in this thread? If you want to do that then you should head over to the League of Legends forums you... bafoon!

/play dramatic music

e:/ typo
    Armory
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    To be entirely honest, im not impressed by how azubu blaze won. The abusive tactic of split-pushing by using a nidalee is just so overused and unexciting that their victory, even though well-played through with little systematic errors (especially in game 1), was a boring waste of time. Im glad the stream didnt particularly lag in the second game because that was the more exciting one, where mid-lane nidalee was a more impressive sight with the snipe shots. And just to clarify, this comes from a neutral spectators point of view (it goes without saying, these are just my 2 cents).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sorry to bring her up again, but I gave Kayle mid a go. Followed the AP-centered mid guide at LoLPro. Although it got scary when I had no armor runes or masteries and met Kha'zix mid, but I still managed to chase him out of the lane with my crazy damage. Eventually, all our other lanes won and we just crushed them too much in the laning phase so they surrendered.

I haven't played her in SR but I have in several TT's with a few AoE comps, it does really well there. Last couple of games have been Darius/Kayle/Annie.
    Never realized Kayle could hit that hard at early levels, got an early double kill in one of the games while taking no damage myself, only had E and Q with an amplifying tome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

I haven't seen many AP Kayles but her Q does insane amount of damage and her E too.

Pretty scary but I don't really know how reliable she is as AP.

Need to try it out I guess.

AP Kayle doesn't have as much late-game potential as AD Kayle does, but she's really strong mid-game.

Also, her heal is a lot better with AP so you get some support-value, along with your ultimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I haven't seen many AP Kayles but her Q does insane amount of damage and her E too.

Pretty scary but I don't really know how reliable she is as AP.

Need to try it out I guess.
    She's surprisingly quite strong. The Q is rather hard to land vs many current popular mid picks simply due to the limited range, but the W-Q-E spam combo is pretty nasty. And if shit really hits the fan, press R for bacon. I've played ~8 games with her so far; granted I was in a premade, they were... pleasantly satisfying. Just rush the mask & nashors, and you're fixed.

Deleted
    Played a couple of games with Rengar again (3vs3), he seems to be in a good place regarding balance I think.

Dat Gambit vs Frost game. Great teamfights by GMG.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, amazing coordination and initiation by them. You saw what happened when MadLife got his hook off and GMG didn't get to initiate on their terms... splat.
    Armory
    Twitter

What was the result of the first(?) game between them, I forgot it was on and so missed it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What was the result of the first(?) game between them, I forgot it was on and so missed it so far.
    Gambit won the first one.