Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Radiance burn doesn't stack, even across multiple heroes.
    Not stronk, blatantly overpowered.
    I can tell this is a LoL thread.
    Well sorry for retiring from WC3 DotA and not being that interested in DotA2 that much (One of my favorite heroes isn't even in the game anymore, fucking Abaddon).
    And I never really see Magnus, but I'm low level so that's probably why. (Better pick 5 carries hurr durr)

Deleted
    I think http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...tlasSuperpower might explain the amazing feats your average Champion usually pull off.

And Dota 2 sucks. *hides*

P.S: It really doesn't, but my friends on that front have abandoned me. ._.

Edit: They actually removed heroes? I thought they were just darn slow exporting them to Dota 2.
    Last edited by mmoc7d4827b7f1; 2013-01-21 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Garen looks like a bad SC2 ripoff, I don't like it :<
    It's Warhammer man. WARHAMMER. SC(2) is W40k ripoff.

Just by the way, is it me, or he looks kinda like young Arnold Schwarzenegger there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Edit: They actually removed heroes? I thought they were just darn slow exporting them to Dota 2.
    Think they're just slow with putting him in, the fact doesn't change that he's not in the game though.

Deleted
    "One previous account, shookl2, registered one of the highest harassment scores ever recorded."
    I like how they keep records of that

Deleted
    Hmm is that player from Mouz Dutch? Looks like it, judging by the last name. (Maybe Belgian?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    "One previous account, shookl2, registered one of the highest harassment scores ever recorded."
    I like how they keep records of that
    "Another earlier account, JungleReject, received 436 reports in only 135 games."

This comment caught my eye.

So many cool skins coming up! Warring Kingdoms Jarvan & Xin, plus Steel Legion Garen. Can't fucking wait!

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 03:39 PM ----------

Garen looks like a bad SC2 ripoff, I don't like it :<
    I don't think that's very fair to say, since most of the skins are massive rip offs from other media.

Also, it's a Warhammer 'rip off', not SC2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So many cool skins coming up! Warring Kingdoms Jarvan & Xin, plus Steel Legion Garen. Can't fucking wait!

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 03:39 PM ----------

I don't think that's very fair to say, since most of the skins are massive rip offs from other media.

Also, it's a Warhammer 'rip off', not SC2
    Oh well. Looks like a bad rip-off nonetheless.. I don't like it still :P

Anyways, http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...mes_1_million/ have a look at this TF Play. Holy crapballs.

Deleted
    It's kind of sad that people are so full of bile.

As for the skins, Steel Legion Garen isn't all that amazing. Bit generic. I hope Steel Legion Lux doesn't turn into a mountain of impractical shoulderpads too. All of the Lunar Revel ones this year are great, though, except for Jade Fang Cassiopeia. Just looks a bit... unfinished/unpolished or something, compared to the other four. :<
    Last edited by mmoc7d4827b7f1; 2013-01-21 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Think they're just slow with putting him in, the fact doesn't change that he's not in the game though.
    If I recall correctly, Abaddon is slated to be the last hero to be put in the game. Or I *THINK* he is. Either him or Legion Commander, I forget who. But I'm pretty sure I heard about Abaddon in that relation.

I am in no way an expert on Dota, I just bring forth the information I remember, because I read a lot. Which sometimes ends up with me knowing a lot about games without having ever played them.

---

On skins: I notice a lot of people don't like skins if they don't sprout out the "COOL!"-factor at face value. But coolness isn't always seen up front.

Also, speaking about Warhammer: everything Blizzard has done has been accused of being a Warhammer-ripoff of some kind.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-21 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    I like these public executions. Always a fun read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. It's also nice in a way that these things are public. It may not serve justice per se, but it sure does make an example of them and makes it crystal clear that regardless of your status in the game - toxic behaviour will not be tolerated.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Imo Corki was crying out for a decent skin, Urf is good but he had no wow factor.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    "Another earlier account, JungleReject, received 436 reports in only 135 games."

This comment caught my eye.
    Thats impressive, in a bad kind of way, but still impressive. Would be hard to get that many reports even if you tried.

Deleted
    On skins: I notice a lot of people don't like skins if they don't sprout out the "COOL!"-factor at face value. But coolness isn't always seen up front.

Also, speaking about Warhammer: everything Blizzard has done has been accused of being a Warhammer-ripoff of some kind.
    First impressions are everything? Can't say I've seen a disappointing splash art that translated into an amazing in-game model yet, though. Been the other way around with Spellthief Lux and Redeemed Riven. Hoods just don't work on them it seems. -_-

And I don't think I've ever actually seen someone call Blizzard original. Sure, occasional praise for some oddball characters or story moments, but never original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Thats impressive, in a bad kind of way, but still impressive. Would be hard to get that many reports even if you tried.
    That's 2-3 reports per game. Damn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    That's 2-3 reports per game. Damn.
    ikr, know idea how he managed that oO

Deleted
    ikr, know idea how he managed that oO
    Maybe his team was full of nooblord no life faggots every game.