Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    if they made Steel Legion J4 he should look like this: You know you want it.

my work here is done.
    It looks like he ulted near a Blacksmith's place and made the Blacksmith make armor out of it and then he stole Kalimdor's Revenge from Twin Emperors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Holy moly, lifetime bans.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Does anyone know what champions are getting their price reduced now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riot
    Every time a new champion is released, the oldest 6300 IP/975 RP champion will be reduced to 4800 IP/880 RP.

Also, with every third champion release, an additional champion currently priced at 4800 IP or lower will be reduced to the next lowest tier, based on age and ease of play.
    The current oldest 6300 champ is Leona.

If there's been enough champs released, the next champ to drop down will be the easiest to play of:
    Alistar
    'sticks
    Jax
    Morgana
    Sion
    Teemo
    Tristana
    Twisted Fate
    Warwick

Warwick has a difficulty rating of 20, so he will drop to 450IP/260RP next.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    The current oldest 6300 champ is Leona.

snip

Warwick has a difficulty rating of 20, so he will drop to 450IP/260RP next.
    Thanks for the fast reply, here's a cookie *gives a cookie*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yorick and Udyr did for Thresh release, or do you mean who's gonna be reduced with the next champion release?

In that case, I imagine his difficulty rating is set that low since it's so easy for idiots to get killed while playing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Yorick and Udyr did for Thresh release, or do you mean who's gonna be reduced with the next champion release?
    Or, they did it already.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    In that case, I imagine his difficulty rating is set that low since it's so easy for idiots to get killed while playing him.
    Sona is the lowest with 10, and is the only difficulty 10 champion. (which is why I bought her as soon as I could afford her).

Thresh is 70.

Only Cassiopeia and Orianna are the only ones at 100.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, they did it already.

Sona is the lowest with 10, and is the only difficulty 10 champion. (which is why I bought her as soon as I could afford her).

Thresh is 70.

Some of Riot's difficulty ratings are stupid. I would argue that Anivia and Syndra are worth the 100 rating for difficulty (Anivia walls and short range. Syndra being Syndra). Also, Sona is more difficult than the 10 she has, while Soraka is probably a 10 but she is higher. They aren't very consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Some of Riot's difficulty ratings are stupid. I would argue that Anivia and Syndra are worth the 100 rating for difficulty (Anivia walls and short range. Syndra being Syndra). Also, Sona is more difficult than the 10 she has, while Soraka is probably a 10 but she is higher. They aren't very consistent.
    Anivia's 70, Syndra's 90, and Soraka is 30.

And that's the usual criticism (difficulty is inaccurate), but I'm pretty sure Riot have a grip on how difficult champions are.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    This time it was Yorick and Udyr, not sure if u meant now or later.

Deleted
    I think they base their difficulty ratings on how easy it is to grasp a champion's kit. Sona is definitely a bit harder to play than a 10, but she has no skillshots and a fairly straightforward kit. Whereas Ori, who is rated at 100, requires practice simply to get used to the ball, much less do well.

The only argument I could see to validate Sona being a 10 is that she does simple things that have a high impact. A lot of less experienced people don't know how to use her properly, however. I constantly hear things like "She's so boooring", but she isn't if you play her right.

Hell, Soraka probably has even more impact with her spells, and everyone understands what she does, even the dumbest of the dumb.

Deleted
    Or, they did it already.

Thresh is 70.

There is absolutely nothing difficult about Cassiopeia (can't say for Orianna as I don't play her), kind of weird. I think Veigar is about 100x more difficult to play than Cass.

Deleted
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ound_the_bans/

Scumbag Riot it seems. Feel sorry for Yamato, was actually looking forward to seeing him and his team play. Oh well!

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    There is absolutely nothing difficult about Cassiopeia (can't say for Orianna as I don't play her), kind of weird. I think Veigar is about 100x more difficult to play than Cass.
    Cassio requires very good micro management with her Q, along with the fact that in order to land a good ulti you have to get it timed properly.

Veigar on the other hand requires absolutely nothing to play at his optimal levels. Hell, even landing his cage on smart-cast is easy as fuck.

(Yes I dislike Veigar as a champion, but it changes nothing; he's still very easy to master and doesn't have that high of a skill-cap.)

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 06:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    The only argument I could see to validate Sona being a 10 is that she does simple things that have a high impact. A lot of less experienced people don't know how to use her properly, however. I constantly hear things like "She's so boooring", but she isn't if you play her right.

Hell, Soraka probably has even more impact with her spells, and everyone understands what she does, even the dumbest of the dumb.
    Saying she's not boring if you play her right is, well, wrong. That's your opinion; you find her fun when you play her properly. However, I know a guy who does nothing but support (one of the best support players I've had the fortune of playing with) finds her boring. And I'll assure you he's playing her quite properly. :P

Anyways, how Soraka is any harder to play than Sona is beyond me. Sona is so much more complicated (compared to Soraka). I can't think of any champions more straight-forward than Soraka, actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Sona should be -10

Deleted
    Anivia's 70, Syndra's 90, and Soraka is 30.
    Syndra was changed to 100 in Vi patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Veigar's 60, mainly because his R eventually eats AP champions if the game goes on too long.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Syndra was changed to 100 in Vi patch.
    I'm just using this page. Sorry for out-of-date-ness.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    >Hardest to play hero in the game is at 40 difficulty.
    Haha oh wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >Hardest to play hero in the game is at 40 difficulty.
    Haha oh wow.
    That's just, like, your opinion, man.