Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Like that´s ever stopped you from posting here before lol.

I´m sorry
    Well played lol

Speaking about Jarvan, every time I play him, he hits like a wet noodle. Does anyone else have that problem?

Can any avid Vlad player tell me the order in which you buy core items (e.g. rylai's, deathcap etc) I normally rush WotA and CDR boots, and I'm normally stumped on what to buy first after that, I know Deathcap is great if you wanna push and bully people in lane, but I feel like the extra AP is wasted early, whereas Rylai's offers tankiness, a slow and AP.

Halp

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    No, Karthus ult already have a long CD make it even longer is just sad, what makes Karthus is his ult, increasing the CD you kill him
    Hehehe, not quite. Now you don't get people playing Karthus and diving everything so they are in ghost form with defile on, channeling their ulti.

He still has strong poke, the wall makes for great initiates for your team, and you can still running around in team fights with defile on. You just have to be more careful now since you won't be able to abuse a free ult channel during your passive all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Like that´s ever stopped you from posting here before lol.

I´m sorry
    I guess me and Styles must be alike then.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Speaking about Jarvan, every time I play him, he hits like a wet noodle. Does anyone else have that problem?
    Trinity Force, Black Cleaver, Last Whisper. 100% > 0% every carry late game. (93% armor penetration + 26 flat or so)
    Armor pen marks and AD quints. 9/21/0 masteries.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-25 at 08:03 PM. Reason: added a few numbers

Tbh, I never rush a full WotA on Vlad, hextech is enough till later. I get a giants belt, then gpnfor dcap. After that, of ap is stronger than me I get a visage, if not rylias

I don't know i don't play him =P

Wow Siv HD is insane lol, Hecarim 4200 MS, He goes DJ mode with Pulsefire Ezreal lol, he plays Leblanc to juke stuff XD

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why would a team that knows you're waiting on Karthus ult allow you to stall? Its the exact same that as soon as you know enemies GAs are down you apply more pressure.
    They will just have to come up with the right plays to not get stalled by your team. Same goes for your team.. You'll have to come up with the right plays so you'll be able to stall the enemy team.

You know you have to apply more pressure, but they don't always let you, or start playing super defensively, and poke to keep you busy (stalling).

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Fnatic pulls off another comeback in Fnatic style!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or has the time come for more Nidalee skins? Seems like there haven't been any new ones since I quit in 2010~
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want one game where I can go Shaco on this server... Couldn't go last game because the team lacked a tank and my Maokai was already picked so I went with Cho who seems weaker in Season 3 in the jungle.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I just want one game where I can go Shaco on this server... Couldn't go last game because the team lacked a tank and my Maokai was already picked so I went with Cho who seems weaker in Season 3 in the jungle.
    Cho is beast in this jungle! Didn't affect him at all imho

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 09:44 PM ----------

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...laying_thresh/

Thresh tips

God this guy is annoying as shit to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Is it just me or has the time come for more Nidalee skins? Seems like there haven't been any new ones since I quit in 2010~
    It's funny, Nidalee has lots of skins but only 2 are avaible, most of them are Limited same goes with Fiddlesticks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Cho is beast in this jungle! Didn't affect him at all imho

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 09:44 PM ----------

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...laying_thresh/

Thresh tips

God this guy is annoying as shit to play against.
    I don't know about that, without HoG he feels meh to be honest... Maybe it was just me not playing him in awhile.
    Hey everyone

I never liked Cho'gath jungle, relies too much on skill shots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Can any avid Vlad player tell me the order in which you buy core items (e.g. rylai's, deathcap etc) I normally rush WotA and CDR boots, and I'm normally stumped on what to buy first after that, I know Deathcap is great if you wanna push and bully people in lane, but I feel like the extra AP is wasted early, whereas Rylai's offers tankiness, a slow and AP.

Halp
    Deathcap is only worth it as a 3-4th big item IMO now since S3. Plus with Vlad's E you don't need too much AP mid game; you already hit hard enough with full stacks. Just wait for new patch so you can build the new Plate Item in a Hourglass. I generally go Revolver - Sorc - Haunting Guise - Zhonyas though

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Deathcap is only worth it as a 3-4th big item IMO now since S3. Plus with Vlad's E you don't need too much AP mid game; you already hit hard enough with full stacks. Just wait for new patch so you can build the new Plate Item in a Hourglass. I generally go Revolver - Sorc - Haunting Guise - Zhonyas though
    Indeed. The new item + Haunting Guise + Revolver will be your ideal early to mid game item build on Vlad.

Concerning Vlad builds: It always depends on who you are against and how the game is going.

Usually a revolver is great but that item wont help you when the real problem is that the enemy just goes nuts and all ins you as soon as he sees you. Revolver is great but I wouldn't upgrade it ASAP unless you are playing a heavy AP team/double wota. One of the big advantages of vlad is that he can build so many items. For example: Warmogs and Randuins can be great items on him if you have to soak a lot of damage and act as a backup frontline. Just think what you and your team needs right now and try to buy the right item.

If you want a general advise follow what Kurdiern has written. That build should work most of the time. To become a better vlad player just learn who you can kite easily (early Rylais would be amazing), with what you can get away with (if you have an advantage the early deathcap might be good to snowball harder) or what you have to do to survive longer to deal more damage (Randiuns is great later on when you have too much hp to be bursted down instantly).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You're really going to complain about a hairstyle on a champion that has short hair, and can barely be taken notice of when you're playing him?
    If it looks ugly, yeah???

But I like Rugged Garen. Even the hair
    I'm talking aboout the in-game model's one tbh. They look too plastic and wig-like... the rest of the model is great, though, but I just can't stand looking at his and wondering when he started going bald.........

It's not Bloodstone Taric bad, at least. :|

Ex-CLG.eu is now with Evil Geniuses