1. #24401
    Scarab Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    4,637
    74 champions and 18 skins. Only 2 champions with more than 1 skin, Ashe I have 3 skins on and Irelia has 2.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  2. #24402
    I am Murloc! Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    5,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I have like 75 or so champions last time I checked and like 30 skins.
    Regret all of them.
    I don't regret any of the skins I own. Thinking of possibly getting Draven's at the rate I'm going with him... Because I never lose the lane.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.



  3. #24403
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't pity him or his powers will grow stronger
    ! !

    Zefie is evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Only 2 champions with more than 1 skin, Ashe I have 3 skins on and Irelia has 2.
    I only have three champions with more than one skin, but not over 2 skins.

    Well, more like one since Tristana and Alistar don't really count. The one I have is Kat, I got her Sandstorm and Slay Belle skin.

  4. #24404
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,431
    This one's for Duronos


  5. #24405
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't pity him or his powers will grow stronger
    No, that should be 'pet', not 'pity'
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I don't regret any of the skins I own. Thinking of possibly getting Draven's at the rate I'm going with him... Because I never lose the lane.
    So much money wasted man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    ! !

    Zefie is evil!
    Yarite.

  6. #24406
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This one's for Duronos

    *snipped*
    This picture also fits well too to sum it up:


    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  7. #24407
    Pandaren Monk Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    1,950
    41 champions, 63* skins. @.@ I think I have a problem.


    *around that number, im bad at counting and math in general ^_^
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-01-28 at 07:34 PM.

  8. #24408
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    41 champions, 61 skins. @.@ I think I have a problem.
    that's NEXT LEVEL addiction.

    i'm somewhere around 70/35. i only have 2 for jax. i'd get more if they suddenly allow us to buy other peoples skins. trying to get some mighty jax.

  9. #24409
    I have every single champion and a buttload of skins. I forgot to check last time I was online, I'll check next time.
    (Can't right now due to being pissed off from an RL friend being a douche who is online.)

  10. #24410
    Pandaren Monk Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    that's NEXT LEVEL addiction.
    Haha, I just had a whole list of the number of skins I had for each champion. Lesse if I can remember the numbers. 15 champions with 1 skin, 16 with 2, 4 with 3 and 1 with 4. I just like skins ok?!?! ;-;

  11. #24411
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,431
    66 champions owned.

    74 Skins
    4 Legendary
    1 Pulsefire Ezreal

  12. #24412
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    41 champions, 63* skins. @.@ I think I have a problem.


    *around that number, im bad at counting and math in general ^_^
    Can I just say...

    I fucking hate your signature. The amount of times I've clicked on it to get directed to another site is just arrhgfhghghg.

    Okay.

  13. #24413
    Pandaren Monk Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Can I just say...

    I fucking hate your signature. The amount of times I've clicked on it to get directed to another site is just arrhgfhghghg.

    Okay.
    ;-; but but...it goes to diana's music.... /me sniffle

  14. #24414
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    3,278
    Champions: 109
    Skins: TOO DAMN MANY!

    I has lots of skins, many are limited/legacy. 10 Legendaries. 1 PFE. I have spent a lot of money on LoL, but it's definitely worth it to me as my most played game.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  15. #24415
    27 skins(1 legendary, 2 freebies), 1 champion with 2 skins(Royal and Korean), 74 champions owned.

  16. #24416
    I have two legendaries, Vlad's and Trynn's, but I don't play Trynn that much any longer so it's meh. I'm tempted to make a ticket for Riot to refund it, I would have done it with the new system but I can't since I bought it a long time ago.

  17. #24417
    Pit Lord Zelmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Moeshit animu land
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I have two legendaries, Vlad's and Trynn's, but I don't play Trynn that much any longer so it's meh. I'm tempted to make a ticket for Riot to refund it, I would have done it with the new system but I can't since I bought it a long time ago.
    So that's why Majad had no Signature for a while, searching a Rider one huh?
    Broskander is best character

  18. #24418
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    So that's why Majad had no Signature for a while, searching a Rider one huh?
    Broskander is best character
    I was waiting on Digglett to provide it to me.

    I like it but the text bellow doesn't really fit. I need to figure something out.

  19. #24419
    Stood in the Fire Raminax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    On the snarky side.
    Posts
    484
    Yay, Alexander/Iskandar/Rider!

    And yes, League of Legends has an uncanny way of taking money despite being free to play. -_-

  20. #24420
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,712
    36 champions owned.
    And only about 9 skins total.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •