Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I actually went to the league wiki and clicked on the image name, it sent me to a page where u can choose the link to smaller versions of the huge splash, glad it worked out
    I always reupload everything with Imgur and resize it with "l" before the .jpg/.png/etc.

Just had a rather odd match right thar..

We went Trynd top, Ryze mid, Eve jungle, Zliean and Yorick bot.

They went Sivir, Vayne, Cait, Tristana and Sona 5x flash 5x tele

Lots o fun!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Won or lose?
    We absolutely stomped them haha, they all went bot and took out all turrets to inhib whilst we farmed, got items then 5v5'd 'em. Tore them completely up.

Lol that should've been fun, the mobility =O

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 04:56 AM ----------

Haydal(Support of Dragonborns) left the team because of Angush(top laner)

https://www.facebook.com/Haydal.lol/...29705237070343

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    We absolutely stomped them haha, they all went bot and took out all turrets to inhib whilst we farmed, got items then 5v5'd 'em. Tore them completely up.
    I see that "tactics" a lot... and it backfires everytime I see it used. Why is it still a thing!!!

It's just used in normals for a bit of fun I guess, 5 man tp for level 1 gank causes quite a lot of rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'm floating around 1200-1250 right now. I'll win two then lose two. It's like a wave. Quite annoying since I know I can break it, I just either get shit teams or have a bad game right at the 1250 mark.
    sitting at 1841 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 3 wth....... cant get past that 1850 /fist
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    People who whine about KS in bot games need to... fall into the lowest deeps of elo hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    People who whine about KS in bot games need to... fall into the lowest deeps of elo hell.
    my friend was supporting this random adc. my friend got first blood as support then adc carries on with ok wtf im afking now because supports arent suppose to get kills >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

lee sin support 2 gud new fotm

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    my friend was supporting this random adc. my friend got first blood as support then adc carries on with ok wtf im afking now because supports arent suppose to get kills >_>
    I think the complaint there is a little more understandable if the support could've avoided getting it...

though saying that he afks for that is dumb and that person should feel dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.
    Is it just me or is everything today done with 'marks'?

Katarina remake had a mark included too. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Is it just me or is everything today done with 'marks'?

Katarina remake had a mark included too. :P
    Slows are affected by Tenacity. Marks are not.

Additionally, Meddler also explained that by taking away some power from Sejuani's ult, he'd be able to patch up her kit a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    More red posts abound. Stuff mentioned include Karma's rework (which they admit to having to restart from scratch 6 weeks ago), Norse King Darius is still WIP, Taric will receive a visual rework (although not very soon), Anivia will receive a new skin (maybe it's the Battlecast one that the Battlecast Cho skin hinted), and we may see champions get stun animations added.

The parts where they thought Karma's "impractical dress" is bland really worries me, as it just screams that they'll make her sexualized like every other non-Yordle/non-child/non-animal female in the fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Slows are affected by Tenacity. Marks are not.

Additionally, Meddler also explained that by taking away some power from Sejuani's ult, he'd be able to patch up her kit a bit more.
    The odd thing about that is that Katarina had her Q and W nerfed several times, and they're buffing her R as compensation, which is what they wanted to not do (make all her damage in her R) in the first place.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-30 at 09:22 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Norse King Darius is still WIP
    FUCK YES

myexcitementneeds10charactersapparently

Is this skin kind brown in Darius? If so i rather get bioforge Darius

10+ Year Old Account
    The parts where they thought Karma's "impractical dress" is bland really worries me, as it just screams that they'll make her sexualized like every other non-Yordle/non-child/non-animal female in the fucking game.
    That bullshit needs to stop. It's getting really old and it's really dumb.

Out of the last 8 released female champions (Vi, Nami, Elise, Syndra, Diana, Zyra, Lulu, Fiora) it's clearly nothing but tits-n-ass, right?

People are reaching for no reason at all and it's beyond silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That bullshit needs to stop. It's getting really old and it's really dumb.

Out of the last 8 released female champions (Vi, Nami, Elise, Syndra, Diana, Zyra, Lulu, Fiora) it's clearly nothing but tits-n-ass, right?

People are reaching for no reason at all and it's beyond silly.
    I'm not sure if you're complaining that people shouldn't whine about over sexualized females or complaining that there are too many over sexualized females... because of your list the only one that isn't t&a is Lulu. And she's a yordle.

EDIT: And I'll give you Diana maybe...
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-30 at 10:35 AM.