I want to buy a good support. Suggestions? xoxoxo
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Please use the What Champion Should I Buy Thread for such inquires.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Thresh, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Oh IEM, wouldn't be a good tournament unless you made everyone watching cringe at the same time, at least once. For IEM Sao Paul we have a rapper.

[video=youtube;SZiziJKT1eE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZiziJKT1eE[video]

I'm sorry in advance
    That was awful. But thanks for the warning.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    What about the EU?
    Ranked queue is down right now so I assume its going up here as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ranked queue is down right now so I assume its going up here as well.
    I meant, what time, because 2am PST is 10am GMT.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Goth Annie will not be available to buy, the decision has been reversed.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...ble-until.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I meant, what time, because 2am PST is 10am GMT.
    Oh. That I do not know. Then again, it's sure to be up before I have time to play so I don't even care to find out, sorry. :)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Seen quite a few people wishing they could obtain the skin without dropping 4k points on something that would literally only give them a single skin. (Well, 2.6k after the refund inside the collector's pack.)

I personally own every single champion in that pack. I don't see the point in getting those runes. That leaves shelling out 2.6k for Gothic Annie. I don't think so.
    And it appears that Riot reversed the decision due to the negative feedback, and will not put it on sale as originally announced. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, or if this is bad as the Slay Belle Katarina recall animation fiasco.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And it appears that Riot reversed the decision due to the negative feedback, and will not put it on sale as originally announced. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, or if this is bad as the Slay Belle Katarina recall animation fiasco.
    what fiasco?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    Swain can't make plays tho, which is why he's generally so underplayed. But yes, he's fun to play but to win either you have to be ahead or on equal footing.
    Yea he cant make the big plays but dammit he can be a bitch in a team fight. The root, the slow and the ultimate can make him a hard to kill target.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    what fiasco?
    Whiteknighting buffoons cried about the recall animation so much Riot ended up giving middle finger to the community and replaced an awesome one with a shitty piece of crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Whiteknighting buffoons cried about the recall animation so much Riot ended up giving middle finger to the community and replaced an awesome one with a shitty piece of crap.
    Can you link me that?

I am interested to see what monkeys cried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Can you link me that?

I am interested to see what monkeys cried about it.
    So am i.
    Was is because it was too sexual or what?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Sorry, I can't really find this - but there was a TON of bitching about that.
    And well, you COULD call it sexual - her recall was a pole dance twirl. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    A giant candy cane fell from the sky and she proceeded to do a pole dance on it then get beamed back to the base.

Riot took it out under the pretext that it didn't fit her character, not because it was sexual. They even used the example of Nidalee's dance (she sticks her spear in the ground and dances on it) to make the point that Katarina is supposed to be an assassin who doesn't take any shit, and not a pole dancer, where as the pole dance for nidalee fits her lore a bit better. While I don't really know Nidalee's lore she does have lines like "Did I mention it was mating season," etc.

A lot of people were upset that they didn't get to get pole dancing katarina, so they bitched just as much as the people who bitched Kat having a sexual recall animation.

Yes, all that drama over a recall animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Goth Annie will not be available to buy, the decision has been reversed.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...ble-until.html
    I was all ready to throw money at Riot for Goth Annie. Sad day. Since I already own every champion and better versions of the runes in the collectors pack, I'm not gonna drop 3900 RP for a single normal skin.

EDIT: Lol. First thread announcing the sale has tons of downvotes. Now this thread annoucing they won't sell it also has tones of downvotes. Talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-02-01 at 12:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Katarina is supposed to be an assassin who doesn't take any shit, and not a pole dancer
    Well, it seems reindeer antlers are badass enough for a no-shit assassin, but a pole dance is not. ^.^

I just wish the replacement animation was good, but I can understand the artists giving the middle finger there. We gave you a great, beautiful animation we spent dozens of hours on and you made us throw it in the trash bin? OK! F- you, take this and shut up.

Ohh yea i remember previews of the katarina skin showing her candy cane dance recall. nothing special, dont see the big fuss about it.

Also, why do people want that goth annie skin so bad? It's ugly as fuck. Wonderland and frost fire annie all the way!

Rewatched the old slay belle recall and the "fixed" new one. Ohh my fucking god the new one is horrible. The old "pole dancing" was really great! It felt smooth, and wasn't even any naughty or very sexual in my opinion...
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-02-01 at 12:09 AM.

Deleted
    Also, why do people want that goth annie skin so bad? It's ugly as fuck. Wonderland and frost fire annie all the way!
    The same reason they bought recolours on the Legacy Blowout Sale. They want to be special snowflakes with a rare skin, failing to notice that if it becomes available for purchase again it will lose all the special-snowflake-factor value. :P

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cCoNsZ1ZGC.../s640/goty.png

only version with pink flames and baller mcbeastlord tibbers.