Deleted
    So.. my client + riot site said EUW is down..

and a friend tells me to open client and just write "thereisnourflevel" on my keyboard.. and suddenly it says server is up.. wtf is this ?

also.. by doing this i'm able to get on the server even though it's "down" and i can play etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    At least I'm...
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Tolkien alot.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    10/10. Exhaled more air out my nose than usual.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    So.. my client + riot site said EUW is down..

and a friend tells me to open client and just write "thereisnourflevel" on my keyboard.. and suddenly it says server is up.. wtf is this ?
    devcode y0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    10/10. Exhaled more air out my nose than usual.
    It has been a pleasure to be of service. *Takes a bow*

Deleted
    What's with the shipping and awful fanfiction in this thread suddenly? D:

This thread has a habit of derailing from LoL talk to social banter, usually takes a new interesting Lol post to bring it back. Even then it's only temporary

Steel Legion Lux and Garen are now available http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02...egion-lux.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    also: Steel Legion Lux wasn't out in the patch - that makes me sad :<
    The skin is showing up in the store as 975 RP; but when I click on her and go to it from there it shows up as "unavailable".

Deleted
    I'm waiting for Xins new skin

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want my patch to finish downloading so I can finally play. :'( I swear if I get in a ranked group named after Teemo, Blitzcrank or Darius... I will run off crying.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    The skin is showing up in the store as 975 RP; but when I click on her and go to it from there it shows up as "unavailable".

You have to buy from the front page i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    What's with the shipping and awful fanfiction in this thread suddenly? D:
    Well yeah, sometimes they just you know.
    And then stuff happens and uh.
    Yeah!
    Don't you get it?
    I main Jarvan, I'm helping!

Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I just want my patch to finish downloading so I can finally play. :'( I swear if I get in a ranked group named after Teemo, Blitzcrank or Darius... I will run off crying.
    I got into Sions Dragoons, Sion sucks.

I like the changes they placed into the Season 3 notes. I trolled my first 5 ranked games in ranked and was brought down to 1020 elo, losing about 50 elo per game. Been slowly getting back up with duo queue.

There is an elo hell. It's simply a pit of talentless players that understand very little about teamplay and more about killing. My friend and I still laugh at those who refuse to farm just to throw in one auto attack that barely hurts, and those that overpush their lane and receive ganks.

I'm just glad they didn't nerf the Spirit of the Elder Lizard item. It synergizes fantastically well with Mundo and Sunfire Cape.

10+ Year Old Account
    A nice shining light in the darkness of my first two ranked games in the new system. I rediscovered how awesome Rumble is. After losing my second game but almost carrying it with Rumble, I decided to play him again in my next game. The Lee Sin top had no chance. I only went 1/1/1 (and my one death was me being stupid with a Xerath hanging around), but the Lee Sin got zoned so hard. If he came anywhere near the minions, He left with 1/4-1/2 of his health gone. Repeated ganks from Olaf didn't help him at all and only gave my jungler more kills.

Also, I got FB with the Olaf there, escaped with around 50 health, and still almost killed the Olaf. It was a really good game for me. I'm really loving Rumble.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG.

New login screen is FREAKING AMAZING.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people on GD reported that Jarvan's EQ knockup was stealthed nerfed to half of it's normal duration, and other reports say that Lulu's R knockup know lasts twice the normal duration. If that nerf is intended, then that's a low blow.

ETA: A red said that is unintended behavior, and will be fixed as soon as they can. I hope we don't have to wait for an entire patch to fix that, or worse, wait 2 fucking years to fix it ala Tryndamere and Heimerdinger fixes.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-02 at 03:15 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    A nice shining light in the darkness of my first two ranked games in the new system. I rediscovered how awesome Rumble is. After losing my second game but almost carrying it with Rumble, I decided to play him again in my next game. The Lee Sin top had no chance. I only went 1/1/1 (and my one death was me being stupid with a Xerath hanging around), but the Lee Sin got zoned so hard. If he came anywhere near the minions, He left with 1/4-1/2 of his health gone. Repeated ganks from Olaf didn't help him at all and only gave my jungler more kills.

Also, I got FB with the Olaf there, escaped with around 50 health, and still almost killed the Olaf. It was a really good game for me. I'm really loving Rumble.
    Yeh rumble is awesome, it's currently my main top right now, and I also mid with him sometimes. Not many people play him, so they are sometimes unsure of how to deal with his drive-by pokes.

Deleted
    OK. Thresh's theme was utterly awesome, but the new login screen is great in a completely different way... Riot just keeps raising the bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    OK. Thresh's theme was utterly awesome, but the new login screen is great in a completely different way... Riot just keeps raising the bar.
    It was still Thresh when I logged in about an hour or two ago. What's the new one? Lunar stuff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    DAT hero music <3

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    It was still Thresh when I logged in about an hour or two ago. What's the new one? Lunar stuff?
    It's just a cup, but the music is sick!