Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wow. Just wow. That's Q, W and R buffed now.

On top of that, they're upping the CDR on several items Nasus likes.
    Brace yourselves, Spirit Visage Frozen Fist or whatever its called now susaN players are coming.

Lol, Nasus is easy to shut down early but if he farms by 30min it's gg lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Go go Nasus Jungle.

More farm than in lane due to the change to his Q. Pretty decent ganking with Wither. Shitty dueling, but doesn't matter when you can just Wither and GTFO.

Deleted
    Go go Nasus Jungle.

More farm than in lane due to the change to his Q. Pretty decent ganking with Wither. Shitty dueling, but doesn't matter when you can just Wither and GTFO.
    And you´re weakest phase in the game is when a jungler has to be strong. Still pretty bad imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    And you´re weakest phase in the game is when a jungler has to be strong. Still pretty bad imo.
    If the lanes can hold their own he can be monstrous late game due to farming the jungle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    If the lanes can hold their own he can be monstrous late game due to farming the jungle
    That's really something you can't rely on in solo queue to do, unless the enemy is jungling with someone like Sona or Karma lol.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Not even in arranged play can you count on your lanes "holding their own" I´d like to see a jungler on a pro team do nothing but farm for 30 minutes. Honestly your role in the jungle isn´t to walk around farming, it´s to help your lanes and secure objectives in the mid game. You simply don´t put people who need to farm in the jungle*.

*Unless you are using some super specific korean style where you let your jungler get all of the top laners farm after early laning.

"I'm laughing because they are making all the wrong changes IMO.

They are giving him random QoL buffs all over the place while still managing to avoid addressing any of the real issues."

-Hyfe, the God of Nasus

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    "I'm laughing because they are making all the wrong changes IMO.

They are giving him random QoL buffs all over the place while still managing to avoid addressing any of the real issues."

-Hyfe, the God of Nasus
    How they should address then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, a Hecarim jungle isn't exactly too hot early on either. Doesn't mean he's not a strong jungler.

Depends, a Hecarim jungle isn't exactly too hot early on either. Doesn't mean he's not a strong jungler.
    Hecarim gets one early kill and he becomes a monster. I don't think it'd be anywhere near the same for Nasus, he seems like he'd be mostly about farming the jungle rather than punishing lanes.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Being a strong jungler isn´t necessarily just about being a strong duelist and clearing the jungle safely. Hecarim has pretty good ganks and a good ulti for midgame teamfights and skirmishes which let you get ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    How they should address then?
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2524016

The basic number changes:

Wither: Change mana cost to 60/70/80/90/100 from flat 80 (slight early buff, slight late nerf)
    Makes wither cost slightly less at early levels so you are punished less for using it in lane as a disengage (sometimes very necessary), and cost more later game (his late game is strong enough and you will have an ample mana pool with items such as FH at this point). In his current state Nasus players generally have the mindset of "I can't use any spell other than Q or I will run out of mana". That is dumb. This is a small change that will help his early game a bit while minimally hitting his late game.

SF mana cost: reduce to 60/70/80/90/100 (rough numbers) from 70/85/100/115/130 (slight buff)
    The mana cost on SF is just too high for the benefit it provides in lane. It's a farming option with completely avoidable negligible damage, but it soaks like 1/3 of your mana pool. I could understand this if the spell was very useful... but its usually not. Use it a few times in lane and you have run dry and cant SS. Just reduce the mana cost unless we can give it a more useful mechanic to justify the cost.

MP5 increased from 6.6 (+0.5) to something like 7 (+.7)
    If you haven't gotten the point yet, mana regen is a serious issue on Nasus. To be effective in a fight, Nasus needs to be able to spam the **** out of his spells. All of them. If you do that, he runs dry ridiculously fast. Even if we reduce his mana costs, he is still hurting unless he invests in mp5 items. If you haven't noticed, you just nerfed the **** out of his best mp5 option (shurelyas). The only other reasonable choice is chalice, and this is a dead-end situational pickup for him against an AP lane. Even with points in meditate Nasus suffers from lack of mana regen throughout the course of the game, and it doesn't really get any better even once you start picking up mana items like glacial. Either we get reduced mana costs and improved mp5 on Nasus, or it would be awesome to see a suitable tank item with mp5.

Base health increased from 410 to 430-440 (ish).
    I'm not comfortable giving a specific number here, as I don't know exactly how exact base numbers are decided on. What I do know is that Nasus has absolutely one of the lowest base health figures of any bruiser in the game. I understand Nasus needs to be a bit vulnerable early so that there is an opportunity to shut down his farm. However... a 410 base HP on a champion with no counter harass, and that everyone knows to go all out on and abuse early to deny them farm, is just too weak. The argument may be, well he has has a lifesteal passive, he can heal it back up. Tell that to a Nasus that just got chunked to 200 HP in 1 exchange and now has to regen that HP off a minion wave with the opponent still there waiting to harass you down more or kill you. Something in the range of 430-450 base HP puts his starting HP in line with a lot of other bruisers and may be just enough to keep him from being completely dunked and zoned at lvl 1 or 2 by an aggressive top. As it is now he has less base HP than even champs like Wukong, Talon, etc... which just seems weird considering Nasus is supposed to be a tank.

Base armor increased from 15 to 18 (ish)
    Nasus is meant to be an option to counter heavy AD teams (unless you are one of the new-age AP Nasus fanboys). You pick him vs heavy AD teams because of his wither and the fact that FH is amazing on him. You should mostly be facing AD bruisers top. Manaless casters will wreck you, and that is fair. You shouldn't be picking Nasus into a double AP comp. So let Nasus be more vulnerable to casters in lane, but give him a tiny bit more defense against the strong AD bruisers. If he is meant to be strong against AD, give him the defense to survive the lane a bit better against physical damage. You could even drop his armor scaling a tad (down to 3.2 or 3.3 from 3.5) if deemed necessary with a base increase. I don't think anyone has an issue with the way Nasus scales, just the fact that he starts out like a complete defenseless sissy.

Ideas:
    -Increase base HP and mana regen
    -Q has slight bonus range (+50?) (changing to 300 range?)
    -Q returns 50% mana when it deals a killing blow (mana cost being reduced to flat 20 at all ranks?)
    -Q also gains +3 bonus when used to damage an enemy champion (+6 for large minions, monsters, champs)
    -Wither gets slight range increase
    -Wither steals MS from slowed unit
    -E has a mini-snare/root on first or last tick
    -E gives a self/team buff (bonus armor, MS, CC reduction, etc)
    -Ultimate get % CC reduction/tenacity
    -Ultimate gets slightly Increased aura range
    -Ultimate provides slightly Increased attack range when activated
    -Ultimate provide slight movespeed buff
    -Ultimate can be activated when CCed (similar to trynd/olaf)

-Hyfe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Being a strong jungler isn´t necessarily just about being a strong duelist and clearing the jungle safely. Hecarim has pretty good ganks and a good ulti for midgame teamfights and skirmishes which let you get ahead.
    I'd say a 35% slow @ lvl 2 is a pretty decent ganking tool. It sure beats what Olaf has.

Wow. Just wow. That's Q, W and R buffed now.

On top of that, they're upping the CDR on several items Nasus likes.
    Nasus is finally getting some love :3

Hope they don't overdo it though. These mana changes are fucking insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say a 35% slow @ lvl 2 is a pretty decent ganking tool. It sure beats what Olaf has.
    It's still kinda lacking compared to an actual gap closer. It's common to associate a slow like that without a gap closer as being a lackluster ganking tool, kind of how like jungle Shyvana, Udyr, and Teemo ganks being not that great.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I have now been demoted to fucking Bronze V. The kind of fucknuggets you are paired with in ranked is unreal. I do not give a snivelling fuck what anyone says, just because you are better than the people you are playing with does not mean you can carry your way out of the division.

Told many times to keep your raging out of this thread. Don't do it again after this.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-02-07 at 03:53 AM.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Really I don't think we're stupid enough to be confused at the sight of a skin. It's not like you're going to forget who the champion is because of a skin unless you're not paying attention at all. Now I could see them not liking how Lux's new skin caused concern for her binding being harder to notice, but they said it wasn't because of that.
    it's not aimed at us level 30s, it's aimed at the level 2s, i.e EVERYONE should be able to recognize the champion, not only those that've played enough matches to see most skins

Deleted
    @Nasus buffs: As long as they justify it by nerfing his late-game, I'm all for it.

@Skins: I like this. They're catering to very newer players tuning in. This is awesome