Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Steel Legion Lux has been banned because the animations are too different from the original: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...00967#34300967
    I imagine skins like Nutcrako (I think that's the spelling) are also banned because they just don't clearly portray the champion (btw, it's Shaco).
    WOOOOT? How can you have problems in seeing shots from steel legion lux? They are almost same as original lux.

Actually, it is even easier to distinguish a root steel legion lux (it is colored white) from singularity (it is yellow). On default skin they are just two white balls (root is huge sized, singularity is transparent)
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-02-07 at 07:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    WOOOOT? How can you have problems in seeing shots from steel legion lux? They are almost same as original lux.

Actually, it is even easier to distinguish a root steel legion lux (it is colored white) from singularity (it is yellow). On default skin they are just two white balls (root is huge sized, singularity is transparent)
    Mainly her Q. It's hitbox is ridiculously big for the size of the projectile; it takes the crown from Morg's Q for most deceptive skillshot IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Dear god, the Nasus buffs. And I already wanted to play more Nasus with the Q change.
    Nasus don't need jack, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Remember that non LoL players watch too..
    Why would non-LoL players care about who the champions are in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Mainly her Q. It's hitbox is ridiculously big for the size of the projectile; it takes the crown from Morg's Q for most deceptive skillshot IMO.
    Oh, i didn't knew that different skin gives different hitbox for skillshot, because, if you played against lux before, you would know hitbox for her Q and not get into it anyway.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh, i didn't knew that different skin gives different hitbox for skillshot, because, if you played against lux before, you would know hitbox for her Q and not get into it anyway.
    The skin doesn't change the hitbox, just the size of the projectile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Steel Lux's ult is harder to see coming.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Warchief
    It's not different hitbox. It's the visual effect that doesn't fit the hitbox.

Insane new TSM set-up

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Why would non-LoL players care about who the champions are in the first place?
    Well the reason Riot can spend so much on creating esports event is that it´s great marketing for the game. If people are less confused when they watch it it´s more likely they´ll start playing. For a new player, Dark Valkyrie Diana might aswell be Syndra.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    It's not different hitbox. It's the visual effect that doesn't fit the hitbox.

Insane new TSM set-up
    Interesting use of "we"; Dan Dinh new TSM sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well the reason Riot can spend so much on creating esports event is that it´s great marketing for the game. If people are less confused when they watch it it´s more likely they´ll start playing. For a new player, Dark Valkyrie Diana might aswell be Syndra.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 10:33 AM ----------

Interesting use of "we"; Dan Dinh new TSM sub?
    He is the manager for TSM.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Warchief
    And yes he is a sub for TSM, stated a while back if I remember correctly.

He's just going to be there IN CASE anything happens.

Or, I don't know actually. Just announced there's going to be a second TSM team with Dan. HMMMMMM.
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-02-07 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    So if they see *character they don't know* casting a spell it's fine but if *character they don't know but now wearing a skin* casts a spell, they'll get confused?

I woke up hoping there would be the splash for the new Jayce skin out, but y_y

The new changes to Nasus with the whole Q critting are slightly scaring me... hoping they don't overdo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I woke up hoping there would be the splash for the new Jayce skin out, but y_y

The new changes to Nasus with the whole Q critting are slightly scaring me... hoping they don't overdo it.
    Incoming Rengar rollercoaster? :P
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Incoming Rengar rollercoaster? :P
    Sword of the Divine OP.

There is a patch on the live servers, what's changed? :

Warchief

Trinity Force Ezreal is still pretty strong, went 8/2/11. It seemed to work well.

There is a patch on the live servers, what's changed? :
    Can't see anything besides the Lunar Revel skins being up now. You can't buy them yet, though. Just says Unavailable if you look at them.

I saw a ton of MP3-files for each champion being added. I wonder what it's for.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I saw a ton of MP3-files for each champion being added. I wonder what it's for.
    I hope it is kill taunts like in dota 2. "Because gingers have no souls!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Can't see anything besides the Lunar Revel skins being up now. You can't buy them yet, though. Just says Unavailable if you look at them.
    That wasn't it. The Lunar Revel skins have been around but unavailable since before this "minipatch" that's for sure. Because I noticed it when I played j4 and was like "*RAGEFACE* RIOT WHY YOU TEASE MEEEEE." I might be wrong ofc. but either way I WANT MY SKINS. >: (