10+ Year Old Account
    Banning only some is stupid. The pros know every skins. Idgaf about the lowbies. Either learn or shut up. But like normal. Game companies cater for the rookies and morons.

These nasus buffs seem intense. I'm scared to see him.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Yes catering to newer people trying to get into the game BY BANNING OUT VISUAL STUFF THAT'S POTENTIALLY CONFUSING?

They're trying to promote professional gaming as a sport; why on earth shouldn't they cater to newcomers who're trying to get into the game?

And yes, not allowing skins 100% would be prefered for me aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, it's confusing. I weep for them.
    Others have learned, they can to. There is a reason people are getting stupider. It's because they aren't being forced to learn anymore.

Either only original skins, or no bans.
    Some of these banned skins stop stupid issues like Vlads AA, and Trists. Sure some stuff is broken like TFS underworld skin, but yeah.

I can't wait until someone picks Blitz or Sivir and their hook/boomerangs disappearand prove how Riot can't even fix their game and they are promoting something they seem to lazy to fix.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I weep for your elitist attitude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Others have learned, they can to. There is a reason people are getting stupider. It's because they aren't being forced to learn anymore.

Some of these banned skins stop stupid issues like Vlads AA, and Trists. Sure some stuff is broken like TFS underworld skin, but yeah.

I can't wait until someone picks Blitz or Sivir and their hook/boomerangs disappearand prove how Riot can't even fix their game and they are promoting something they seem to lazy to fix.
    honestly, what are you, 10?

the reason they have banned out the specific set of skins is because they're too far from the original model and they want all the champions played to be easily recognisable by anyone spectating with a limited amount of knowledge about the game.

this is not about learning or spending time learning, this is about catering to those that have a limited experience with League of Legends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

I noticed that skillshots disappear only after alt+tabbing when enemy is shooting skillshot and relogging (shutting down game application and relaunching it, not leaving game and reconnecting to server).
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steel Legion Lux has been banned because the animations are too different from the original: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...00967#34300967
    I imagine skins like Nutcrako (I think that's the spelling) are also banned because they just don't clearly portray the champion (btw, it's Shaco).

On a side note, I have discovered Akali is my ticket out of Bronze. Currently at a positive win/loss ratio with her, and my averages are 10.4/2.5/4.8, since I have loved her since I first got her and think I know her quite well. Unfortunately she is starting to trend a bit flavor of the month, but I hope it dies down without resulting in a nerf. Anywho 76/100 League Points in Bronze Division 1, hoping to get that last bit then have decent Best of 5 games (hah).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Steel Legion Lux has been banned because the animations are too different from the original: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...00967#34300967
    I imagine skins like Nutcrako (I think that's the spelling) are also banned because they just don't clearly portray the champion (btw, it's Shaco).
    WOOOOT? How can you have problems in seeing shots from steel legion lux? They are almost same as original lux.

Actually, it is even easier to distinguish a root steel legion lux (it is colored white) from singularity (it is yellow). On default skin they are just two white balls (root is huge sized, singularity is transparent)
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-02-07 at 07:35 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    WOOOOT? How can you have problems in seeing shots from steel legion lux? They are almost same as original lux.

Actually, it is even easier to distinguish a root steel legion lux (it is colored white) from singularity (it is yellow). On default skin they are just two white balls (root is huge sized, singularity is transparent)
    Mainly her Q. It's hitbox is ridiculously big for the size of the projectile; it takes the crown from Morg's Q for most deceptive skillshot IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Dear god, the Nasus buffs. And I already wanted to play more Nasus with the Q change.
    Nasus don't need jack, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Remember that non LoL players watch too..
    Why would non-LoL players care about who the champions are in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Mainly her Q. It's hitbox is ridiculously big for the size of the projectile; it takes the crown from Morg's Q for most deceptive skillshot IMO.
    Oh, i didn't knew that different skin gives different hitbox for skillshot, because, if you played against lux before, you would know hitbox for her Q and not get into it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh, i didn't knew that different skin gives different hitbox for skillshot, because, if you played against lux before, you would know hitbox for her Q and not get into it anyway.
    The skin doesn't change the hitbox, just the size of the projectile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Steel Lux's ult is harder to see coming.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    It's not different hitbox. It's the visual effect that doesn't fit the hitbox.

Insane new TSM set-up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Why would non-LoL players care about who the champions are in the first place?
    Well the reason Riot can spend so much on creating esports event is that it´s great marketing for the game. If people are less confused when they watch it it´s more likely they´ll start playing. For a new player, Dark Valkyrie Diana might aswell be Syndra.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    It's not different hitbox. It's the visual effect that doesn't fit the hitbox.

Insane new TSM set-up
    Interesting use of "we"; Dan Dinh new TSM sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well the reason Riot can spend so much on creating esports event is that it´s great marketing for the game. If people are less confused when they watch it it´s more likely they´ll start playing. For a new player, Dark Valkyrie Diana might aswell be Syndra.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 10:33 AM ----------

Interesting use of "we"; Dan Dinh new TSM sub?
    He is the manager for TSM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    And yes he is a sub for TSM, stated a while back if I remember correctly.

He's just going to be there IN CASE anything happens.

Or, I don't know actually. Just announced there's going to be a second TSM team with Dan. HMMMMMM.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-02-07 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    So if they see *character they don't know* casting a spell it's fine but if *character they don't know but now wearing a skin* casts a spell, they'll get confused?

Deleted
    I woke up hoping there would be the splash for the new Jayce skin out, but y_y

The new changes to Nasus with the whole Q critting are slightly scaring me... hoping they don't overdo it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I woke up hoping there would be the splash for the new Jayce skin out, but y_y

The new changes to Nasus with the whole Q critting are slightly scaring me... hoping they don't overdo it.
    Incoming Rengar rollercoaster? :P