1. #25821
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    some island
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Guys, I think I'm going to go for Platinum League in solo queue. I've started playing like 4 hours minimum a day (staying up till 3am, school is at 8:00 meaning I wake up around 7ish) and I'm already noticing improvement. Been playing many more champions too, trying to get a feel for a wide variety of them... I'm going for it and I'm not turning back.
    Make sure you drop out of school and apply for a pro team once you hit 1600 though

  2. #25822
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Make sure you drop out of school and apply for a pro team once you hit 1600 though
    Can't help but notice a bit of sarcasm.
    Hey everyone

  3. #25823
    What you need to do is pick a champion and main the hell out of it. It will need to be unusual though so people take notice of you, like that AP tryndamere player. I vote for ADC Heimerdinger.

  4. #25824
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    What you need to do is pick a champion and main the hell out of it. It will need to be unusual though so people take notice of you, like that AP tryndamere player. I vote for ADC Heimerdinger.
    In the last day, I've played Shaco everywhere but mid and ADC... And done very well.
    Hey everyone

  5. #25825
    Stood in the Fire Ispamx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    495
    I've been playing a lot of Akali recently, I think I will try maining her, always been my favourite champion. I just need to improve handing the kills to my teammates when ganking lanes, it is just so tempting to not stop until they are dead on Akali.

  6. #25826
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I've been playing a lot of Akali recently, I think I will try maining her, always been my favourite champion. I just need to improve handing the kills to my teammates when ganking lanes, it is just so tempting to not stop until they are dead on Akali.
    Personally, maining is great and all but it's kind of meh because it means you focus on one champion for the most part and hinders other aspects of your game.
    Hey everyone

  7. #25827
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...cons_with_one/

    Anyone up for it? ^^

    Edit: I just HAD to post this. Bahaha.

    League of Impossibru!

    impossibru -__- bahahahaha

    btw how da heck does the rank thing work?? ive been promoted from 5th divsion to 3rd >_> wut???(plat btw)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

    5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

  8. #25828
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Guys, I think I'm going to go for Platinum League in solo queue. I've started playing like 4 hours minimum a day (staying up till 3am, school is at 8:00 meaning I wake up around 7ish) and I'm already noticing improvement. Been playing many more champions too, trying to get a feel for a wide variety of them... I'm going for it and I'm not turning back.
    Have fun being good in a game, then suddenly pass out in school because you're sleep deprived.

    Not worth it, simple.

  9. #25829
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Have fun being good in a game, then suddenly pass out in school because you're sleep deprived.

    Not worth it, simple.
    Been doing it for the past week. For the most part it's not too bad, I get the homework done still. I am sleep deprived everyday pretty much but as long as I'm doing well in school it's okay with me and worth it since the other half my time is taken up by a job.
    Hey everyone

  10. #25830
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Been doing it for the past week. For the most part it's not too bad, I get the homework done still. I am sleep deprived everyday pretty much but as long as I'm doing well in school it's okay with me and worth it since the other half my time is taken up by a job.
    It does not matter whether you perform well or not, it really isn't healthy. A week is fine, come back when after a longer time.

  11. #25831
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It does not matter whether you perform well or not, it really isn't healthy. A week is fine, come back when after a longer time.
    I'm probably going to get a bunch of sleep tonight to be honest. Work is later and no school, just played another Shaco support game and might I say he's quite nice at support. I don't know how to explain it but with certain adc's he works well, Vayne is not one of them though. -_-
    Hey everyone

  12. #25832
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Make sure you drop out of school and apply for a pro team once you hit 1600 though
    MMO C-Lol forums: Where we repost jokes that were funny 5 months ago on reddit.

  13. #25833
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    MMO C-Lol forums: Where we repost jokes that were funny 5 months ago on reddit.
    We're fucking timeless. You could compare us to Timelords but we're way more nostalgic.
    Hey everyone

  14. #25834
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Guys, I think I'm going to go for Platinum League in solo queue. I've started playing like 4 hours minimum a day (staying up till 3am, school is at 8:00 meaning I wake up around 7ish) and I'm already noticing improvement. Been playing many more champions too, trying to get a feel for a wide variety of them... I'm going for it and I'm not turning back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Been doing it for the past week. For the most part it's not too bad, I get the homework done still. I am sleep deprived everyday pretty much but as long as I'm doing well in school it's okay with me and worth it since the other half my time is taken up by a job.
    Been doing it for the past half year. Surprisingly I'm less tired when I sleep less, than when I sleep from 11 to 7.
    It certainly improves your playstyle when you play more.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  15. #25835
    Was watching HotshotGG's stream earlier, man, is he an arrogant prick or what?! He went on a 5 minute rant about Voyboy, saying Voy would never dare pick Akali vs him because he'd get crushed, that his Nidalee play is bad and that if he were to spend a day coaching any player of LoL they could beat Voy.. dafuq is he on?

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  16. #25836
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    He's obviously just pissed about benching such a great player and now trying to justify it? idk, HSGG and doublelift are arrogant arseh0les =p

  17. #25837
    The Lightbringer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Posts
    3,056
    LolshotFF? He spent most of his career creating an angry, arrogant and stupid persona for the public, I guess he's just sticking to his brand?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  18. #25838
    I just bought Elise and holy shit she is so OP lol.

  19. #25839
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Was watching HotshotGG's stream earlier, man, is he an arrogant prick or what?! He went on a 5 minute rant about Voyboy, saying Voy would never dare pick Akali vs him because he'd get crushed, that his Nidalee play is bad and that if he were to spend a day coaching any player of LoL they could beat Voy.. dafuq is he on?
    Now this is all just my opinion, but I don't think Hotshot's playstyle fits with the way things currently work. He likes just building tank and focusing on farming instead of aggression. However aggressive tops are becoming pretty common now for tournaments. I cant think of anybody as passive as Hotshot when it comes to top lane for pro teams. Dyrus apparently is taking up Renekton because he feels Renekton has become good this season, while when you think of Hotshot you think of a champion like Cho'gath and summoner teleport for split pushing.

  20. #25840
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    some island
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    MMO C-Lol forums & Reddit: Where we repost jokes that were funny 5 months ago on reddit.
    You forgot a Reddit in there. Shits still breathing, gotta keep hitting it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •