Deleted
    Just wondering, but are there right now in the game champs that can fulfill all roles? The only one I can think of right now is Kayle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Just wondering, but are there right now in the game champs that can fulfill all roles? The only one I can think of right now is Kayle...
    Soraka, m8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Lulu used to be able to. Phreak even junglers her in the spotlight (as a joke, of course). Not sure if she still can though.

Deleted
    How to fight vs Kayle as a Vlad? I just had a match vs one in top, she pushed the wave to my turret and killed me under it without breaking a sweat every time I came into the lane from lvl 4 on... The lvl 1-2 power was also just so ridiculously different it's not even funny. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How to fight vs Kayle as a Vlad? I just had a match vs one in top, she pushed the wave to my turret and killed me under it without breaking a sweat every time I came into the lane from lvl 4 on... The lvl 1-2 power was also just so ridiculously different it's not even funny. :S
    Watch for her E. It has a decent CD at early levels. Harass her every time it is down. If you see her move to Q you, back off so even if she hits you, you take less damage since she will be in minions and have to back off. Your sustain beats her's, even at lower levels. I start 9 pot + 2 wards, so I can stay in lane much longer than any mana using champ, especially Kayle who will burn through her mana if she has to heal a lot or harasses too much.

Deleted
    I take it you don't play a lot of vlad.

vlad is admittedly weak in the early game and transitions into a power house. you win by trading/harassing with Q and healing up on minions if she's too far.
    vlad can't win against ANYONE until Q is at least lvl 4 (lvl 7) as the cooldown reduction is massive per rank. add that to the mechanics that he trades health (E) to increase his own damage and then has to keep on trading health to keep the damage buff up (E on nothing) makes it a terrible skill to use when you don't necessarily have a lot of health and your Q gains are minimal.

all in all vlad's a lane bully (Q until they get low, either kill them by diving or force them out of lane) and isn't that efficient vs champions that have sustain and ranged harass with a slow. you essentially want to keep hitting them or the wave with Q to top your hp off constantly and just win by having more hp thus winning an all-in attempt. he has excellent farm due to his main damage ability (E) being aoe, so you keep on farming, keep on harassing and W-dodge anything particularly nasty coming your way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Soraka, m8.
    I actually once saw a Jungle Soraka beat Dyrus on his stream... Flash Banana too stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Lulu used to be able to. Phreak even junglers her in the spotlight (as a joke, of course). Not sure if she still can though.
    I knew she worked as AP and as AD, but I had no idea about the jungling part.. gotta check it out.

Deleted
    Lulu used to be viable as AS top, but not anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chogath works fine in all positions.

Deleted
    Is that really a joke? I've been jungling Lulu several times too, it was more or less OK.

And BTW Lulu top is still viable, in some situations... more than viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been able to play League since friday, every time I try, I get distracted. Yay Fire Emblem.

I remember when Lulu first came out, it took me a week before I actually saw her as a support instead of mid. Never heard of Lulu jungle though, but with that slow on Gliterlance I could see it happening.

Deleted
    Watch for her E. It has a decent CD at early levels. Harass her every time it is down. If you see her move to Q you, back off so even if she hits you, you take less damage since she will be in minions and have to back off. Your sustain beats her's, even at lower levels. I start 9 pot + 2 wards, so I can stay in lane much longer than any mana using champ, especially Kayle who will burn through her mana if she has to heal a lot or harasses too much.
    Heh, that explains a lot. I never actually faced Kayle, so I went Boots+3 and got caught by her QE twice before I hit 4, after which she just pushed to the turret and killed me under it when I tried to CS at least a bit. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    I take it you don't play a lot of vlad.

vlad is admittedly weak in the early game and transitions into a power house. you win by trading/harassing with Q and healing up on minions if she's too far.
    vlad can't win against ANYONE until Q is at least lvl 4 (lvl 7) as the cooldown reduction is massive per rank. add that to the mechanics that he trades health (E) to increase his own damage and then has to keep on trading health to keep the damage buff up (E on nothing) makes it a terrible skill to use when you don't necessarily have a lot of health and your Q gains are minimal.

all in all vlad's a lane bully (Q until they get low, either kill them by diving or force them out of lane) and isn't that efficient vs champions that have sustain and ranged harass with a slow. you essentially want to keep hitting them or the wave with Q to top your hp off constantly and just win by having more hp thus winning an all-in attempt. he has excellent farm due to his main damage ability (E) being aoe, so you keep on farming, keep on harassing and W-dodge anything particularly nasty coming your way.
    I don't play him a lot, you're right on that, but I do know his basics. The problem was I had to choose between not getting any CS before that lvl 7 and going into Kayle's harass range - and I did not know how to deal with that. Our jungler was midding until roughly 8 minute mark since our Annie disconnected, so there was no one to punish Kayle for overextending and staying overextended all that time.

Thanks for advice, you both.

Ah man I finally get a chance to try Thresh. I've had 6300 saved up for him for a couple of weeks now. Really been looking forward to playing him.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    Ah man I finally get a chance to try Thresh. I've had 6300 saved up for him for a couple of weeks now. Really been looking forward to playing him.
    He's aaaaawesome. :3

He's aaaaawesome. :3
    I do play Blitz quite a bit, so I'm really interested in seeing how he plays compared to him. I noticed he can counter Blitz as he does do a bit more damage.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    play.him.ad. You won't regret it. Bruiser'y anyhow.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I decided to get Xin Zhao after playing him in an aram (and besides DAT SKIN). I was wondering if anyone has any tips/advice on him? How to build etc. Also I mostly play Dominion, as his primary roles in SR are two of my weakest roles (jungle/top).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    So I decided to get Xin Zhao after playing him in an aram (and besides DAT SKIN). I was wondering if anyone has any tips/advice on him? How to build etc. Also I mostly play Dominion, as his primary roles in SR are two of my weakest roles (jungle/top).
    You don't have to build Xin full glass cannon anymore, as your role will be to initiate, so you'll need tankiness to survive. His R knockback can be manipulated somewhat, such as attacking a nearby minion or other target to knockback your priority target.

I'm not sure if this applies to Dom, but some tankiness items he could use include Locket, (The CDR and active work wonders for him) and Runic Bulwark. (because no one ever builds that on Dom) Damage items include Black Cleaver (of course), but Ghostblade also works against squishier teams.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Tanky with some CDR. Sunfire+Locket are very strong, just charge their carry and be an arse, you'll do shit tons of damage and bring a lot of CC. Xin is the ultimate man mode in LoL, there is no backing out, no second chances, you go balls to the wall!