10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    There are plenty of items with CDR that are more useful for Nasus. Locket & Spirit Visage to name a few. To use the full potential of Cleaver, you will need to stack up the ArPen % shred first. LW provides you with raw, solid ArPen which makes it the best item of the two for Nasus.

Gauntlet and Whither provide you with all the slows that you would ever need. There is no reason to get Mallet.

I rarely bother with warmogs on nasus. I prefer armour/mr as mitigation than just pure HP. Unless I am facing true damage champions.

Warmog's is a very solid item. Don't underestimate it.
    >_> Every time I see "locket my first thought is Innervating Locket and not Locket of the Iron Solari. Ohhh the days of SV+Locket Udyr/Gragas top lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    What are you guys talking about, this is page 669.

Reginald likes LB? Confirmed joke player.
    Page 669 wat?
    Yeah he likes LB and teams ban LB against him for whatever reason.
    Apparently rushing Negatron Cloak is too hard for pros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Page 669 wat?
    40 posts per page settings is the best thing in the universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Apparently rushing Negatron Cloak is not enough against pros. :P

Heretic. Go die in a fire!!!

Reporting as a 1337 member of LoL!

I think it suits my skills too.

Oh and Armor of the Fifth Age Taric is on sale on my server. I'm so flamboyantly happy.
    Last edited by mrpoker; 2013-02-19 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Had a Soraka support yesterday as Caitlyn, several times. Ive never had so much fun in the laning phase, as an adc, ever!
    Infinite mana for Q and W. Why have i never tried this before?

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    >_> Every time I see "locket my first thought is Innervating Locket and not Locket of the Iron Solari. Ohhh the days of SV+Locket Udyr/Gragas top lane.
    CDR is OP as ever yo

Deleted
    LB is fun as hell to play

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I find her boring as fuck.

Deleted
    i don't like locket when i play akali, i prefer athene's

Deleted
    Who doesn't enjoy blowing people up? Same reason why I love Veigar.

Quote Originally Posted by hephij View Post
    beatingahorsedeadforover1000pagesofthisthread.gif

Deleted
    You should try Rod of Ages, great item!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    beatingahorsedeadforover1000pagesofthisthread.gif
    notevenclose.png

Deleted
    you noob

frozen heart is obviously the best item for akali

There are plenty of items with CDR that are more useful for Nasus. Locket & Spirit Visage to name a few. To use the full potential of Cleaver, you will need to stack up the ArPen % shred first. LW provides you with raw, solid ArPen which makes it the best item of the two for Nasus.

Gauntlet and Whither provide you with all the slows that you would ever need. There is no reason to get Mallet.

Warmog's is a very solid item. Don't underestimate it.
    Yeh I dealt with the gauntlet discussion in a few earlier posts covered that and moved on. (I moved onto gauntlet as the items that build into it provide superior benefit to nasus, mallet is no longer used and cleaver I no longer use as I prefer to go tank items over damage on nasus)

Warmogs I never underestimate it. The only issue is that it has no mitigation other than effective health. If I were to use that item I would stack it with a spirit visage. The only issue is a carry would tear through me unless I have enough armour to mitigate that damage. I would build it if the situation permits aka teams got true damage champions and I need a large health pool to reduce the shock of being hit by such an ability.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Yeh I dealt with the gauntlet discussion in a few earlier posts covered that and moved on. (I moved onto gauntlet as the items that build into it provide superior benefit to nasus, mallet is no longer used and cleaver I no longer use as I prefer to go tank items over damage on nasus)

Warmogs I never underestimate it. The only issue is that it has no mitigation other than effective health. If I were to use that item I would stack it with a spirit visage. The only issue is a carry would tear through me unless I have enough armour to mitigate that damage. I would build it if the situation permits aka teams got true damage champions and I need a large health pool to reduce the shock of being hit by such an ability.
    So building one Warmog's (one out of six item slots), allows a carry to tear through you?

Gauntlet, Locket, Frozen Heart, Randuins, GA and Ninja Tabi provide you with fuckloads of armor. You probably won't buy all of these since you'll want some MR as well, but 2-3 of these major items combined with a Warmog's will turn you into THE unstoppable force that Nasus is supposed to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I was only going to get LeBlanc because I like her Wicked LeBlanc skin :3 I don't really enjoy her that much if I'm honest.

Never tried Hecarim so I don't know if I want to spend my RP on him, or to save IP

Someone should totes gift him to me
    1) Transfer to EUNE
    2) Get gifts
    3) ???
    4) Profit.

Deleted
    LeBlanc is a joke pick for joke players, just get Hecarim.
    So much hate on LB, Zefie.
    No.
    I find her boring as fuck.
    I enjoy her a lot, I just hate that she is really mana hungry early game.
    you noob

frozen heart is obviously the best item for akali
    Can we drop this? It stopped being funny a long time ago. And Firebert reads this thread in case no one knows so yeah, stop making jabs at him.

So building one Warmog's (one out of six item slots), allows a carry to tear through you?

Gauntlet, Locket, Frozen Heart, Randuins, GA and Ninja Tabi provide you with fuckloads of armor. You probably won't buy all of these since you'll want some MR as well, but 2-3 of these major items combined with a Warmog's will turn you into THE unstoppable force that Nasus is supposed to be.
    Maybe im not making my self clear.

The issue is that its an expensive item that only gives a large hp pool + regen. You need to dump other items onto it to make the most of the health. Where as early game I like to build a sunfire first so I can win trades with my opponent, unless its a mage and which case the larger hp pool with regen would be more useful. As I have said I chop and change my build depending on the situation. Against most AD bruisers top I have had not much need to build it yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can we drop this? It stopped being funny a long time ago. And Firebert reads this thread in case no one knows so yeah, stop making jabs at him.
    Sorry, I still find it hilarious as fuck.