Deleted
    Celestina Soraka sure has shiny and sparkly spells. Shame the model itself is still kind of meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    How hecarim carry so hard as most streamers says?
    Because he scales ridiculously hard with the entire team, instead of just himself. It's a never dying horse that deal a lot of damage (never ending sheen procs, spirit stone upgrade with true damage) and can disrupt the entire enemy team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    This entire thread is gold. There's already been like 5 portrait comics and I'm on page 7, and they are all good. I just woke up my roommate from laughing too hard. >.>
    Some laugh about true (im)balance is always nice

Also:
    "Hmph. My cupcake baited traps grant 9 seconds of vision after getting activated. They never fail in granting vision since they last longer than a ward. I can even get kills with them."
    So true... try to escape Vi's gank with 30hp. Stomp on ressurrecting Cait's trap. It has happened even to me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Some laugh about true (im)balance is always nice

Also:
    "Hmph. My cupcake baited traps grant 9 seconds of vision after getting activated. They never fail in granting vision since they last longer than a ward. I can even get kills with them."
    So true... try to escape Vi's gank with 30hp. Stomp on ressurrecting Cait's trap. It has happened even to me xD
    That thread is gold. I loved it. WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY PEOPLE?!

love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Seriously what is wrong with AP Tryndamere, nerfing his Q because it actually makes him viable. That's just a disappointment for me to hear, people find a somewhat viable way to play him and Riot screws it. Seriously just remake the champion if you don't want him to be viable as an AP.
    It isn't even a small nerf either. At least they went 3.0 to 2.0 for Master Yi. This is a nerf from 1.5 to 0.2, reducing the ratio by 1.3 which is goddamn ridiculous. If you can't win from ap tryndamere... I don't even... Riot is just proving they have to cater to stupid people who can't counter him,
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Shhhh! There are some AP builds that we don't want to encourage people to play, i.e. AP Shyvana, Fiora, Ashe, Graves, or Caitlyn.
    And then there's this:

Dragonforce - Operation Ground and Pound

Somebody has to find a way to make AP Pantheon work!
    Played it a while ago, actually won the game with Lich Bane and Rabadons. Malady and Rageblade should be nice to keep your passive up for tankyness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    How hecarim carry so hard as most streamers says?
    Spirit of the Elder Lizard gives both his AoE spells true damage over time, sheen/iceborn gauntlet keeps proccing due to his Q being a 2 sec cooldown. His W heals him up very fast if your team has nice damage, you basically get hp for tanking them and letting your team do the hurting.
    In a nutshell anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Statikk posted about the nerf to AP tryndamere. Apparently they're keeping the same scaling for the most part, just taking part of it away from the base and redistributing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Statikk posted about the nerf to AP tryndamere. Apparently they're keeping the same scaling for the most part, just taking part of it away from the base and redistributing it.
    Good. Faced AP Trynds three games in a row yesterday...we got butchered every time.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Yay! i can play ap tryndamere finally this champion is usefull for something

NERF BAT!

ty riot.. now he is even more useless..

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Good. Faced AP Trynds three games in a row yesterday...we got butchered every time.
    Might be that I haven't faced a good AP tryn yet but even a good player (Acer citizen) wasn't much of a problem in my last draft normal game :/

Deleted
    Talon is absolutely amazing, even after the "nerf" he i still awesome.
    Been playing him since tuesday, maybe 8-10 games and won almost every one of them, he is definetly my next purchase :3

If anyone on EU east/nordic wants to play just say so I am an all-round player, can play position

10+ Year Old Account
    Talon is great yea. But get used to dumb people bitching you should take an Ap champ mid.

Deleted
    Yeah, happens all the time when i'm trying to play Vi mid, she might not be the most VIable pick to go mid with but i've never lost it so far, she as great damage, great pushing if needed and an escape if she's about to get ganked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    Yeah, happens all the time when i'm trying to play Vi mid, she might not be the most VIable pick to go mid with but i've never lost it so far, she as great damage, great pushing if needed and an escape if she's about to get ganked.
    Haaaaa.
    And yeah people will bitch at you for doing anything slightly different from the meta. Although it's funny when the enemy team does it. "OMG WTF WHY DON'T YOU HAVE AN AP MID?. I'M REPORTING YOU"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Talon is great yea. But get used to dumb people bitching you should take an Ap champ mid.
    I actually played a renekton vs pantheon mid game a couple of days ago. it was hilarious in the sense that teamfights lasted for 30 or so seconds with no one really dying.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Haaaaa.
    And yeah people will bitch at you for doing anything slightly different from the meta. Although it's funny when the enemy team does it. "OMG WTF WHY DON'T YOU HAVE AN AP MID?. I'M REPORTING YOU"
    i've had people try and report me in normal games, in ranked I could argue yeh you want to play to win and experiments might not work there but if you have something unconventional but its game breakingly good then why not do it?

In normal modes ive gone jungle malz, jungle akali, had a nunu go in with smite consume as a support he basically made an arse of him self by countering the enemy jungle when ever he pleased. I even went malphite support one game. I figured, hes like a nunu only that he does not give a AS buff. He does have a slow and some aoe and a great ulti. come level 6 I was flying around the map

I remember the days when you had no junglers and you picked what ever you wanted in any lane. I was BAD at the game but it was fun. It is still fun now but i miss the days of nunu poppy duo laning =[
    Last edited by khalltusk; 2013-02-21 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Only time I see this since S3 is when the team is something like J4, Darius, MF, and Janna and you have absolutely no AP damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Only time I see this since S3 is when the team is something like J4, Darius, MF, and Janna and you have absolutely no AP damage.
    Wouldn't be too bad but Rene instead of Darius and Taric instead of Janna for an insane Armor shred team and insane amounht of damage from MF ult.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Wouldn't be too bad but Rene instead of Darius and Taric instead of Janna for an insane Armor shred team and insane amounht of damage from MF ult.
    change that even more.

Garen top,
    Darius mid
    Jarvan jungle
    Draven bot
    with Taric support

That is team DUNK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Yay! i can play ap tryndamere finally this champion is usefull for something

NERF BAT!

ty riot.. now he is even more useless..
    There should really be downvotes for retarded comments like that. Read the reasons for the change ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Well early game they will dominate. The problem is most players aren't smart enough to push such an advantage so you lose in the end. Not saying all AD teams are bad, it's just they aren't used for a reason, and needing only one defensive stat to counter them is why.