Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think they nerfed this right. It keeps the full heal at max fury, while making it manageable to play against in lane. As it is now, you cannot push an AP Trynd out of lane because he is manaless and can just heal back all your harass. Now he actually needs to build up the heal making it much more rewarding to harass Trynd, where right now it's just a waste of mana.

I perfer Morello's new title. Nerf Master Suck Town.

but getting fury on a ap trynd isn't something you just do.. 1.5 to 0.2 is just way too much

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Shaco didn't need any touching for Deceive but oh no that's OP, longer range than flash.
    What's the main point of Flash? It's an escape (ignore aggressive uses for this). So why would you take an escape that doesn't let you escape a champion. It's completely pointless, every champion's .. "things".. can be countered in a specific way. There is no way to counter a longer-than-flash-range ability. It's not fun to play against things that you can't do a single thing against which is why it was nerfed.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Honestly, Morello has been getting on my nerves since the Shaco nerf... Shaco didn't need any touching for Deceive but oh no that's OP, longer range than flash. Seriously that's part of Shaco and it hasn't been an issue. He was fine as he was though I have no issue with two shiv. That change kind of baffled me, it really wasn't needed and the Tryndamere nerf was completely out of line. I understand they have visions for a champion etc. but sometimes that vision doesn't go the exact way it was supposed to go. There is nothing wrong with an AP Tryndamere, Riot didn't plan him to be AP but honestly what's wrong with it. Basically it's them saying whatever vision they have goes and AP Tryndamere isn't there.

Just remake him already.
    Statikk explains it quite well. He had no counterplay. You do not beat and AP Trynd in lane because there is no reliable counter to his massive heal. Now that it relies on fury to be that same insane heal, he now has a little counterplay similar to AD Trynd, don't let him build up fury.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    What's the main point of Flash? It's an escape (ignore aggressive uses for this). So why would you take an escape that doesn't let you escape a champion. It's completely pointless, every champion's .. "things".. can be countered in a specific way. There is no way to counter a longer-than-flash-range ability. It's not fun to play against things that you can't do a single thing against which is why it was nerfed.
    Well actually you can deal with Shaco, you just have no idea how to counter him do you?

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 01:22 PM ----------

Statikk explains it quite well. He had no counterplay. You do not beat and AP Trynd in lane because there is no reliable counter to his massive heal. Now that it relies on fury to be that same insane heal, he now has a little counterplay similar to AD Trynd, don't let him build up fury.
    But 0.2? Axe, even you have to think that's a bit much.
    I'll take the sky any day.

Well actually you can deal with Shaco, you just have no idea how to counter him do you? [COLOR="red"]
    You just completely ignored my point

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

But 0.2? Axe, even you have to think that's a bit much.
    It's actually 0.3 now. I Still think it's fine. You still get the full heal at 100 fury, and even small amounts or fury can increase the heal by large amounts.

Here is a great point from Certainlyt on AP Trynd: "Having a manaless 7.2 sec CD >500 hp heal on a champion with a 5.4 second CD wall hop and an invulnerability ult may be fun to play as, but that unending split push threat was just about the most frustrating thing ever to play against."

Steam | Twitter

It's actually 0.3 now. I Still think it's fine. You still get the full heal at 100 fury, and even small amounts or fury can increase the heal by large amounts.

Here is a great point from Certainlyt on AP Trynd: "Having a manaless 7.2 sec CD >500 hp heal on a champion with a 5.4 second CD wall hop and an invulnerability ult may be fun to play as, but that unending split push threat was just about the most frustrating thing ever to play against."
    So AP Tryndamere is a split pusher?

So AP Tryndamere is a split pusher?
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)

Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)
    He also gets free AD from his Q. The less health he has, the more AD he gets. Most also build Nashor's, so you get some nice AS there.

Steam | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Id rather have Ezreals E drasticly nerfed than Shaco's Q.

Well, I might try this out. If someone could give me ideas on how to build him etc. I'd be greatly interested... Honestly I just saw a 1.5 to 0.3 and I'm thinking, "Surely that's a bit much". And fury farming isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do.

nashors tooth and cdr boots for the 40% cdr as he doesnt need magic pen, then deathcap, zhonyas, and lichbane if you really want it. you can literally just split push top the entire game, farm, get rich, and destroy turrets on your own, then escape for free and never die.

Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Play Fizz top, W applies healing reduction, gg Tryn dead.
    Xin can do the same thing, are they nerfing Ap Xin? Nope.avi

Tbh, even if u pick fizz top, his heal is shorter cd than ur W. He WILL win, because of free trade since the dmg Sticks n Fizz and not trynd

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Xin can do the same thing, are they nerfing Ap Xin? Nope.avi
    when xin can spin away, be immune to damage, heal for 800 without hitting something, and still do respectable in team fights, they'll take a look at him. AP xin does do great healing, and can split push, but is also FAR more prone to death, and is incredibly fragile compared to ap tryndamere.

Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Tbh, even if u pick fizz top, his heal is shorter cd than ur W. He WILL win, because of free trade since the dmg Sticks n Fizz and not trynd
    Fizz will win an actual fight at level 6 though since he'll be able to burst him down due to the heal reduce, Tryndamere's R can be problematic though, but if you can get to level 6 earlier, you'll win the fight.
    when xin can spin away, be immune to damage, heal for 800 without hitting something, and still do respectable in team fights, they'll take a look at him. AP xin does do great healing, and can split push, but is also FAR more prone to death, and is incredibly fragile compared to ap tryndamere.
    Ap Xin has a way easier time soloing baron though, due to his heals being far more frequent than Tryndamere's heals.

nashors tooth and cdr boots for the 40% cdr as he doesnt need magic pen, then deathcap, zhonyas, and lichbane if you really want it. you can literally just split push top the entire game, farm, get rich, and destroy turrets on your own, then escape for free and never die.
    What about runes and masteries?

What about runes and masteries?
    I would guess ArPen reds, armor/health yellows, flat mr or scaling ap blues (would tend towards scaling ap because most of the harass can be negated by the heal anyway) and AP quints.

Masteries would be something like this I guess.

Mechagnome
    Anyone fancy a game in about 20 min? Playing on Nordic/East, either dominion or normal.
    Going to the store to buy some coke(liquid, not solid mind you) but then i'm free the entiiire weeeeek

Honestly I just saw a 1.5 to 0.3 and I'm thinking, "Surely that's a bit much". And fury farming isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do.
    Read first, overreact later.