1. #26901
    Fluffy Kitten Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    But 0.2? Axe, even you have to think that's a bit much.
    It's actually 0.3 now. I Still think it's fine. You still get the full heal at 100 fury, and even small amounts or fury can increase the heal by large amounts.

    Here is a great point from Certainlyt on AP Trynd: "Having a manaless 7.2 sec CD >500 hp heal on a champion with a 5.4 second CD wall hop and an invulnerability ult may be fun to play as, but that unending split push threat was just about the most frustrating thing ever to play against."

  2. #26902
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's actually 0.3 now. I Still think it's fine. You still get the full heal at 100 fury, and even small amounts or fury can increase the heal by large amounts.

    Here is a great point from Certainlyt on AP Trynd: "Having a manaless 7.2 sec CD >500 hp heal on a champion with a 5.4 second CD wall hop and an invulnerability ult may be fun to play as, but that unending split push threat was just about the most frustrating thing ever to play against."
    So AP Tryndamere is a split pusher?
    Hey everyone

  3. #26903
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    So AP Tryndamere is a split pusher?
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)

  4. #26904
    Fluffy Kitten Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)
    He also gets free AD from his Q. The less health he has, the more AD he gets. Most also build Nashor's, so you get some nice AS there.

  5. #26905
    The Patient derp singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the League of Draven
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    What's the main point of Flash? It's an escape (ignore aggressive uses for this). So why would you take an escape that doesn't let you escape a champion. It's completely pointless, every champion's .. "things".. can be countered in a specific way. There is no way to counter a longer-than-flash-range ability. It's not fun to play against things that you can't do a single thing against which is why it was nerfed.
    Id rather have Ezreals E drasticly nerfed than Shaco's Q.

  6. #26906
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)
    Well, I might try this out. If someone could give me ideas on how to build him etc. I'd be greatly interested... Honestly I just saw a 1.5 to 0.3 and I'm thinking, "Surely that's a bit much". And fury farming isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do.
    Hey everyone

  7. #26907
    nashors tooth and cdr boots for the 40% cdr as he doesnt need magic pen, then deathcap, zhonyas, and lichbane if you really want it. you can literally just split push top the entire game, farm, get rich, and destroy turrets on your own, then escape for free and never die.

  8. #26908
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Statikk explains it quite well. He had no counterplay. You do not beat and AP Trynd in lane because there is no reliable counter to his massive heal. Now that it relies on fury to be that same insane heal, he now has a little counterplay similar to AD Trynd, don't let him build up fury.
    Play Fizz top, W applies healing reduction, gg Tryn dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    yes. he can solo towers currently without any minions. he still hits hard with base damage, and once he gets ap he starts destroying towers for the same reason a super fed AP carry does(40% of AP > tower damage)
    Xin can do the same thing, are they nerfing Ap Xin? Nope.avi
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  9. #26909
    Tbh, even if u pick fizz top, his heal is shorter cd than ur W. He WILL win, because of free trade since the dmg Sticks n Fizz and not trynd

  10. #26910
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Xin can do the same thing, are they nerfing Ap Xin? Nope.avi
    when xin can spin away, be immune to damage, heal for 800 without hitting something, and still do respectable in team fights, they'll take a look at him. AP xin does do great healing, and can split push, but is also FAR more prone to death, and is incredibly fragile compared to ap tryndamere.

  11. #26911
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Tbh, even if u pick fizz top, his heal is shorter cd than ur W. He WILL win, because of free trade since the dmg Sticks n Fizz and not trynd
    Fizz will win an actual fight at level 6 though since he'll be able to burst him down due to the heal reduce, Tryndamere's R can be problematic though, but if you can get to level 6 earlier, you'll win the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    when xin can spin away, be immune to damage, heal for 800 without hitting something, and still do respectable in team fights, they'll take a look at him. AP xin does do great healing, and can split push, but is also FAR more prone to death, and is incredibly fragile compared to ap tryndamere.
    Ap Xin has a way easier time soloing baron though, due to his heals being far more frequent than Tryndamere's heals.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  12. #26912
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    nashors tooth and cdr boots for the 40% cdr as he doesnt need magic pen, then deathcap, zhonyas, and lichbane if you really want it. you can literally just split push top the entire game, farm, get rich, and destroy turrets on your own, then escape for free and never die.
    What about runes and masteries?
    Hey everyone

  13. #26913
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What about runes and masteries?
    I would guess ArPen reds, armor/health yellows, flat mr or scaling ap blues (would tend towards scaling ap because most of the harass can be negated by the heal anyway) and AP quints.

    Masteries would be something like this I guess.

  14. #26914
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Posts
    800
    Anyone fancy a game in about 20 min? Playing on Nordic/East, either dominion or normal.
    Going to the store to buy some coke(liquid, not solid mind you) but then i'm free the entiiire weeeeek

  15. #26915
    Over 9000! Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    9,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Honestly I just saw a 1.5 to 0.3 and I'm thinking, "Surely that's a bit much". And fury farming isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do.
    Read first, overreact later.

  16. #26916
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Read first, overreact later.
    Just played him and my god he's amazing late game. I played against a nasus top who I must say sustains most the damage but by late game I was tanky and dealing damage with my E and pushing like a boss. Honestly, it didn't feel OP.
    Hey everyone

  17. #26917
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Don't worry about it. Following my guide anybody can become a pro talon player in just 5 minutes!

    1) Find squishy target
    2) Run at squishy target
    3) Hit every button when you catch squishy target
    4) Die
    5) Lose fight
    6) Blame Team

    Repeat the process until the game is over.
    pretty much sums up about every talon player i've encountered in my team

  18. #26918
    Fluffy Kitten Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What about runes and masteries?
    VoyBoy ran his normal AD runes and masteries. Most of the stuff I've seen elsewhere though was closer to meteo's rune setup with straight AP masteries.

  19. #26919
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,398
    How to build Elise in top lane?

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  20. #26920
    Over 9000! Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    9,209
    Tanky w/ MPen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •