Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Went for the Varus build I saw one of the Rioters recommend. Fairly entertaining as it's completely outside of what you'd usually see on AD carries.
    What build is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    BT / Zephyr (!) / BorK / Hurricane

Don't generally get round to finishing the last item, but would most likely be a defensive one.

//edit: btw, majad, do you know any way to get rid of this daft title other than spamming another 1k posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bribe Sunshine with cookies and buns.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poked 'em a while ago, never got a response =/

Deleted

Don't generally get round to finishing the last item, but would most likely be a defensive one.
    Hm. I like that build since AS builds for me are always enjoyable. I have to try it when I play him next time. And Zephyr is kind of an odd pick for an ad carry but it's not bad. Will try.
    //edit: btw, majad, do you know any way to get rid of this daft title other than spamming another 1k posts?
    Sadly, no... Would be good for users to be able to change between the tittles that they have acquired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highest MS boost in the game. Varus needs it as he lacks escapes. The CDR helps him on his ult.

Deleted
    Poked 'em a while ago, never got a response =/
    I don't know if Sunshine ever changed someone's tittle to one that the user had already acquired before or not, so I don't know if she would change yours to one you already got or not. :/
    Highest MS boost in the game. Varus needs it as he lacks escapes. The CDR helps him on his ult.
    Yeah, I keep forgetting that his escapes are practically null.

I'm going to do a game with him now and see how I fair.

Deleted
    I feel like that item shouldn't exist or something. Sure it's nice, especially if you want early stinger. But helps bruisers so much more than carries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I feel like that item shouldn't exist or something. Sure it's nice, especially if you want early stinger. But helps bruisers so much more than carries.
    Only item I believe that shouldn't exist atm is fucking Thornmail. I don't care if it's not used. D:

As for Zephyr, eh, I don't have much experience with that item but I guess I can agree that it's very good for certain bruisers but I don't think it's over the line as it is.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 11:36 PM ----------

Btw, Duilliath(and anyone else that uses this build), what runes do you use? I know it's SR and it's probably AD reds/quints, armor/hp yellow and mr/mr per lv blues but I don't know what you'd pick. I'm interested.

I don't remember which runes I use now and since I'm going in game I'll tell them later to see if they're okay, somehow.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-26 at 11:37 PM.

Wouldn't that build work on multiple ADC?
    Cait/Kog/Varus/MF (and probably others too) can actually all use the build, but would it be viable? Or is this more a "it's better to try this only with Varus"?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Cait/Kog/Varus/MF (and probably others too) can actually all use the build, but would it be viable? Or is this more a "it's better to try this only with Varus"?
    Graves could pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Pretty sure Olaf doesn't counter tho. Maybe Irelia, but I've never lost to an Olaf as a Garen.
    slow to reply, but garen is a mitigation tank, not a hp tank. you can chunk his hp with true damage. idk though, a lot of olaf players I've found to be pretty bad, but if they know what they are doing, they will wreck garen fo' sure.

definitely not as effective as he used to be though, since he lost the armor pen on his ulti.

10+ Year Old Account
    The next patch is set to roll out tomorrow night. Better get your Win Nhao and Vi games in before the impending nerfs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

gonna play moar ap trynd

Will be missed ~

the awkward moment when you use caitlyn ult in middle of a group fight then use her e towards the enemy >_> <_< 1st time playing her lol good thing it was normal

oh and we won so dont worry lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    the awkward moment when you use caitlyn ult in middle of a group fight then use her e towards the enemy >_> <_< 1st time playing her lol good thing it was normal

oh and we won so dont worry lol
    Yeah, that Disengage ability does take a bit of getting used to. After having played her a bit, I actually quite like her. Both for ADC and mid(dat poke)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    This so-called "protest" of the role call/pick order is rather interesting to see. On one hand, there's no actual rule that more than one person can want a certain role. On the other hand, it does sound like this person is very close to the "MID OR FEED" crowd, minus the last two words of that statement.

At the same time, seeing this makes you wonder if Riot will take actions on this, but I don't want to hear about people being banned for picking Fiora/Heimerdinger/Karma, assuming it's because of the pick and not for other reasons such as insulting their own team.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Would be far more risky on most ADCs. Varus already has a %health shred, which is why Hurricane and BorK synergise really well on him. He has an AoE slow which will also pop 15% health/stack and a snare which can grab the entire team if they're daft. High range and movement speed should ensure relative safety.

Only Kog'maw has the range and %health shred out of all other carries and he lacks the CC.

On all others, Zephyr would be a fairly weak pick, BorK situational. Hurricane is rather silly on Caitlyn and Graves though - all three hits trigger either Cait's passive for Headshot procs or Graves' Quickdraw CD reduction.

As to Runes/Masteries: Bogstandard AD/Arm/MRes/AD + 21/9 masteries. Flash+Barrier for summoners.
    Ignite will be pointless most of the time since you don't want to be in range for it. Same goes for Exhaust. I like Cleanse, but Varus' problem is he has no disengage anyway so eating some CC pretty much means you're dead anyway.

Would be far more risky on most ADCs. Varus already has a %health shred, which is why Hurricane and BorK synergise really well on him. He has an AoE slow which will also pop 15% health/stack and a snare which can grab the entire team if they're daft. High range and movement speed should ensure relative safety.

Only Kog'maw has the range and %health shred out of all other carries and he lacks the CC.

On all others, Zephyr would be a fairly weak pick, BorK situational. Hurricane is rather silly on Caitlyn and Graves though - all three hits trigger either Cait's passive for Headshot procs or Graves' Quickdraw CD reduction.

As to Runes/Masteries: Bogstandard AD/Arm/MRes/AD + 21/9 masteries. Flash+Barrier for summoners.
    Ignite will be pointless most of the time since you don't want to be in range for it. Same goes for Exhaust. I like Cleanse, but Varus' problem is he has no disengage anyway so eating some CC pretty much means you're dead anyway.
    Not sure if having Hurricane necessarily gives you more Headshot shots on your main target, though, because when I tried it yesterday(for faster farming to get to full build in a custom game), it did stack up MUCH faster, but the secondary shots used the effect as well.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Every 7 attacks (iirc) she gets a headshot. The Hurricane bolts add towards those 7, making it stack up much faster.