Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    I just got a package from Riot games, containing a small statue of Teemo, and a thank you card from Marc "Tryndamere" Merrill.
    Even though Teemo is my least favorite champion in the game, it's still pretty cool.

Anyone else gotten something like this?
    How'd they get your address. Are they stalkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That means you are either really active in the community and perceived as a good person by Riot, or you are a content creator that has made really awesome stuff and impressed the hell out of Riot.

I don't think they mailed those to that many people, so grats!
    Thank you!

It does say on the card that it's something given to folks with unique contributions to the game through community forums, Youtube, fan sites or the Fields of Justice.
    In my case, it would mean that they found it appropriate to send it to me through my contributions of bug reports and just general good mood in the games.

Riot just bought my love even further with this *whistle*

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    How'd they get your address. Are they stalkers?
    Got an E-mail saying they wanted my address.
    Guess this was the purpose of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Got an E-mail saying they wanted my address.
    Guess this was the purpose of that.
    If Riot randomly wanted my address, I'd start putting traps up outside the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    If Riot randomly wanted my address, I'd start putting traps up outside the front door.
    Don't forget to burn all the bushes near your house.

Thank you!

It does say on the card that it's something given to folks with unique contributions to the game through community forums, Youtube, fan sites or the Fields of Justice.
    In my case, it would mean that they found it appropriate to send it to me through my contributions of bug reports and just general good mood in the games.

Riot just bought my love even further with this *whistle*
    It was very likely your contribution to the bug reports. They take their bugs very seriously (usually) and tend to act very quickly on bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Apparently, two upcoming champions have been hinted in the game files. This "Zac" champion looks like a tanky AP based on the recommended items, and "Lissandra" (Kassadin's daughter I presume) is a glass cannon AP.
    Come on now Thalli, Lissandra is the third Ice Princess, the sister of Ashe and Sejuani. It would make no sense for her to be Kassadin's daughter.

Also Zac is probably the new champion being hinted atm.

Wow that Gambit game was amazing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Lightbringer
    I've played like 10 Dominion games so far, and I have to say playing Summoner's Rift un-ranked, on a sub lvl 30 account, without a support and jungler is so much less fun than playing Dominion.

Here's my list of Pros and Cons regarding playing Dominion.

Pros:
    - Gold income at a faster pace.
    - Far more pvp action.
    - Not having to micro manage last hitting minions.
    - Objectives aren't designed around having full mastery points and best runes avialable.
    - You aren't streamlined into specific roles (which hardly ever happens anyway at the lvl I play at, which can easily ruin a game).
    - Snowballing doesn't happen the same way as in Summoner's rift.
    - Hardly any difference between a loss and a win except for the ending score.
    - Someone playing very badly/feeding doesn't affect your own game play as much.

Cons (the only things I could think of):
    - Probably less fun to play competetively.
    - Team fights are less crucial.
    - You rarely get a full build (because of the short game time).
    - Some items are different from Summoner's Rift (which is quite confusing to be honest).
    - Longer queue time

So my point is... Why isnt Dominion promoted much more between poor players? I've never seen anyone mention it before. The only reason why I stumbled upon it was because I was randomly checking the different features.

Do any of you play Dominion reguarly?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Wow that Gambit game was amazing.
    Who were they up against?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Who were they up against?
    CJ entus Frost and they lost the semi final, so all korean final.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Bugger. Was hoping to see GG go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I've played like 10 Dominion games so far, and I have to say playing Summoner's Rift un-ranked, on a sub lvl 30 account, without a support and jungler is so much less fun than playing Dominion.

Here's my list of Pros and Cons regarding playing Dominion.

Pros:
    - Gold income at a faster pace.
    - Far more pvp action.
    - Not having to micro manage last hitting minions.
    - Objectives aren't designed around having full mastery points and best runes avialable.
    - You aren't streamlined into specific roles (which hardly ever happens anyway at the lvl I play at, which can easily ruin a game).
    - Snowballing doesn't happen the same way as in Summoner's rift.
    - Hardly any difference between a loss and a win except for the ending score.
    - Someone playing very badly/feeding doesn't affect your own game play as much.

Cons (the only things I could think of):
    - Probably less fun to play competetively.
    - Team fights are less crucial.
    - You rarely get a full build (because of the short game time).
    - Some items are different from Summoner's Rift (which is quite confusing to be honest).
    - Longer queue time

So my point is... Why isnt Dominion promoted much more between poor players? I've never seen anyone mention it before. The only reason why I stumbled upon it was because I was randomly checking the different features.

It's because Riot doesn't seem to wish to support the map specifically, as they do most, if not all of the balancing based on SR. That's also why even though Twisted Treeline was revamped, it didn't really see much support afterwards, and that there's no Ranked Dominion queue yet.

The map design itself does lead to some champions being really overpowered and a pain to fight against, i.e. Kassadin, Kha'Zix, and Jayce.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

This CJF vs. Millenium match is pretty exciting. Friend asked me if I wanted to watch it and the fights are pretty sick.

Warchief
    I need a Teemo statue aswell.

To smash. Mwahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Yes I do, and while I think Majad focuses more on Proving Grounds atm, he also likes Dominion

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's because Riot doesn't seem to wish to support the map specifically, as they do most, if not all of the balancing based on SR. That's also why even though Twisted Treeline was revamped, it didn't really see much support afterwards, and that there's no Ranked Dominion queue yet.

The map design itself does lead to some champions being really overpowered and a pain to fight against, i.e. Kassadin, Kha'Zix, and Jayce.
    They can't balance it around SR, Domi, and TT. If they do, they'll end up like Blizzard and fail miserably not realizing that you cannot balance champions/heroes/classes for so many purposes at the same time. They've obviously chosen to balance champions around SR because it's the most successful map.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3202183

The amazing things the LoL forum posters sometimes do really shocks me. Who knew that Tryndamere was so stylish?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post

The amazing things the LoL forum posters sometimes do really shocks me. Who knew that Tryndamere was so stylish?
    Lol.
    The lux one is pretty amazing
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

Nami's one the best, hands down.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post

Oh God.. that is awesome, yet so wrong.