Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Platinum III and higher. Approximately.
    Gold players still suck. As do Plat V-IV players.
    I imagine the difference is the mistakes made by players get a bit fewer, and the consequences for your mistakes (win/loss) get more severe the higher you climb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I imagine the difference is the mistakes made get a bit less, and the consequences for your mistakes (win/loss) get more severe?
    In Gold you still get god awful picks like Brand mid, tryndamere jungle.
    In Platinum you start getting people who give a fuck and pick correct things, but they still kinda troll.
    Also, the mistakes kind of get less the higher you get indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Does this include every single possible punishment or just permabans?
    Everything but warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Ribby did you edit this shit in man.
    Okay, let me preface this by saying that Riot can invest time and money into something and fail, that much is true for anyone. Except Valve, where the fuck is HL3

Because Riot wants to feel like they didn't waste all that time and money.
    Or maybe they just have no clue.
    *shrug*
    Sure, Riot can fail, just like anyone else. However, Riot doesn't really have a history of failing with such major things and I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.
    Also, Riot seems like the most player-driven company I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If a major system, such as the League system, is harmful to the game, I believe it wouldn't be here and Riot would have removed it, if it had passed internal testing in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    If I may give a hint: Never play ranked on sundays. It is so sad, that it becomes hilarious, to see how stupid people are on Sundays. Counterpicking themselves thinking they'll easily win the lane. Laugh at you when you pick jungle Taric, just to see they have no clue whatsoever.

Ah well, at least my ignore list is getting fuller every 25 minutes or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I thought ignore didn't stop you from being matchmade with players again?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If I may give a hint: Never play ranked on sundays. It is so sad, that it becomes hilarious, to see how stupid people are on Sundays. Counterpicking themselves thinking they'll easily win the lane. Laugh at you when you pick jungle Taric, just to see they have no clue whatsoever.

So I assume that people like to pick Teemo more often on Sundays because of that? As well as ChampionSelect.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Amagawd. A new ARAM map and a queue for it!

So happy. Still in PBE but still! yay! \o/

Deleted
    Feels sooooooo good to stomp trashtalkers.
    Game started I went Taric jungle,my team was ok with that tho enemy team started to say "taric jungle? HAHAHAHAHA" "you gonna fall like sack of bricks" "you noob" ,when we stomped them it felt so nice to rub it in their faces and all they could say "u noob" two of them even shut completely.
    Ended up 9/4/22 ,damn so good.

Just dropping in to say hi, and I'd love to get to meet more decent people to play with, so if you're level 30 and on EUW feel free to add Yúken! I usually try to play a couple of games every day, so just let me know!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    How would I build a Kayle jungle?

I followed this build for a couple of games and did good, but I'm wondering if I'd do better just building her with the usual AP/AS build?
    SotEL > Zerker Greaves > Zephyr's > BotRK > Randuin's > Warmog's/Maw of Malmortius

usually my build every game

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shigeru View Post
    Just dropping in to say hi, and I'd love to get to meet more decent people to play with, so if you're level 30 and on EUW feel free to add Yúken! I usually try to play a couple of games every day, so just let me know!
    Check out the channel 'Keko' on EUW. Some of mmo-c people are on there, playing occassionally

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 02:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Lol, I felt sorry for that Chogath. He came to the lane at 3.09. I came and smacked him in the face for some easy damage, you were already ahead, me coming and forcing him to play safe for the next 4m utterly destroyed him. ^.^ I still think if we tower dove that son of a bitch we would of got easy first blood.
    Kennen, living up to his name as the fucking whore of League.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Tizzle and Sivilian, we do our invisible combo of death again tomorrow morning / tonight. It worked out too well for us not to test a 3rd party member. Shen Orianna Shaco ?
    Or we try Suicide Bomber Wombo Combo, Shaco Zilean Orianna?
    I'm on, invisible balls of d00m tomorrow (or later ), that was hilarious as fuck man

I got ranked at 19:00 though, so will have to be earlier :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 04:02 AM ----------

For you newcomer supports, here's a massive list of tips on how to be a great support, made by Xpecial - TSM's support and one of (if not the) NA's best supports

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    SotEL > Zerker Greaves > Zephyr's > BotRK > Randuin's > Warmog's/Maw of Malmortius

usually my build every game[/URL]
    ALL THESE MIXED OPINIONS I guess that just means that they both work. Ty bros. :')

Deleted
    I'd build Kayle as they do in Tournaments, I think rushing Nashor's is a given (even before boots). Holy bejeebus how much damage Kayle can do... Guaranteed 100% ban for me. F that champ.

Some fun stats from Lolmatches (been running the client for quite a while, happy that I am, gives some fun stats and also some usefull ones).
    Kog'maw is by far my best/most consistent AD carry (16 games, 13-3 (87,5% win), 7.188 | 2.5 | 6.313 KDA)
    Kassadin 0% win, but a 9/7/5 KDA (not great, but 0% worthy?)
    Caitlyn/Ezreal both have a 50% winrate, whereas Ezreal has the higher KDA because I died less, but also killed less.
    Gragas 33.3% win, but a 3.6 positive KDA ratio, which is quite massive
    Graves, one of my favourite AD carries, has a 16.67% winrate, but a 2.4 positive KDA ((I dont play him anymore))
    Riven, pre-nerf one of my favourite tops, has a 22.22% but a 2.1 positive KDA ((don't play her anymore either))
    Shen has a 0% winrate, but one of my highest KDA (4,3). It's highly frustrating ending games 10-2-20 and still being unable to carry

Sorting my list by KDA doesn't give me my favourite (most fun) champions in a lane. And Soraka is on the top (I RARELY support).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I'd build Kayle as they do in Tournaments, I think rushing Nashor's is a given (even before boots). Holy bejeebus how much damage Kayle can do... Guaranteed 100% ban for me. F that champ.

Some fun stats from Lolmatches (been running the client for quite a while, happy that I am, gives some fun stats and also some usefull ones).
    Kog'maw is by far my best/most consistent AD carry (16 games, 13-3 (87,5% win), 7.188 | 2.5 | 6.313 KDA)
    Kassadin 0% win, but a 9/7/5 KDA (not great, but 0% worthy?)
    Caitlyn/Ezreal both have a 50% winrate, whereas Ezreal has the higher KDA because I died less, but also killed less.
    Gragas 33.3% win, but a 3.6 positive KDA ratio, which is quite massive
    Graves, one of my favourite AD carries, has a 16.67% winrate, but a 2.4 positive KDA ((I dont play him anymore))
    Riven, pre-nerf one of my favourite tops, has a 22.22% but a 2.1 positive KDA ((don't play her anymore either))
    Shen has a 0% winrate, but one of my highest KDA (4,3). It's highly frustrating ending games 10-2-20 and still being unable to carry

Sorting my list by KDA doesn't give me my favourite (most fun) champions in a lane. And Soraka is on the top (I RARELY support).
    We're talking Kayle jungle, not lane/AP Kayle.

I don't ban Kayle due to her damage (which isn't superduper high anyway), but more because of the fact that her ultimate is ridiculously overpowered with the low CD it has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyvana top. Enemy leaves lane, they lose their tower. It was pretty fun. Only issue is how easy it is to bully her out of lane. XP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I thought ignore didn't stop you from being matchmade with players again?

Doesn't matter, at least I won't have to hear their ridiculous arguments anymore.

Akali get's picked first on enemy team. Our mid takes Lux, saying she'll be fine against a stupid Akali. I guess I don't have to tell you which person on the enemy team could 2 shot everything in sight?

Funnily enough, that same Lux was in my team the game before too, and went Mundo top against ... Akali top. Guess 2 times which Akali could 2 shot everything in sight?

Boasting themselves beyond madness, acting as if they're ex diamond players, laughing at my Taric jungle pick. Get in game and you seriously wonder how they even managed to get in silver.

Deleted
    I had a fun 4 support 1 ad game We all agreed it'd be fun, so we had Leona top, Soraka mid, Taric jungle and Janna support with me on Ashe ad. Versus Jarv/Khaz/Kennen and 2 others I can't remember. We actually won

Deleted
    Why don't they remove the despicable champion already, Elise. I mourn the day that %hp spambot with he ludicrous escape ability was brought into the game.

/spit

Disagree all you want, it's a disgusting champion. /disgust

Going to quit LoL for a few days because this experience has left me in despair about future champions, horrible...just horrible, any derp can play her and be good because her %hp skills are not even skillshots and it does tons of damage, then when you finally get her it's: BYEBYE SPIDER FORM RAPPEL. Not to mention her spiderlings who block everything and do too much damage imo.

FUCK I am angry at Riot.
    Last edited by mmoc5ad709a1f5; 2013-03-18 at 04:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So ban her...just like everybody else?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Can't believe my terrible luck. Qued up for a match, and got this Maokai mid on our team. He proceeds to go 0/8 within the first 10 minutes or so, and completely throws the game, and that's alright.. I guess. Then I que up for another match and I get the same bloody guy playing Maokai mid again. Guess what.. he threw that game again with just as much, if not even more deaths. Within the 10 first minutes in both games I was at 5/0 or something along the lines as adc, completely dominating bottom.. arrrgh soooo frustrating.