Deleted
    Yeah, afk players on Dominion are the worst thing ever.
    I do manage to win some 4v5 fights though, since some people are just completely dumbfounded how to play Dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Hit him when he's not got his passive stacked. Abuse him if he uses Buckshot to shove lane. Punish him for wasting his smokescreen. Outfarm him and become more useful late game.
    This is all you need to do basically. Wait for him to blow a cooldown (or two), and engage/harass him. He'll miss out on a lot of his combat potential if he's on cooldowns, so that will be the most logical moment to go for him.

Deleted
    Oh the joy of owning 18 runepages is beyond me!

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE SERVERS.
    Went into a 3v3. and everyone is lagging like balls.
    Like as if you had over 10k ping.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    This is all you need to do basically. Wait for him to blow a cooldown (or two), and engage/harass him. He'll miss out on a lot of his combat potential if he's on cooldowns, so that will be the most logical moment to go for him.
    If only I had better mechanics and decision making... I'd be platinum!

If only I had better mechanics and decision making... I'd be platinum!
    Likewise..

Just had a game where it felt like we were gonna lose from the get-go, 'cause all the lanes were losing. I was the jungler, so it was kind of hard.

All we did was mess around trying not to get killed for like 30 minutes, until we decided to farm up in the jungle and take towers when they weren't able to get to them in time.

Suddenly, a fight brews up in mid, we go in, things look shitty, then our Draven gets a Quadra Kill.
    And that Quadra turned the whole game around, it almost felt like we were stomping them after that.

Sometimes you just forget that the AD carry is there to carry.

---

Also, am I the only jungler who hates ganking bot? It just feels like it's a waste of time to go there because of all the bloody wards and the fact that it seems so easy for people to get away from there.

Though it's easier when the other lanes are winning. When all lanes are losing, it's just bloody hard to do anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Grading View Post
    Also, am I the only jungler who hates ganking bot? It just feels like it's a waste of time to go there because of all the bloody wards and the fact that it seems so easy for people to get away from there.

Though it's easier when the other lanes are winning. When all lanes are losing, it's just bloody hard to do anything.
    Play Shaco, laugh with ganks. That or get a support who knows purple wards.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 02:43 PM ----------

something wrong with EU West? Not that I mind the game crash really. Having a Graves ADC who buys Dorans blade against Caith + Zilean is just asking to lose the lane but still ..

Deleted
    Game DC'd me and than got Server is busy trying to log back in on EUW soo...something's wrong with it.

i just dc'ed to. in the middle of a ranked game we just started to turn around :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Play Shaco, laugh with ganks. That or get a support who knows purple wards.
    uhhh, it's a bad idea to say the name shaco near old man grading, be careful with that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Game DC'd me and than got Server is busy trying to log back in on EUW soo...something's wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jealei View Post
    i just dc'ed to. in the middle of a ranked game we just started to turn around :/
    Same here, except on east. Can get back on, can't get back into the game, keeps telling me it can't connect to the server.

Deleted
    Ah well, that's 1 less game lost with a retarded ADC. "Omg grab Cait moron". While he has 10% health and they're both at 100%. Yeah I'll bring her towards you so she can instagib you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ranked is disabled until they fix disconnects.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 4 IP win boost.

Can't win a game since.

Riot shutting down servers just to make extra sure.

trollface.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    uhhh, it's a bad idea to say the name shaco near old man grading, be careful with that!
    Oh don't worry, I just hate Shaco as much as fanboys hate anyone who doesn't like what they do, to make an example.

10+ Year Old Account

Try out Nunu jungle. Buy oracle, laugh and stomp their wards and keep them in fear of being ganked whole game. Works perfect for me.
    But clueless supports (who can't buy a pink wards) is half of a problem, clueless top players (who yell at your for not ganking their warded line) are annoying too.
    I mean, why do i need to waste my farm/counterjungle time to scare away enemy at top, why players don't respect that pink ward? You can place it before asking for a gank and then gank will be executed perfectly. But noooo, top player will stand under tower and bitch about jungler not babysitting his ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot shutting down servers just to make extra sure.
    Bot games still work.

Custom games are limited to 5+ players whilst they try to fix disconnects.

EDIT: Or not. Finishing a game leaves you stuck waiting for the end of game screen, skipping it will leave you unable to join another game as LoL thinks you're still in the one you left, and relogging returns "server is currently busy".

4 more IP win boosts? :3
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-04-05 at 04:27 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind more IP boosts. After buying Kha'zix I ran out and I'd like to buy Gangplank and Lissandra still.

10+ Year Old Account

I won't lie, I usually ignore bot lane unless they ask for a gank or the enemy bot lane is being really stupid. I'm always watching in case an opportunity presents itself, but I never waste time and camp it like I would top or mid lane.