Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well the thing that really got to me was the kassadin calling me gay after both times we were like wtf, y u guis being like dis? And in post game lobby. Like it makes no sense to me. What about that whole thing was "gay" just idk whatevs. And like I said, I also had fun despite the fact they decided to interrupt our duel. Q.Q
    I guess that "gay" was meant as a joke on two men meeting for a private rendezvous in a secluded area. :P

I mean, I bet you speared him good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You're late, that's several hours old

Much as I can see that pissing off people, I have to agree with them here.
    Sion is fine being built both ways, basically that streamlines him and that's Riot just trying to say, "We don't want that option because then it takes forever to balance the AP/AD build". With Sion you build as a tanky AP due to his shield and as AD you become a late game monster, what's hard to balance?
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I guess that "gay" was meant as a joke on two men meeting for a private rendezvous in a secluded area. :P

I mean, I bet you speared him good.
    O.O Ok...now I can understand maybe. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Sion is fine being built both ways, basically that streamlines him and that's Riot just trying to say, "We don't want that option because then it takes forever to balance the AP/AD build". With Sion you build as a tanky AP due to his shield and as AD you become a late game monster, what's hard to balance?
    There's also the issue that other AD champs that can be built as APs (i.e. Master Yi, Tristana) haven't gotten the Sion treatment either. Sounds more like a cop-out to me, just like the botched Karma rework that came to live.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I guess it's just normal to hate fun.
    Aka people didn't do what I thought was fun therefore they are poopy heads.

Also know as the two year old's fallacy.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    There's also the issue that other AD champs that can be built as APs (i.e. Master Yi, Tristana) haven't gotten the Sion treatment either. Sounds more like a cop-out to me, just like the botched Karma rework that came to live.
    Sion did not get his treatment yet either. With the wave of reworks I would not be surprised if they were in the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Read the reasons Morello states.

1) His kit is a completely retarded mash-up of things. Is he a Wizard? Then why does he have an axe and a lifestealing ult?
    2) His AP side is completely one-sided. There's nothing you can do about a Point n Click-stun with a 0.9 AP ratio after which Sion walks up and explodes his shield on you.

Even with something as retarded as AP Yi, you can avoid giving him resets, predict his Q pathing and ignite him through meditate.

10+ Year Old Account
    my god, on this ARAM mode it takes so long to get into a game, people always leaving

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    my god, on this ARAM mode it takes so long to get into a game, people always leaving
    If you think this takes long you never played an aram before this patch.

Deleted
    I rarely see people leaving when I queue up for ARAM.

Before there was no queue people would literally leave all the time. You'd join a game and it was expected to see atleast four people leave, it could go up to ten people leaving before going into the actual game. It was a lot worse than now.

Deleted
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...mpion-gun.html

Potential leak for a Champion

The Gun Templar

Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2013-05-04 at 12:12 AM.

Deleted
    The first day of ARAM half of my games were canceled in champion select, but since the first day I haven't experienced any issues with champion select leavers.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...mpion-gun.html

Potential leak for a Champion

The Gun Templar

Holy freaking balls. This is BEYOND amazing. I hope it's real, design-wise I think he's one of the most badass champs so far.
    Nothing official but I can't wait already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Potential leak for a Champion The Gun Templar
    If that's real (I somehow doubt it though) I will Jizz my pants he looks freaking AWESOME

Also really glad they're fixing Sion, I love him as a concept, but he's just... wierd, do you build him AP? Then he's a one trick pony, hit em with the stun, walk up and assplode your shield... then you're done. Do you build him AD? then he's a lategame freaking MONSTER, but really only because of dat ulti, the rest of the time he's a bit weak... Hopefully if they choose to go for the AD/Lifesteal option they can streamline his kit a bit, making him a bit less... schizophrenic.

Also... Fix that frakkin passive...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    @Gun Templar, leave the discussion in this thread: Gun Templar

10+ Year Old Account
    We may see changes to Rengar soon, notably making the effects of his Empowered abilities scale (like how his Empowered W heal does, albeit the heal is a fixed number), and making it that enemies know that Rengar is around when he uses his ult. (albeit to WW's E.)
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Someone can teach me the ways of shaco?

When i play him i can't gank i die too easily D:

I've AD marks and quints, armor seals and MR/lvl and flat MR, Also one with AD quints and AS marks. Using 21/9 Smite + Ignite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Someone can teach me the ways of shaco?

When i play him i can't gank i die too easily D:

I've AD marks and quints, armor seals and MR/lvl and flat MR, Also one with AD quints and AS marks. Using 21/9 Smite + Ignite.
    I'm not really into Shaco myself but if you play him a lot you'll quickly get the hang of his ganks. If you want to speed the process up I suggest you watch videos of highly skilled Shaco players in action.

I didn't watch this myself but if you're serious about learning Shaco I suggest you watch this, I hear its good: http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/2...in-today-s-lpl

If I were to give you a tip myself it's a fairly obvious one: Shaco is weak in team fights come late game - split pushing is often the best option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xypherous has posted a Context for the latest PBE build changes. The ranged minion damage reduction was quite odd to say the least, in my mind.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I have a question regarding the typical lategame hypercarries:

Kog'maw, Vayne and Tristana come to my mind instantly (maybe I missed some), but who is the strongest once you get to that lategame 6-item-builds, if you don't get fed during laning phase but also don't fall too much behind (so you get into lategame even, who can carry the hardest if protected?).

Tristana doesn't need as much protection as Kog, as she can push back people, can jump away and has the longer range once Kogs W runs out. But just for the sake of it, a teamfight happens, who of the three (or another one I missed) would be able to turn the fight the most.