Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    False.

Every single game, every single player makes mistakes. Identifying those and realising what you could've done instead makes you a better player.
    So true. A diamond player doesn't automatically have better mechanic skills than a silver player. The big difference is how many mistakes are made and knowing what to do (should you roam, counterjungle, push, go for dragon etc) and being able to punish an enemy for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Too bad the skin is Latin America only :/
    Says who? :P

There's no reason it wouldn't be available for all servers.
    Meh.

It's most likely the same as with the Gladiator Draven skin, people that play in that specific region get the skin for free, a week or so afterwards, everyone can buy it around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Says who? :P

There's no reason it wouldn't be available for all servers.
    Just as we've seen with other servers in the past, Riot is cooking up a new skin in celebration of the imminent Latin American servers. Allow me to introduce you to "La Llorona" ( a file name, not official ) Morgana.

Seems like a server only. Or maybe free for a server.

But somehow i wouldn't be too suprised for server only
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

They released the other server celebration skins for all servers, don't see why this one will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They released the other server celebration skins for all servers, don't see why this one will be different.
    Prety much this, precedent dictates that the skin will be available to everyone
    Meh.

I doubt Riot would ever release a skin that can only be obtained on server/region X through their Client.

Just as we've seen with other servers in the past, Riot is cooking up a new skin in celebration of the imminent Latin American servers. Allow me to introduce you to "La Llorona" ( a file name, not official ) Morgana.

Seems like a server only. Or maybe free for a server.

But somehow i wouldn't be too suprised for server only
    The skin is being released in celebration of new Latin America servers, with people who get the free transfers to that server getting it for free. Everyone else has to buy it. Just like what happened with Glad Draven, Mythic Cass, and the other server skins.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Well i for one wouldn't mind special skins for specific regions. Would make it more unique seeing how everybody can get any skin as long as they pay

Well i for one wouldn't mind special skins for specific regions. Would make it more unique seeing how everybody can get any skin as long as they pay
    It wouldn't be fair to the other regions though.

Keep in mind that they make skins to sell them to everyone, not just a region/server.

I know its not fair, but still. Yes everybody should be able to get what they want in the game but still.

How many people bought Karma before she got released for the extra free skin? Nothing unique there.

But what if there are actual unique skins depending on your region, or even for your country?

Nothing wrong with a bit more unique stuff

I don't know. Personally, I'd rather have that not happen.

And why does it matter that much that you want something to be unique? Prestige? Lol.

As long as you like it, it shouldn't matter if it's unique or not.

It doesn't matter to me at all that something has to be unique or not. I would think it's more interesting, thats all.

Just like with the TPA skins. Wouldn't it be more awesome if you go to a event and when you get there you can get a "skin code" card? "Oh i've been there and now i got this card; ill use it for myself or give it to a friend. But either way i got a unique skin that nobody beside those that went there can get.

It doesn't matter to me at all that something has to be unique or not. I would think it's more interesting, thats all.

Just like with the TPA skins. Wouldn't it be more awesome if you go to a event and when you get there you can get a "skin code" card? "Oh i've been there and now i got this card; ill use it for myself or give it to a friend. But either way i got a unique skin that nobody beside those that went there can get.
    I also think something like that might be nice. I believe there are PAX skins that work like that?

However, a region wide skin wouldn't make much sense even if you want it to be unique.
    It would only exist on the servers of that region.
    While the skin would exist and I would know of it, I would never ever see it in my games. Latin American players on the other hand would see it pretty often.
    It doesn't matter whether I am able to own it or not (at least to me), but it does matter whether any person on my server can have it.

I think I am doing a bad job explaining this... It's like the green Taric skin. I know it exists and that I can't have it. If I see someone with it, I would think "Oh, he has that skin, awesome".
    But if a skin would be only for the Latin American servers, I would never get the chance to see one.

TPA skins are unique yes but not unique in a way that only X people can get it while Y can't.

As for getting those skins that are only available through cards only, those are unique too but they are available to everyone, you just need to spend time and money and you'll get it, eventually.

The kind of unique you were talking about though was unique to just one region, meaning that it wouldn't be possible to get skin X unless you're on that region, I'm pretty much against that since it wouldn't be fair for the other people in other regions.

If you mean other kind of unique skins, those already exist.

I'm not sure about the PAX skins, but i think it was like that yeah.

And yes, you can get ANY skin if you pay enough, but eventually the cards "run out" and the skin will become unavaible unless they do more codes.

Region "unique" skins could be more like EUW; Italy got Gladiator Draven for free; It could be for example the only country that got it.

Or a German Gragas skin. Stuff like that is really unique.

Region "unique" skins could be more like EUW; Italy got Gladiator Draven for free; It could be for example the only country that got it.

Or a German Gragas skin. Stuff like that is really unique.
    I don't see how it is unique the way you're describing. It's still available to everyone.

I'm either interpreting unique in a way you aren't or I just don't know.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 06:47 PM ----------

Do you mean unique as in related to a country or something, like Draven's, Cass' and the incoming Morgana's skin? If you mean that, then yeah, those are pretty neat and should be done more often or when ever possible.
    Last edited by Majad; 2013-05-12 at 05:47 PM.

The oktoberfest Gragas can only be bought by German players, Gladiator Draven by Italians. Morgana only for Latin America etc etc. Every country would get a champ with a unique skin.

They are for a region; but still unique then. People still sees them but cannot obtain them. Unique, but perhaps still tradeable or something.

The oktoberfest Gragas can only be bought by German players, Gladiator Draven by Italians. Morgana only for Latin America etc etc. Every country would get a champ with a unique skin.

They are for a region; but still unique then. People still sees them but cannot obtain them. Unique, but perhaps still tradeable or something.
    That's just complicating things for no real reason.

How is that complicating things?
    Every country has something special for their own country. Even a simple "flag" skin could be already a good start for example.
    Do a voice over with lines in their language / with a accent of the country and voila.