By the way, how does Life steal quints and that odd 0.9% crit chance red work for you guys on ADC?

Had a draven game just now where me and Taric dominated botlane (enemy varus/blitz) My sustain was amazing. I had 9x armor Seals, 9x Armor glyphs, 1x crit mark and 8x arm pen mark + 3x life steal quints.

I heard wildturtle (rank 1 and 2 NA Challenger yoloqueue adc player) say that that 1% crit while in early game could change the lane phase because of the crazy dmg, and i figured that with dravens AD roid that crit could almost take a third of varus's HP.
    I didnt get any crits though, but because of my 20+ armor + lifesteal i never died during laning phase and could easily survive being grabbed (thanks taric heal and armor bonus)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    I think lifesteal quints work just like the Vampiric Scepter. It stacks to what you already have.

Like, you have 10 % life steal from Vampiric plus the three quints = 19% lifesteal.

Would be really shitty quints if it didn't work that way, and overpriced too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think lifesteal quints work just like the Vampiric Scepter. It stacks to what you already have.

Like, you have 10 % life steal from Vampiric plus the three quints = 19% lifesteal.

Would be really shitty quints if it didn't work that way, and overpriced too.

Uhhh what are you even talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Uhhh what are you even talking about.
    Huh? You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that.

Deleted
    Huh? You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that.
    What you said has nothing to do with what anyone said.
    He was asking "how effective are these runes when you play" not "how do these runes work"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    What you said has nothing to do with what anyone said.
    He was asking "how effective are these runes when you play" not "how do these runes work"
    Oh. I read the first line wrong it seems.

Deleted
    I like my 1% crit rune. Sure it doesn't proc a hell lot, but if it procs 1 time in early trading game, you won most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifesteal runes early game are not -that- effective. To put it in perspective, the single Doran's blade you get will do more for you than the three Quints together. Life regen quints give you more sustain.

However, the thing is that because they scale with your damage, they become more and more amazing later and later game it goes. Early on, it's just a few extra life, but once you hit 100 dmg (after dmg reduction), you gain more than you would from another Doran's.

They make a big difference.

As to the crit one... I don't like betting on it. But that's just me. I know why it's useful, but I just prefer flat damage there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    By the way, how does Life steal quints and that odd 0.9% crit chance red work for you guys on ADC?

For me it's 1-3 crits on minions. But sometimes i surprise enemy with ~230 crit at level 1 as draven
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Anyone looking forward to the all star games starting tomorrow?

I'm so excited about it. But i don't see a thread for it created here.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Anyone looking forward to the all star games starting tomorrow?

I'm so excited about it. But i don't see a thread for it created here.
    We have the LCS thread. As the All Star matches are part of the LCS, I'm sure that thread is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    About to play a full premade normal game.. while in loading screen i get kicked out because i lost connection to Maestro
    alright.. i reopen the client and now it wants me to patch 700 MB... wat?

Deleted
    Want to jungle with Kha' Zix but...damn he is so extremely squishy.

15+ Year Old Account
    EUW has been borking quite more often than usual...

I would so totally like to play with you but you're on another continent. D:

Pssht. You're the dummy that rolled one of the EU servers (I forget which. Non-NA, that's all that matters!) :P

Allstars tiem soon

Anybody bought the tpa skins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I hope one day Riot decides to make it so we have more control over pets. Because having one command for everything and also having the pet sometimes become dumb as bricks really limits what you can do with them.
    So how do you propose they do it without making it clunky (e.g. alt +qwer) or letting you deselect your hero? (which is far too anti-fun and toxic and burden of knowledge and ruins the game and makes people get cancer)

Deleted
    Urgh, EUW fucked up once more?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Pssht. You're the dummy that rolled one of the EU servers (I forget which. Non-NA, that's all that matters!) :P
    No way in hell I'd go to NA and play with more than 100 ping. If I wanted to I can just go over to the PBE. Free RP and IP. Fuck yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I didn't think they were out yet?
    They aren't.

They aren't.
    And that's really weird, considering Allstar Week(that's what the announcement post said iirc) has already started. I want mah skinz. Riot pls.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU