Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ins't that low? Or is it til 20 mins mark?
    If you ever play support or jungle then it's very high

Whenever people talk about the meta, they usually refer about the current meta. Considering that I started somewhere during the middle of S2, I've never know something other than the current ADC/supp bot, AP mid, Bruiserish top, and then jungle (although, I do suppose that jungle was more supporty tanks in S2 and play more of a carry role now). That makes me wonder, what was/were the previous meta(s)? Tried to do a google search, but really just got a ton of random answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If you ever play support or jungle then it's very high
    Oh, well, yeah... but I was thinking more of those champions that should be CSing quite a lot, like mid, adc and top.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Whenever people talk about the meta, they usually refer about the current meta. Considering that I started somewhere during the middle of S2, I've never know something other than the current ADC/supp bot, AP mid, Bruiserish top, and then jungle (although, I do suppose that jungle was more supporty tanks in S2 and play more of a carry role now). That makes me wonder, what was/were the previous meta(s)? Tried to do a google search, but really just got a ton of random answers.
    AD carry solo top/mid. Double bruiser bottom. Then you had roamers which were champions like Taric/Alistar/Pre-change Eve whose job was to just continually gank the enemy lanes (still had junglers) so you had 3 solo lanes.

P.s. Fuck you. Just opened the repressed memories of pre-change eve Roam. God the terror.

There was also a moment in s2 where double AP was considered pretty much the only way to go, buying two WotAs. Popular combos were something like Kennen/Vlad, Cassio/Vlad, etc.

Now, it's still used, but not considered as dominant as it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    There was also a moment in s2 where double AP was considered pretty much the only way to go, buying two WotAs. Popular combos were something like Kennen/Vlad, Cassio/Vlad, etc.

Now, it's still used, but not considered as dominant as it used to.
    It was highlighted as being strong by Fnatic at Dreamhack 2011. They'd run double AP with Alistar/Gragas middle. Wasn't really a change in the meta though, I'd argue it's still the same meta, as you still have the same components - 2 solo lanes with a jungler + ADC/Support, maybe a twist to the current standard. It's still played and gaining momentum, with Ryze emerging as a good top laner, as well as Kennen getting popular again
    Last edited by CM Punk; 2013-06-17 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    P.s. Fuck you. Just opened the repressed memories of pre-change eve Roam. God the terror.
    Ohh good Ol' pre-change eve.

I remember smurfs trolling newbies (me) who were just learning the game. 1x Boots of your choice + 5 Sunfires. Then you just stalked people in stealth slowly killing them. We didnt think of pinks/oracles so we had to either just put a tent under turrets and camp there or die Q_Q

I also remember taking people from 100% to 0% in a combo. Fuckin' owned any squishy

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Innervating Locket Udyr

helo
    Let's thank Bob for getting it removed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    Ohh good Ol' pre-change eve.

I remember smurfs trolling newbies (me) who were just learning the game. 1x Boots of your choice + 5 Sunfires. Then you just stalked people in stealth slowly killing them. We didnt think of pinks/oracles so we had to either just put a tent under turrets and camp there or die Q_Q

I also remember taking people from 100% to 0% in a combo. Fuckin' owned any squishy
    Urgh. Around the roam time, the top junglers if people remember were your Rammus/Shens. Combine Rammus with pre-change Eve - You couldn't leave your tower range for fear of dying to a stun > Taunt > mid lane combo. It was beyond aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post

Urgh. Around the roam time, the top junglers if people remember were your Rammus/Shens. Combine Rammus with pre-change Eve - You couldn't leave your tower range for fear of dying to a stun > Taunt > mid lane combo. It was beyond aggravating.
    I still don't mind a rammus as my team jungler, as long as the enemy doesn't use a counter jungler. His ganks are still scary all way throughout the game.

And that 3s taunt late game is just a terror. I can still rmb thornmail rammus getting fat adcs killed by practically their own dmg.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I've heard dark whispers of AP Irelia.
    Nerf incoming
    What? You mean its a legit built?

I thought that fella was just fooling around.

A little late but Merc Treads, Wit's End, Sunfire, BotRK, Mallet, GA is how you should end build Shy. Not this Zephyr + AD business. She puts out massive sustained damage and you can't do that if you're dead. She needs that massive tankiness to do anything for any useful duration.

Everytime i see nunu jungle in enemy team, i dont wanna play jungle -_-
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Watching Voyboy duo queue with Edward, he's calling all da shots for his team haha

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

If I were to jungle with Hecarim. Which abilities would I level up at 1 and after that? W all the way then Q?
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

If I were to jungle with Hecarim. Which abilities would I level up at 1 and after that? W all the way then Q?
    Well pre jungle change you'd level W first as it was basically a free health pot on wolves/wraiths. Now with the new spawn timers I don't kow, though I suppose W is still pretty damn good with a good leash.

As for in general, you'd probably want to max Q first for it's ridiculous damage, Then W because by then you're in teamfights where it really shines and E last. R when you can of course.

W will make you lose a lot less health on your first pull (since you're getting it smiteless), so you put 1 point into it then take Q at level 2 and max that first. If you can't gank at level 3, put another point in Q and wait for level 4 to get E, if you CAN gank, put a point in E and rock out.

All in all, W at level 1, then Q at 2, E or Q at 3, then max R > Q > W > E.

Also, when the camps start getting tougher, activate your W after you've got the 2 stacks of Q to get a bit more hp out of it.
    Meh.

Pandaren Monk
    Q->W->E (if ganking)/Q (if not)->whatever you didn't level at 3->max R>Q>W>E

Thanks all.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    What? You mean its a legit built?

I thought that fella was just fooling around.
    Well it's not really viable, but yeah I've seen somebody use it before.

Edit: With success.

Uhm... I just noticed I've been taking EL on J4 all the time now. Should I buy AG instead most of the time or is it situational/depending on the team's comp?

As a jungler that is.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

Uhm... I just noticed I've been taking EL on J4 all the time now. Should I buy AG instead most of the time or is it situational/depending on the team's comp?

As a jungler that is.
    If you're ahead - get EL, if you're even/dying too fast, get AG