Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Tried AD jungle yi yesterday to check how well he works with the new jungle and it's amazing.

You will outlevel your solo lanes just by farming the jungle and looking for a gank / counterjungle. If you can rush that level6 it's amazing. Ok I've hot to be honest... fed AD yi always is amazing. I'd have to play a "normal" game to being able to rate it realistically :/
    I tried him in 3vs3. Went off to a rough start. Jungle wasn't that fast and enemy team was trying to keep me from farming. After a while though I really started snowballing and was unstoppable (if I didn't rush in 1vs3 of course)

since when is it considered as trolling when i bought spirit of golem as mid diana (first item btw) -_-,being tanky ftw and cost effficient

also lot of uydr lately counter jungling at enemy red at lvl2 O.o really strong lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    since when is it considered as trolling when i bought spirit of golem as mid diana (first item btw) -_-,being tanky ftw and cost effficient
    Well can't say I've ever seen a Mid Diana with it as far as I know. It's not a bad item at all (on the contrary) but I don't see why you would rush it or get it over Abyssal or Zhonyas in Dianas case.

Deleted
    Why did you rush it though? In what situation would it be better than say, buying your seeker's armguard and a giant's belt for your rylai? Or rushing a rod of ages instead?

better sustain in lane with spirit stone

i found diana really most vulnerable pre lvl6 and staying alive till then (and farming equally) is the difference between winning/losing at lvl6

her damage strengh isnt from flat ap but the q r combo and sustain is the thing really looking at during laning(going for abysal/zhonya is fine but cost efficient on early game is just way too much)

and end game golem is such a huge help with tenacity and ur tanky

also the change to doran has to do with build probably.

ofc i start building ap after golem (zhonya/abyssal depending on their team)

edit (30% to monsters for farming blue/dragon is very noticable)
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-06-26 at 09:03 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Not a bad item on her but buying it as a first item? You're losing a lot of potential damage and snowball if you go with that first.

It's always better to build resistances on champions with shields because shields scale with resists, but not HP. That's why it's not really a good thing to rush so much HP on Diana. Resists from abyssal/hourglass are going to give you more effective HP than the health from the Spirit item if you factor in your shield. You also skip on AP, which hinders your ability to wave clear and therefore roam around the map.

I wouldn't call it horrible, but there are better options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    It's always better to build resistances on champions with shields because shields scale with resists, but not HP. That's why it's not really a good thing to rush so much HP on Diana. Resists from abyssal/hourglass are going to give you more effective HP than the health from the Spirit item if you factor in your shield. You also skip on AP, which hinders your ability to wave clear and therefore roam around the map.

I wouldn't call it horrible, but there are better options out there.
    Didn't the shield get nerfed a while ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    What runes, masteries and items do people use for nunu jungle? What abilities should I level up first?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What runes, masteries and items do people use for nunu jungle? What abilities should I level up first?
    I went with full tank masteries (0/30/0) and a runepage with AP quints, AP red's, armor yellow's and MR blue.
    I started with Q, maxed E, then put points in Q and W to keep them at similar level.

I am by the way the worst tank that exists and we lost the game. So ignore everything.
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    A few options. AS reds (faster jungle, increases your passively extremely which is your main jungle tool), Armor yellows naturally, MR/LVL and flat MR glyphs, MS quints or Spellvamp quints. I'm using the Spellvamp quints.

The Utility tree is actually really good on Nunu since he's primarily a counterjungler.

Is what I'm currently using. More speed, faster Smites, A lot of CDR, 9% Spellvamp with items, longer buff durations, more starting gold (You don't need 5 pots as Nunu, so buying Machete + 3 pots and ward is really nice for coutnerjungling), and again, more speed.

If you go for the MS quints, you could spend the points from Vampirism in something else (even more speed).

If you don't like this, you could go for a more traditional 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 build too.

For Items I generally rush Spectral Wraith. This item alone gives you 29% Spellvamp. Note that Smite works with Spellvamp too. Baiting someone when you have 15% health, just to smite a minion and consume another minion and be back at 75% health is hilarious. AP heavy team? You could get a WotA near end-game (you know have 49% Spellvamp). Rest is team and enemy team dependant, though generally it's something like. Spectral Wraith, Merc Boots, Bulwark (Spirit Visage against heavy AP teams), Randuins, Rylais, Spirit Visage.

If you went for the MS build or Defense masteries, most would stay the same, though you'd probably trade Spectral Wraith for Ancient Golem which allows you to go for Mobility boots or Ninja Tabi. Rest is pretty much the same.

Edit: As like with most junglers, Locket is extremely good too. And Frozen Heart screams Nunu too, depends how much CDR you already have and how many autoattackers they have really.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2013-06-26 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    That's extremely helpful, Led. I'm going to try that, see how it goes and morph it into my liking. Thanks!

Stack movementspeed items on jungle Nunu. Mobility Boots, Lichbane, Twin Shadows are all good options. Okay, maybe not Lichbane unless you are super far ahead, but it looks funny! You can easily get 500+ movementspeed with Bloodboil up without getting any "troll" items(so Mobility Boots and Twin Shadows, no Lichbane)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I went with full tank masteries (0/30/0) and a runepage with AP quints, AP red's, armor yellow's and MR blue.
    I started with Q, maxed E, then put points in Q and W to keep them at similar level.

I am by the way the worst tank that exists and we lost the game. So ignore everything.
    At first i was like "hmm... ok gonna try that" Then i lol'd

So had a 5v5 premade normal soloqueue boosting a friends smurf to 30. Upon enering the game, one of the enemies starting reciting this scene

Interesting start i must say.

Then i said something like GL & HF, which was returned by a "Swaghetti and Yolonaise!"
    Interesting day in the Fields of Justice i say.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I forget who linked this to me, but I watched this jungle Nunu video and while it's definitely good for a laugh (the guy is hilarious), I decided to give his build a try.

It worked surprisingly well. I'm not a top tier player like that guy is, but damn was it fun. Skill order I took was Q > E = W. Max Q for the ultimate hilarity in dragon/baron solo and never giving the enemy jungler his buffs. E and W when you go this route I feel are interchangeable. E is good if you want more utility from the slow and more damage, W is good if you have a fed ADC or someone who scales incredibly well with AS like Kog or Trist.

Deleted
    Holy fuck at that video, Axe. I laughed so, so much. The dude is all "boom!", "motherfucker" and flashing just get a buff and all. xDDD

That sure gives me the hype to go and try nunu jungle a lot more than before.

And poor Zac. lmao Nunu owned that shit like god knows what.

Didn't the shield get nerfed a while ago?
    Yeah, but not enough to completely change the itemization. The same concept applies to pretty much every shield champion. Malphite loves to stack armor because it makes his passive shield better. Evelynn and rumble love to get hourglass/abyssal for their respective shields. Back when Skarner was popular, people stacked armor because keeping up his shield was so important.

At the end of the day though, the main reason Diana players don't build the Golem spirit item is because it doesn't give them any AP or magic pen, which they need to be relevant in fights. It delays her damage a little bit too much, while only offering HP as a defensive stat, which isn't the most effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Stack movementspeed items on jungle Nunu. Mobility Boots, Lichbane, Twin Shadows are all good options. Okay, maybe not Lichbane unless you are super far ahead, but it looks funny! You can easily get 500+ movementspeed with Bloodboil up without getting any "troll" items(so Mobility Boots and Twin Shadows, no Lichbane)
    This could be hilarious if you want to run to your death, faster.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Yeah, but not enough to completely change the itemization. The same concept applies to pretty much every shield champion. Malphite loves to stack armor because it makes his passive shield better. Evelynn and rumble love to get hourglass/abyssal for their respective shields. Back when Skarner was popular, people stacked armor because keeping up his shield was so important.

At the end of the day though, the main reason Diana players don't build the Golem spirit item is because it doesn't give them any AP or magic pen, which they need to be relevant in fights. It delays her damage a little bit too much, while only offering HP as a defensive stat, which isn't the most effective.
    Sounds reasonable. I actually didn't know that armor affected the shields (any shield I know of stack with AP (or in Riven's case, AD)).

Sounds reasonable. I actually didn't know that armor affected the shields (any shield I know of stack with AP (or in Riven's case, AD)).
    Armor/MR don't directly increase the shielded amount(the tooltip doesn't say it absorbs more), they make the amount you shield for "stronger", because you take less damage, so it takes longer for the enemies to break through the shield and start damaging your "real" health. Same thing as how armor/MR make each point of health stronger.
    So if you shield for 50 and have 0% damage reduction(from armor or MR, depending on which kind of damage), that shield absorbs 50 damage. If you shield for 50 and have 50% damage reduction, the shield absorbs 100 damage.
    (I hope I didn't mess up the math for once)

An example of a champion where keeping the shield up for as long as possible is important is Skarner, where you get a bunch of AS and MS while your shield is up, so if you get MR/armor, you keep those bonuses for longer than if you just get more health.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm in a 2k queue that's estimated to 50 minutes. So nope, not just you. (Where did your post go, Majad?) Now it seems to work again, which is nice.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-06-26 at 01:32 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU