10+ Year Old Account
    Gold per 10 runes are awesome. Running Taric with gp10 quints+seals and support masteries (+4 more).

Actually, i miss my armor seals =(
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-06-26 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Anyone on NA getting insane pings and huge delays while in game?
    In loading screen 4 out of 5 people had 230-280 pings, with only one having normal one, doesn't look right.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-06-26 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I'm in a 2k queue that's estimated to 50 minutes. So nope, not just you. (Where did your post go, Majad?) Now it seems to work again, which is nice.
    I deleted it when I entered the server but I wasn't able to enter for over 5 mins before that... :/

Deleted
    I just caved and blew 8k IP on runes, got those MS quints I've always wanted and finished my set of AS reds. It breaks my heart to spend so much IP on runes Oh well, I shall use them to get MOAR IP and MOAR champs

10+ Year Old Account
    Nunu bot is best bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I just caved and blew 8k IP on runes, got those MS quints I've always wanted and finished my set of AS reds. It breaks my heart to spend so much IP on runes Oh well, I shall use them to get MOAR IP and MOAR champs
    Buy all the things with IP.

I just finished my sixth rune page and have these so far (Red-Yellow-Blue-Quint):
    Armor-Armor-MR-GP10 (Support)
    MPen-Scaling MP5-Scaling MR-AP (AP Mid)
    AD-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Various ADs)
    MPen-Armor-Scaling MR-AP (Manaless AP Mid (Vladimir))
    MPen-Armor-MR-MS% (Shen)
    AS-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Kayle)

Got 5 spaces left, any pointers?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Buy all the things with IP.

I just finished my sixth rune page and have these so far (Red-Yellow-Blue-Quint):
    Armor-Armor-MR-GP10 (Support)
    MPen-Scaling MP5-Scaling MR-AP (AP Mid)
    AD-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Various ADs)
    MPen-Armor-Scaling MR-AP (Manaless AP Mid (Vladimir))
    MPen-Armor-MR-MS% (Shen)
    AS-Armor-Scaling MR-AD (Kayle)

Got 5 spaces left, any pointers?
    No generic auto-attack based jungle page?

AS-Armor-ScalingMR-MS

I use HP per Level yellows on my Vlad/Morde (and any other manaless AP)...remember Vlad's passive!

I keep a generic AP Jungle page too...

MPen-Armor-ScalingMR-MS

Just food for thought.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    No generic auto-attack based jungle page?

AS-Armor-ScalingMR-MS
    Would be better for Warwick, yes? :3

I use HP per Level yellows on my Vlad/Morde (and any other manaless AP)...remember Vlad's passive!
    Yeah, I got into a bit of a predicament with him. I started buying HP% yellows for him because they scale with his passive, and then thought about HP5 ones because they replace mana regeneration seals. Are either of those options just not worth it?

Just food for thought.
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-06-26 at 04:44 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Would be better for Warwick, yes? :3
    Irelia (lol jungle irelia)
    Yi
    Nocturne
    Nunu (unless you go mpen)
    Shen
    Shyvanna
    Skarner
    Trundle?
    Udyr
    Vi?
    Voli?
    Warwick
    Xin

Not a bad list. I suppose some of those might prefer Armor Pen...it guess it depends if you want faster clear vs. more damage on champions.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irelia (lol jungle irelia)
    Yi
    Nocturne
    Nunu (unless you go mpen)
    Shen
    Shyvanna
    Skarner
    Trundle?
    Udyr
    Vi?
    Voli?
    Warwick
    Xin

Not a bad list. I suppose some of those might prefer Armor Pen...it guess it depends if you want faster clear vs. more damage on champions.
    Armor Penetration ones are 410 IP a pop, just like the AS ones I've just ground out.

I mostly play as Warwick and rarely as Nocturne, though, and as Warwick's abilities deal Magic damage, would hybrid penetration ones be an option?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    If you're jungling with WW, AS reds are the way to go I believe.

Pretty sure the rule of thumb for jungle runes is if you have an AS steroid (Xin, Jarvan and such) run ArP if not then use attack speed. Not sure about WW since he does a lot of magic damage though.

Deleted
    He does magic damage yeah but AS let's him "proc" his passive more often, both the damage and the heal.

But this is for early game jungling. No idea how good they get mid/late game, if they are any good during that time. I guess it depends on your build. I don't know.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-26 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Gold per 10 runes are awesome. Running Taric with gp10 quints+seals and support masteries (+4 more).

Actually, i miss my armor seals =(
    I'd probably prefer armor over gp10 on Taric. He's quite an aggressive support, and the gp10 does nothing to compliment that.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He does magic damage yeah but AS let's him "proc" his passive more often, both the damage and the heal.

But this is for early game jungling. No idea how good they get mid/late game, if they are any good during that time. I guess it depends on your build. I don't know.
    I'd definitely pick AS marks for the jungle. Perhaps mixed with AD or MPen. Full MPen for Utilitywick.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I'd probably prefer armor over gp10 on Taric. He's quite an aggressive support, and the gp10 does nothing to compliment that.
    Same. I do run full on tank mode runes on him, though. Armor quints, red and yellows with MR/lvl blues. 34 Armor from runes lvl 1 GOGOGO :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Same. I do run full on tank mode runes on him, though. Armor quints, red and yellows with MR/lvl blues. 34 Armor from runes lvl 1 GOGOGO :P
    You should try out MS quints on him. I've never tried it, because I barely play him, but it seems like a great thing to do since you want to be able to be mobile enough for your stun to hit, and get in the middle of it asap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You should try out MS quints on him. I've never tried it, because I barely play him, but it seems like a great thing to do since you want to be able to be mobile enough for your stun to hit, and get in the middle of it asap.
    I use MS Quints for every single jungler.

I use MS Quints for every single jungler.
    Yes, ok, but we're talking about Taric on a bot lane. Not in the jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    My jungle rune choices:
    Tanks or high magic damage: AS Reds
    Assassins and some bruisers: AD Reds
    Great duelists: ArmPen Reds
    Everyone: Armor seals, MR/lvl glyphs, MS Quints

A good rule of thumb for jungle runes for the marks is if you don't know what to use, use AS. I would say MS Quints are standard to help with ganks early and initiation late game (since most junglers are strong initiators). For champions that have really strong AD scaling and clear using those abilities, AD reds are a strong choice to speed up your jungle. Finally, ArmPen reds are good if you are jungling someone who can play Hunt the Enemy Jungler. Trundle, Lee Sin, Jarvan, etc.'

WW should use AS Reds.

Nami feels so strong right now! I'm 6-0 with her in ranked atm. We win our lane really hard and my average is 1.3 / 3.5 / 20.3. I don't main support, nor do I even care to play it that much, but me and my duo friend trade off support and adc each game. I'm in love with how Nami plays though - hope she stays this strong.

Does anyone know any good guides/etc that serve as just a nice baseline for jungling? I always struggle really hard with jungling. I either achieve nothing, feed, or do good. There is no consistency to my jungling at all, but I have very high consistency with everything else. I just can't comprehend why I always do so bad on melee junglers. >< I SMASH people as jung karthus/draven/stupid stuff here... but can't do actual junglers..
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-06-26 at 10:45 PM.